• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Money League Playoffs

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Set my lineup!

Standard Points & lineups.
QB, RB x2, WR x2, TE, Flex (R/W/T), Def, K

QB: Rodgers, Ryan
RB: J Taylor, Montgomery, Gallman, Dobbins, M Davis
WR: Adams, Hill, K Allen, Kirk
TE: J Smith, Hurst
Def: Baltimore vs CLE
K: Sanders (MIA) vs KC

Mainly just need to know which TE & Flex.

QB: Rodgers
RB1: Taylor
RB2: Montgomery
WR1: Adams
WR2: Hill
TE: Smith? Hurst is Q
Flex: Allen, Dobbins or Gallman?

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Te?? Who is available on waivers??

Allen vs dobbins. Gallman is not a candidate with those two as options.
Would probably go dobbins over montgomery(even with the great matchup). And then go Keenan Allen as the flex.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would probably go dobbins over montgomery(even with the great matchup). And then go Keenan Allen as the flex.
Forgot to add Mike Davis in there... Now that McCaffrey is out.

None of the TEs on waivers are projected better than Smith or Hurst.

TEs on waivers
L Thomas (WFT) - @SF - proj 5.7
C Kmet (CHI) - vsHOU - 4.8
Schultz (DAL) - @Cin - 4.8
Sample (CIN) - vsDAL- 4.5
Dissly (SEA) - vsNYJ - 4.4
Higbee (LAR) - vsNE - 4.4
Hooper (CLE) - vsBAL - 4.3
Eifert (JAX) - vsTEN - 4.3
Alie-Cox (IND) - @LV - 4.2
Reed (SF) - vsWFT - 4.2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montgomery is on fire lately. 22+pts in the last 2 weeks. And now the 31st rushing D on deck vsHOU. Very tough to bench.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Set my lineup!

Standard Points & lineups.
QB, RB x2, WR x2, TE, Flex (R/W/T), Def, K

QB: Rodgers, Ryan
RB: J Taylor, Montgomery, Gallman, Dobbins
WR: Adams, Hill, K Allen, Kirk
TE: J Smith, Hurst
Def: Baltimore vs CLE
K: Sanders (MIA) vs KC

Mainly just need to know which TE & Flex.

QB: Rodgers
RB1: Taylor
RB2: Montgomery
WR1: Adams
WR2: Hill
TE: Smith? Hurst is Q
Flex: Allen, Dobbins or Gallman?
Hurst
Flex

keenan allen, that matchup with atl is juuuuuuuuucy
no question for me

i totally disagree though. gallman is 100% in play against a borderline top 10 worst against the rb zona team. Hes also getting fed.......dobbins is in a time share.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurst
Flex

keenan allen, that matchup with atl is juuuuuuuuucy
no question for me

i totally disagree though. gallman is 100% in play against a borderline top 10 worst against the rb zona team. Hes also getting fed.......dobbins is in a time share.
Hurst has been very disappointing lately.

Dobbins is a tough call... 11-15 touches is low, but he's maximizing it with double-digit production in FF. He's clearly the most dynamic player they have, but both Edwards & Jackson eat into his carries.

Gallman... Another player that is on fire. 6 weeks in a row of double-digit production. Averaging around 15pts per game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbins is a tough call... 11-15 touches is low, but he's maximizing it with double-digit production in FF. He's clearly the most dynamic player they have, but both Edwards & Jackson eat into his carries.

Gallman... Another player that is on fire. 6 weeks in a row of double-digit production. Averaging around 15pts per game.
you can be as dynamic as you want, but touches get you points.......you cant falter the SLIGHTEST if your getting low volume...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can be as dynamic as you want, but touches get you points.......you cant falter the SLIGHTEST if your getting low volume...
So you're goin Hurst & Gallman?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montgomery is on fire lately. 22+pts in the last 2 weeks. And now the 31st rushing D on deck vsHOU. Very tough to bench.

sure. But his upside is minimal because he and the bears offense sucks. Dobbins has upside because he catches the ball and the ravens could be an elite offense. They may have had that game last week that just gets them going. And they have things to play for.

so I would definitely start dobbins over Montgomery and gallman.
And Keenan Allen is a must start, even with his not great matchup.

and with te. If those two I would start smith. But there is likely free agents I would start. Dawson Knox, Logan Thomas, Shultz, are just 3.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its easy choice for me

gallman last 3 games 58/282/3 ridem cowboy

monty 28/175/2

dobbins 26/141/2

only reason i might go monty is hou gives up the 2nd most points to rb zona 14th browns 24th

i agree on allen as the flex also

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure. But his upside is minimal because he and the bears offense sucks. Dobbins has upside because he catches the ball and the ravens could be an elite offense. They may have had that game last week that just gets them going. And they have things to play for.

so I would definitely start dobbins over Montgomery and gallman.
And Keenan Allen is a must start, even with his not great matchup.

and with te. If those two I would start smith. But there is likely free agents I would start. Dawson Knox, Logan Thomas, Shultz, are just 3.
dobbins regardless gets less touches..........you're hoping the break form and give him that 1 week hes had thus far

monty has quite the juicy matchup as well, unreal matchup actually.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to tack on dobbins has 1 game with 15 carries, 2 games over 2 catches....3 games with 2 catches, 4 games with 1 catch, 2 games with no catches.........

and last week his snap count and rush numbers in comparison to the others from fantasy pros

"We didn't know if Dobbins was going to get the workhorse role back in the lineup, but the answer was apparent. The touch split was Dobbins 11, Edwards 7, Ingram 7, and Justice Hill 1. The snaps were Dobbins 21, Edwards 18, Ingram 11, and Hill 6. The 38 percent snap share Dobbins' lowest since back in Week 5, but that could've been because it was his first game back from COVID"

Milk, dobbins may out produce monty, but there is not much logic in going that route......monty gets more work, produces more, and plays the worst team against RB's.........hes pretty much a top 10 rb everywhere u look

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its easy choice for me

gallman last 3 games 58/282/3 ridem cowboy

monty 28/175/2

dobbins 26/141/2

only reason i might go monty is hou gives up the 2nd most points to rb zona 14th browns 24th

i agree on allen as the flex also
gotta factor in monty getting the goal line and receiving work......plus u only counted 2 games for monty....

monty 42/205/2 receiving 12/91/3 total PPR points=58.6 splits 6.2/25.3/27.1 Next Opponent: Houston #2most generous to RBs 26.6 points per game(3 .4 point cushion per game over 3rd place)
gallman 58/282/3 receiving 4/4/3 total PPR points=50.6 Splits 19/18.1/13/5
Next Opponent: Arizona #12 most generous to fantasy RBs 18.9 points per game.

makes things a little different when you count all the games, and factor in all the things that count for points.:suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d grab Jordan Reed.

Gallman vs Keenan ... tough. Standard leads me to Gallman who has been a ball man. Does it wear off?
Very tough...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d grab Jordan Reed.

Gallman vs Keenan ... tough. Standard leads me to Gallman who has been a ball man. Does it wear off?
Very tough...
i dunno for me, even in standard........i know allens had a bit of a rough stretch, and herbert has had two down games, prior to that

the falcons average 300 passing yards against per game.

Hebert is avg 45! pass attempts per game since the bye! He also had 7 straight games with 2+ TD's prior to his last 2, and 6 of those were 3 or more TD's.....every single snap against the falcons yields 1.6PPR, PER SNAP. Now thats alot of hebert talk, but he loves him some allen........allen should be a locked and loaded wr with #1 overall upside for this week

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to tack on dobbins has 1 game with 15 carries, 2 games over 2 catches....3 games with 2 catches, 4 games with 1 catch, 2 games with no catches.........

and last week his snap count and rush numbers in comparison to the others from fantasy pros

"We didn't know if Dobbins was going to get the workhorse role back in the lineup, but the answer was apparent. The touch split was Dobbins 11, Edwards 7, Ingram 7, and Justice Hill 1. The snaps were Dobbins 21, Edwards 18, Ingram 11, and Hill 6. The 38 percent snap share Dobbins' lowest since back in Week 5, but that could've been because it was his first game back from COVID"

Milk, dobbins may out produce monty, but there is not much logic in going that route......monty gets more work, produces more, and plays the worst team against RB's.........hes pretty much a top 10 rb everywhere u look

the logic is there. Both are on a td streak. But who is more likely to score multiple TDs. Bears offense is terrible. Ravens are going to want to show Cleveland that they are the best running team in football.

I understand the why you are looking at touches. But I think that is only looking at FLOOR. I can agree that Montgomery has a higher floor than dobbins.
But dobbins is always going to have the higher ceiling. Due to player talent and team.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the logic is there. Both are on a td streak. But who is more likely to score multiple TDs. Bears offense is terrible. Ravens are going to want to show Cleveland that they are the best running team in football.

I understand the why you are looking at touches. But I think that is only looking at FLOOR. I can agree that Montgomery has a higher floor than dobbins.
But dobbins is always going to have the higher ceiling. Due to player talent and team.
the guy who gets the ball more, gets all the redzone work, and plays the lesser of the two defenses...

dobbins may have that ceiling.....but his "ceiling" thus far this season, his absolute peak.........is 16.5 ppr points.......monty had 20 and 23 the last 2 weeks.....what am i missing? he may have a game? so may monty? Dobbins second best game.......week 1 when he vultured 2 tds and ran 7 times for 22 yards and 2 td's....

monty vs houston? or dobbins vs a good cleveland run D in a timeshare.........again......monty

dobbins has scored in 3 games, monty 4. they both have 1 multi touchdown game........

bears implied total-22
ravens impied total-24.5

Cleveland against fantasy RB's-8th stingiest 16.2 ppg
Houston against fantasy RB's-2nd easiest 26.6 ppg

Cleveland vs the run IRL-7th stingiest, 104.3 YPG, 4.1 YPA, 25.4 attempts per game against, 11 total rushing TD's allowed
Houston vs the run IRL-2nd worst, 137 YPG, 4.9 YPA, 31 attempts per game, 16 total rushing TD's allowed

Aside form THINKING dobbins is more talented.......im still missing the ceiling component.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno for me, even in standard........i know allens had a bit of a rough stretch, and herbert has had two down games, prior to that

the falcons average 300 passing yards against per game.

Hebert is avg 45! pass attempts per game since the bye! He also had 7 straight games with 2+ TD's prior to his last 2, and 6 of those were 3 or more TD's.....every single snap against the falcons yields 1.6PPR, PER SNAP. Now thats alot of hebert talk, but he loves him some allen........allen should be a locked and loaded wr with #1 overall upside for this week

yeah. It’s close. Standard scares me off receivers in a toss up with a rb. Ekeler return has put a curve ball in Charger land. Gallman owns the backfield. Alf scored subbing in after big Gallman gains, not by design.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah. It’s close. Standard scares me off receivers in a toss up with a rb. Ekeler return has put a curve ball in Charger land. Gallman owns the backfield. Alf scored subbing in after big Gallman gains, not by design.
actually im always the same way with standard, but man....i cant turn that down this week. i was looking closer, i dont think ekeler changed much theyre throwing just as much or more......just ran up against two good coaches in the hoodie and mcdermott. I cant fault going rb thought