• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Money League Playoffs

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright gentleman & gentleladies...

I don't imagine I will want to change my lineup this week but thought I'd see what sort of bad advice people want to give! Just kidding! I always like the second opinion.

QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, FLEX (R/W/T), D, K

QB: Rodgers (vsCAR), Ryan (vsTB)
RB: Taylor (vsHOU), Montgomery (@MIN), M Davis (@GB), Gallman (vsCLE), Dobbins (vsJAX)
WR: Adams (vsCAR), Hill (@NO), K Allen (@LV - QUEST), Kirk (vsPHI)
TE: J Smith (vsDET), Hurst (vsTB)
DEF: BAL (vsJAX)
K: Sanders (vsNE)

(Standard Points)

Keenan Allen being a true game-time decision with a hammy issue has opened up my Flex for discussion. Also wondering if I should upgrade my TE position. Logan Thomas & Cole Kmet are available. They are getting 7 targets per game, whereas my TEs got 2 & 3 targets last week. Hayden Hurst only got 33% of the offensive snaps last week so he's trending in the wrong direction. I still believe Smith has a decent ceiling, but it seems pretty rare he ever achieves it anymore.

So, pick my flex & my TE situation!

@SteelersPride @TREFF @tlance @averagejoe @TKOSpikes @SmokingMonkey @Shanemansj13
man, Dike Davis had a real stretch of games where he was mediocre at best, he had a stretch before that where he was a league winning pick up. He balled last week. I think DJ Moore is out again, so that helps...….that's a tough sit........so is Keenan Allen vs the damn raiders....wow that is horribly hard............

I mean. i would likely say ….but i can see the concern. Its not like its a horrible fall back option. This is a situation where I'm looking at my opponents roster, and thinking, should I win? will it be close? Do i think I need some help..........because if its close, or you should win.................then don't gamble with Allen, unless reports are he is totally fine. take the safety of mike ….if that makes sense...but man that's hard. Whatever you decide, it very easily could be right or wrong

TE wise, Hurst has been damn abysmal. Thomas has gotten looks all year, best two weeks the past two weeks, in bad matchups. Haskins may be playing...…if its smith....yeah he's. I'm not playing smith. He's been aided by gadget plays and rushes around the goal line all year, the targets haven't been there. You're banking on a td, he's got them, but that's scary. Also, Swaim has had an increased role over the last handful of games, and has out targeted smith.

I'm comfortable with Thomas or kmet honestly.......

some names that may or may not be out there based on your league Tonyan(likely long gone), irv smith JR, engram,

TBH Irv smith intrigues me again if Rudolph is out, they all are toss ups, with Thomas the safest to get you 3-4 catches and 30-40 yards.....then maybe Kmet based on recency, and seems like minny TE get 3-6/7 catches for 40-80 yards, and a red zone look each game........ guess again, whats your matchup look like, safety vs upside?

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB: Taylor (vsHOU), Montgomery (@MIN), M Davis (@GB), Gallman (vsCLE), Dobbins (vsJAX)
HOLY SHIT. You got Adams and Hill? Well done. As of now my lineup is:

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Chris Carson
RB Austin Ekeler
WR Tyreek Hill
WR DK Metcalf
WR Cooper Kupp
TE Darren Waller
K Matt Gay

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY SHIT. You got Adams and Hill? Well done. As of now my lineup is:

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Chris Carson
RB Austin Ekeler
WR Tyreek Hill
WR DK Metcalf
WR Cooper Kupp
TE Darren Waller
K Matt Gay
Yea... drafting from the #2 spot and my league let Hill fall into the 3rd round... 25 picks went before Hill. I wanted RB, but just couldn't pass up on Hill lol. I was thinking it was ridiculous that Devante Adams lasted until the 2nd Rd for me, and then Hill right after my pick? I had both as borderline 1st round picks. I took Saquon Barkley at #2 overall. I would have torched the field if Barkley had stayed healthy this year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, Dike Davis had a real stretch of games where he was mediocre at best, he had a stretch before that where he was a league winning pick up. He balled last week. I think DJ Moore is out again, so that helps...….that's a tough sit........so is Keenan Allen vs the damn raiders....wow that is horribly hard............

I mean. i would likely say ….but i can see the concern. Its not like its a horrible fall back option. This is a situation where I'm looking at my opponents roster, and thinking, should I win? will it be close? Do i think I need some help..........because if its close, or you should win.................then don't gamble with Allen, unless reports are he is totally fine. take the safety of mike ….if that makes sense...but man that's hard. Whatever you decide, it very easily could be right or wrong

TE wise, Hurst has been damn abysmal. Thomas has gotten looks all year, best two weeks the past two weeks, in bad matchups. Haskins may be playing...…if its smith....yeah he's. I'm not playing smith. He's been aided by gadget plays and rushes around the goal line all year, the targets haven't been there. You're banking on a td, he's got them, but that's scary. Also, Swaim has had an increased role over the last handful of games, and has out targeted smith.

I'm comfortable with Thomas or kmet honestly.......

some names that may or may not be out there based on your league Tonyan(likely long gone), irv smith JR, engram,

TBH Irv smith intrigues me again if Rudolph is out, they all are toss ups, with Thomas the safest to get you 3-4 catches and 30-40 yards.....then maybe Kmet based on recency, and seems like minny TE get 3-6/7 catches for 40-80 yards, and a red zone look each game........ guess again, whats your matchup look like, safety vs upside?
Right now i'm projected 120 to his 106... His lineup isn't very scary at all lol.

His lineup:
QB: Watson
RB: Kamara
RB: McKissic
WR: Cooper
WR: Ridley
TE: Tonyan
Flex: C Davis
D: MIA
K: Koo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now i'm projected 120 to his 106... His lineup isn't very scary at all lol.

His lineup:
QB: Watson
RB: Kamara
RB: McKissic
WR: Cooper
WR: Ridley
TE: Tonyan
Flex: C Davis
D: MIA
K: Koo
thats the kind of lineup thats just kinda steady, and kicks you in the nuts........

FWIW, they dont think allen is going tonight, so even if he does, makes it even riskier, play davis, even if allen goes off, you take some safety

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't imagine I will want to change my lineup this week but thought I'd see what sort of bad advice people want to give! Just kidding! I always like the second opinion.

(Standard Points)

Keenan Allen being a true game-time decision with a hammy issue has opened up my Flex for discussion. Also wondering if I should upgrade my TE position. Logan Thomas & Cole Kmet are available. They are getting 7 targets per game, whereas my TEs got 2 & 3 targets last week. Hayden Hurst only got 33% of the offensive snaps last week so he's trending in the wrong direction. I still believe Smith has a decent ceiling, but it seems pretty rare he ever achieves it anymore.

@SteelersPride @TREFF @tlance @averagejoe @TKOSpikes @SmokingMonkey @Shanemansj13
That is a tough call fer sure.

For me, I'm running Mike Davis. New DC in LV, and while I don't expect a miracle, I do expect an improvement of the 40+ points per game they'd been allowing to anyone not named the Jets recently. And that would start by scheming Allen out of the picture.

As to TE, again, tough call, and your basically praying for a score no matter the choices, as none get the volume. Yes Thomas and Kmett get targets, but those targets aren't at all part of an efficient offense where they translate to much very often. My gut says go with J. Smith. Henry has been smoking, Davis and Brown have been huge...Smith is not only due for a sneaky TD or two, but Detroit has allowed TD's to TE's in back to back weeks..so there's that

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(Standard Points)

Yes to Logan Thomas for your TE, go ahead and drop Hurst or Jonnu

think I stick with Mike Davis for the flex spot as long as CMC remains out

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re: Kmet; agree with Treff. Bears offense has produced lately but it can always implode at any moment. And Vikings wont be pushovers.

Re: Mike Davis; doesnt CAR play GB? Panthers may be down 14 points by the end of 1st quarter which will nix the run game. Dont see it being a good game for Davis.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re: Kmet; agree with Treff. Bears offense has produced lately but it can always implode at any moment. And Vikings wont be pushovers.

Re: Mike Davis; doesnt CAR play GB? Panthers may be down 14 points by the end of 1st quarter which will nix the run game. Dont see it being a good game for Davis.
Ppr?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Te?? Who is available on waivers??

Allen vs dobbins. Gallman is not a candidate with those two as options.
Would probably go dobbins over montgomery(even with the great matchup). And then go Keenan Allen as the flex.
This

Dobbins versus Jax

Can't pass that

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was just asking how u felt about him in ppr...... even being behind may be involved in the pass game
idk... Packers can put up 30 points easily. Throwing dump offs to the RB won't be enough to catch up to them (or try to).

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk... Packers can put up 30 points easily. Throwing dump offs to the RB won't be enough to catch up to them (or try to).
no, i dont think it will, but would lend to a pass catching rb.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, i dont think it will, but would lend to a pass catching rb.
Sure, I could see it playing out that way, but me thinks the TE and WR will benefit more from playing from behind. Plus Davis cant be out there all game long taking dump offs. He will need a breather.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, I could see it playing out that way, but me thinks the TE and WR will benefit more from playing from behind. Plus Davis cant be out there all game long taking dump offs. He will need a breather.
No I know... but Ian thomas doesn’t really get work...i guess I see him as more a semi “safe” play for 10-15 ppr!!?!?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mike Davis compiling dump offs in potential garbage time too. Wouldn't be totally shocked for a 8-10+ catch day, especially with DJ Moore iffy

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This

Dobbins versus Jax

Can't pass that
I like Dobbins as well, but it could just as easily be Gus that gets the glory, or Lamar keeps it all to himself. Great matchup, but its a gamble that hasn't exactly had big payoffs yet. Until Dobbins has that backfield locked down, hes a risk for next to nothing.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB can't stop the run at all, so even if CAR is losing, the handful of runs Davis does get, he should rip off some good gains, no matter the score

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mike Davis compiling dump offs in potential garbage time too. Wouldn't be totally shocked for a 8-10+ catch day, especially with DJ Moore iffy
They said moore is playing. Oddly I’m concerned bc Davis was catching 4-6 balls initially then they stopped his useage