• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most overrated rock star

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles

Mother fucking Radiohead may be the most overrated band of all time. I've actually heard multiple people vehemently argue that they are the greatest band of all time. That re-defines overrated.

I agree. That's also the reason I don't think AC/DC is overrated. They never won shit. They got one Grammy and that was like a makeup deal. Fucking U2 has 22 Grammys. Tell me who's overrated.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Radiohead. Four Grammys.

I will let @Ojb81 blow the first guy who can name four Radiohead songs without looking them up.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Radiohead. Four Grammys.

I will let @Ojb81 blow the first guy who can name four Radiohead songs without looking them up.

LMAO of course YOU are a radiohead fan, I don't think I've ever been any less surprised of anything in my life. I bet you cry tears of joy and screech along while menstruating from your ass when one of their whiny mind dumps of a song starts playing within earshot, don't you?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO of course YOU are a radiohead fan, I don't think I've ever been any less surprised of anything in my life. I bet you cry tears of joy and screech along while menstruating from your ass when one of their whiny mind dumps of a song starts playing within earshot, don't you?
In the future can you give me a head's up when you are planning to post this? I want a refund for my breakfast sammich

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope sorry.........Todays rock is hella better than yesteryears...Give me some 5FDP,GodSmack and more of these type of rock bands and I`m a happy camper........
Thank you for re-affirming the level of shit on the airwaves

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paranoid Android
Karma Police
The National Anthem
Knives Out

I don't have any of their albums, but I think a few of their songs are good. The four above, plus Creep. Maybe others that I can't come up with off the top of my head.

I know some people think they're one of the best, which is an opinion I don't share.

Brad Mehldau, a modern jazz pianist that I really like covers a few of their tunes to pretty good effect, if you're into that sort of thing.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I suspect you were laying in the weeds for that one??

Full disclosure: I PM'ed Willie and asked him to propose that.

tyrion-lannister-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Radiohead's the GOAT, I think most of their post-Amnesiac stuff is pretty meh. I do love OK Computer and The Bends though.