• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Month of May brings a new beginning!

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, it's May 1st and the Dodgers have two errors on one play in the first inning (two runs scored). But we are not allowed to worry, it would make us an anti fan to criticize poor play. Even though the Dodgers have failed for 25 years, you cannot say anything negative.

So let me know when we can start holding the team accountable for shit, uninspired ball. Because May is starting off just like April. And May turns into June, fyi.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on cue, Jansen blowing another save.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers sweep the Twins, good call buddy.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullpen blows another.... Good to see Jeff Baker batting .100 hit a home run yesterday and a game winning double today against the Dodgers.

But none of this matters, we can keep making errors and suffer from a failing bullpen because it's a long season and that cures all.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone tell me how the Giants are winning these games with that anemic lineup? Take Pence and Buster Poser out of that lineup and it's all scrubs. I don't get it. Boils down to pitching I guess.

I keep thinking the Dodgers and Padres are going to put a run together but so far the Padres aren't showing me shit. :mad2:

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mad2: The mad Hungarian, don't get no better than that.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is just not being very good, another is not showing up. It's going to be a long, long season. That we all can agree on.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lasportzphan trollin hard in this thread.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton sure looked great today. He didn't seem to miss a beat. The Rotation instantly improves and the BP gets a bit of a boost, also.

It is certainly true the Dodgers haven't played up to their potential. The BP has struggled, the Defense has been ugly at times and the Offense has been a Jekyll and Hyde.

Despite the holes, the Dodgers sit a mere 2 1/2 games out of First. And the Giants are playing about as well as they can and the Rockies, too. The Dodgers haven't begun to approach what they are capable of, yet are poised at the top of the heap.

It may take another month or two before the Dodgers plant their flag atop the Division and they will.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Dodgers have yet to win a series against a legit club. But it's only May.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lather, rinse, repeat.... Now the bats are awful. Can't muster up more than three hits on Vogelsong? Wow.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lather, rinse, repeat.... Now the bats are awful. Can't muster up more than three hits on Vogelsong? Wow.

Yeah, Dodgers need to pack it in for the season I mean there's only around 120 games left, that's just not enough time to get better. :rollseyes:

This guy reminds me so much of Shoktart, hopefully he'll disappear halfway through the season just like Shok did.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Dodgers need to pack it in for the season I mean there's only around 120 games left, that's just not enough time to get better. :rollseyes:

This guy reminds me so much of Shoktart, hopefully he'll disappear halfway through the season just like Shok did.

When the play well, I give credit where it is due. Right now, it's listless, uninspired, prima donna, half ass baseball. There are 120 games left, but I can assure you they will not wine 42 outta 50 games.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 26 innings.... 4 runs. This team is regressing as the season goes on.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants look good... Bullpen is solid, superb defense and 1-8 contributing. They stay healthy, they're as good as any team. Dodgers are no where near their level.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through all the years I've followed the Dodgers I can't say I've ever felt at ease with how the Dodgers are faring or where their fortunes are heading. That includes the glory years with Koufax and Drysdale. Those teams scrapped to score runs, but they knew how to get the job done. Of course, in the 60's, the overall caliber of pitching was superior to what we see today.

The only Dodger teams I ever expected to win on a consistent basis were the 1974 and 1977 editions.

Any way, the Dodgers are 4 1/2 games out which is essentially meaningless in May. I don't think the Dodgers are playing like prima donnas, but they could certainly be doing a better job. I guess the Dodgers have decided to start Kemp and Puig on a regular basis and I think that's a good idea. In the end the Dodgers will catch fire and the Giants are not going to keep winning 12 out of every 15 games. Losing Belt, for what will probably be a few weeks, is going to slow the Giants down.

Baseball is a game of momentum and right now the Giants have it and the Dodgers don't, but the momentum will shift. In baseball, it usually always does.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long fucking season, do people not understand this???

I'd rather be sucking in April than September

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long fucking season, do people not understand this???

I'd rather be sucking in April than September

This team sucked last September. There have not been many good Septembers in decades. So what's your point?

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressed the ways the Dodgers' find to lose... Today's loss came at the hands of the highest paid pitcher in the history of Major League Baseball. Dodgers chip away, take the lead and the highest paid pitcher in the history of Major League Baseball managed to give right back with a Brandon Hicks home run. Meanwhile, the giants find ways to win, even against the highest paid pitcher in the history of Major League Baseball.

Then, right on cue, the bullpen gives the giants an insurance run and nighty night, the dodgers lose a four game series at home to their rivals and have yet to win a series against a team over .500 - wow.

This organization is shit.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressed the ways the Dodgers' find to lose... Today's loss came at the hands of the highest paid pitcher in the history of Major League Baseball. Dodgers chip away, take the lead and the highest paid pitcher in the history of Major League Baseball managed to give right back with a Brandon Hicks home run. Meanwhile, the giants find ways to win, even against the highest paid pitcher in the history of Major League Baseball.

Then, right on cue, the bullpen gives the giants an insurance run and nighty night, the dodgers lose a four game series at home to their rivals and have yet to win a series against a team over .500 - wow.

This organization is shit.

And Jansen blows another. Wow. They find every way to lose. Pathetic.