• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More players taking a knee in the preseason

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think more would listen to Kaepernick as a too tier Starting QB.

Oh, wait a minute, he lost his start prior to his protests.

Begs the question. Is this really about the oppressed, or just an excuse for his pouting?

That’s exactly what it was. When someone called him out on it though, the fool came up with the oppressed rather than admitting he was pouting

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you boycott the NFL, you play right into the hands of the kneeling players. They want a reaction or they wouldn't be doing what they are doing. The most effective way to neutralize their protest is to ignore them completely.

Don’t worry, he’s not actually boycotting anything.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some of y'all actually go to church. You can't be playing dumb and tell me kneeling is disrespectful. Cut the shit.

I mean, they're being asked to stand. They aren't being asked to kneel.

I honestly can't believe people still care about this topic, but the takes about it are still as hot now as they were in 2016.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will never know if players kneel on Monday night games this year.

ESPN won't air anthem before Monday Night Football games, returning to prior practice

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/espn-w...games-returning-prior-practice-191709758.html

New ESPN president Jimmy Pitaro said on Friday that the network will not show the national anthem during Monday Night Football broadcasts, which is a return to standard operating procedure and a recognition of fans’ desires.

‘Our fans like the game’
Via Axios.com reporter Sara Fischer, Pitaro said it isn’t a hard-and-fast decision.

ESPN is not a political organization,” he said. “It’s not our job to cover politics, purely, but we’ll cover the intersection of sports and politics. When something happens, when the Eagles are disinvited from the White House, when someone takes a knee, when we think it’s newsworthy we’re going to cover it.”

ESPN senior vice president Stephanie Druley said, “We’ve seen the data from our fans that they like the game and that’s what they want. So that’s where we’ll keep our focus.”

Pitaro communicated the news to the NFL “as courtesy and good partners,” according to Fischer.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think more would listen to Kaepernick as a too tier Starting QB.

Oh, wait a minute, he lost his start prior to his protests.

Begs the question. Is this really about the oppressed, or just an excuse for his pouting?

Stupid. He’s a smart man that has donated over a million dollars to his cause. To think he is doing all this to pout is ridiculous.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will never know if players kneel on Monday night games this year.

ESPN won't air anthem before Monday Night Football games, returning to prior practice

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/espn-w...games-returning-prior-practice-191709758.html

New ESPN president Jimmy Pitaro said on Friday that the network will not show the national anthem during Monday Night Football broadcasts, which is a return to standard operating procedure and a recognition of fans’ desires.

‘Our fans like the game’
Via Axios.com reporter Sara Fischer, Pitaro said it isn’t a hard-and-fast decision.

ESPN is not a political organization,” he said. “It’s not our job to cover politics, purely, but we’ll cover the intersection of sports and politics. When something happens, when the Eagles are disinvited from the White House, when someone takes a knee, when we think it’s newsworthy we’re going to cover it.”

ESPN senior vice president Stephanie Druley said, “We’ve seen the data from our fans that they like the game and that’s what they want. So that’s where we’ll keep our focus.”

Pitaro communicated the news to the NFL “as courtesy and good partners,” according to Fischer.
BINGO FUCKING BINGO.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid. He’s a smart man that has donated over a million dollars to his cause. To think he is doing all this to pout is ridiculous.

He didn't sit or kneel until after he lost his starting job.
He began to sit because he was pouting.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a dense lib. Again, he only sat AFTER he lost his starting job. Up until then he wasn't saying a damn thing.

I took him as sincere when he dropped a million bucks... I don’t think he made up a fake cause for attention. He’s a smart guy and put his money where his mouth is.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why people care what they do? The media obviously shoves the topic up our asses and people eat it up. So stupid!

This is me. I find the kneeling disrespectful so I wait at least 5 minutes after the scheduled kickoff time to tune into the game. They can do what they want, I just choose to not give it my attention.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is me. I find the kneeling disrespectful so I wait at least 5 minutes after the scheduled kickoff time to tune into the game. They can do what they want, I just choose to not give it my attention.

Well I find it terribly disrespectful to our soldiers that you don’t stand at attention during the TV rendition. You must hate our country

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I find it terribly disrespectful to our soldiers that you don’t stand at attention during the TV rendition. You must hate our country

I respect your opinion.