• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mozgov to the Cavs

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Jr Smith is nailing 3's again.

What an improvement over Waiters. The proof is in his performance and stats. What a great pick up thus far. If this keeps up he would be a steal for next year. He looks rejuventated playing for the Cavs....

He is doing EXACTLY what they needed- being a DEADLY outside shooter - and since he knows his role and accepts it- and gets along with his teammates great- he has been a HUGE net positive for the locker room over Waiters.

Griffin looks really good making those moves.

Now is the time to put Delly in for some extended burn:lol:

Question: If Sanders gets bought out, would you like the Cavs to take a half Season flyer on him?

I have said since the Offseason that they should have signed Blatche.

He will be available very soon.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was funny by Griffin...lol

man- the Celtics have to be absolutely ecstatic about those 2 unprotected #1's they own from the Nets.....good for them

Please don't say the " C" word to me.

I'm still pissy about that Austin Rivers pick:L

Nets should be shame.

I would be very hesitant to deal for anyone on that roster outside of Plumlee.

You just know Brook Lopez is opting in.

No way would he walk away from 18mil...would he?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now is the time to put Delly in for some extended burn:lol:

Question: If Sanders gets bought out, would you like the Cavs to take a half Season flyer on him?

I have said since the Offseason that they should have signed Blatche.

He will be available very soon.

oh yah no doubt

Sanders is a guy i think the Cavs mightve targeted with the Haywood contract in the offseason if he is not bought out

but i would give him a shot - with the infrastructure the Cavs have in place- maybe they could get him straightened out

just like at Jr Smith- he has come in here knowing that he has a legit shot to win something- and he can really change around his rep- and thus far has been a great addition and model citizen. Lets hope it keeps up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small Forward Free Agents in 2015

LeBron James- lol
Kawhi Leonard- restricted- gotta think he stays in SAS
Luol Deng
Jeff Green
Tobias Harris

these are basically the only substantial SF free agents

it makes me wonder if maybe drafting a SF would be the better way to go- as its a LOT easier to find a very good PG in todays game than a SF

as for big men there seems to be more options

Marc Gasol- gotta think he stays in Memphis
Pau Gasol- cant see the Lakers wanting him back or him going back
Greg Monroe- a definite option and would be a very nice pickup
Kevin Love- I think its a good bet he stays in Cleveland- if your the Lakers would you really WANt to give him a max money and extension too? i dunno about that......i mean you probably do- but i think a younger guy with some defensive ability like Monroe who wont beexpensive might even be better long term
LaMarcus Aldridge- gotta thinkt he Blazers go after him hard- but it might be an option
Deandre jordan- gotta think the Clips try and go ahrd after him- but if they dont offer him a max and the lakers do.....but as a lakers fan do you REALLy want Jordan on a max? i wouldnt
Al Jefferson- has a player option- but with how he is playing he will probably decline it- he could be an option
Omer Asik- I think this would be a very smart pickup by the Lakers- a definite option
Brook Lopez- might not be a bad option- injury concerns have to be a drawback- but he would help
Roy Hibbert- good question here- I think he would bea good option for the Lakers though

Paul Milsap- i think this is a solid and realistic option
David West- if you cant get anyone else on a 1 year deal to have him start while Randle gets ready?
Thad Young- a solid option
Tristan Thompson- i dont see him leaving- and i think you Lakers fans would pull your hair out if you gave him 13 million a year , lol

these are the guys who would be considered "significant additions"
there are other guys like Robin Lopez, Brenden Wright, Tyson Chandler, Brandon Bass, Amare, Thomas Robinson...at SF- wilson chandler, chase budinger, matt barnes, derrick williams is restricted

as Lakers fans- if you were realistic- considering how much you would have to pay them- who do you think they should go after?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean point guard is just so much easier to find in the draft and free agency

Dragic, Rondo, Reggie Jackson, Brandon Knight- are all very very good options-

Patrick Beverly, Lou Williams, would be nice players too and each woudl probably be the best PG the Lakers have had inalong long time

look at Brandon Knight- that kid has played GREAT...like GREAT....i think that when you consider health and age he would be the best fit out of Dragic among all the PGs for the Lakers