• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Montreal Canadiens(2) vs. New York Rangers(2) | ECF

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have we started arguing about officiating yet? Or Dirty Tactics? Or Cheating sons of Whores?

I miss the good ol days :pout:

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could have sworn "they" mentioned Ron Duguay was giving pre game pep talks to the players before game 7 v the Pens ... Rags players hair looked great that game

Dugie does hockey night live commentary on MSG and is still wearing teh same stuck in the 70s clothes and hair...if it aint broke....

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have we started arguing about officiating yet? Or Dirty Tactics? Or Cheating sons of Whores?

I miss the good ol days :pout:

Don't worry, I'm sure those aspects will return in short order.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After standing tall against the big bad Bruins, you would think the Habs should be able to win this series. They have a slight edge in scoring depth. Lunqvist will have to steal a few for the Rags to win I believe

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they do this is every yr. do they get better ratings putting a game on at noon central than 7 pm?

It's about the game being on NBC, not the time - there's other programming going on during the evening on NBC

I get everyone's feelings on this, but one players death in a family shouldn't make the league have to change the game time of a very important game, I know it sounds harsh but that's just how it is

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dateline nbc>than nhl eastern conference final I suppose

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's a different personality, different style of hockey, and a little bit more experience. That
experience from last time will help the hunger, knowing how fine-line it is and how close we
were to competing for the Stanley Cup. We're very fortunate to be back here this quick with
a lot of the same group, so we will try and take advantage of the great situation."

Brad Richards on the Rangers' return to the Conference Final

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message to the boys.
I'm working on getting a hate on for the Rags. I was struggling with it yesterday but i was still celebrating.
We are a team they are a circus. Speaking of circus's why do we have to play hockey on such piss poor ice.
McGuire eat your words you Americanized ******. Can't believe how far you have fallen. Brad Richards **** you you are ten years older and you play like a gimp. Marty **** you too whiney little ***** who couldn't deal with the reality of not being good enough for Team Canda and cried his way out of Tampa. Marty your own GM rejected you that says everthing. Pouliot had to hide yourself among a group of circus animals to find a semblance of a game. Benoit they notice you now time to choke.
Nash take advantage of the good food in Montreal its seems you have no problems with that in NYC. Got your Olympic Gold and packed it in didn't ya. Girardi keep coughing it up buddy let's get you to a minus 10 by this time next week. Let's not forget Dorset and Carcillo just waiting for both you idiots to hand us a couple of games with your stupidity. Ludqvist take a look at the other end of the rink you are clearly not Gold Medal nor Vezina worthy this year the one hangs on the neck of the individual who just scorched the other. Kreider try The left side along the boards you marshmallow. Zuccarello please meet Brendan Gallagher. Hagelin can you take Bournival Ha. Marc Staal the only Staal who will not play in a SCF. McDonagh you will learn to rue the Gomez deal as much as we once did. We have moved on you never will in that circus you call home. Stralman so talented he couldn't stick with the leafs. The two Dereks or is it Derick it may as well be Derrick the one i just want to step on. The other is a Pouliot just spelt differently. Dominic Moore are you FN kidding me how many times can you re-tread a tire. Brian Boyle the perennial all star careful Brian the boys might mistake you for Chara.

Oh, Habs' HFBoards section, how I love the! :L

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It reminds me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS7-jcsB_WQ]The Festivus - YouTube[/ame]

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash