• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota rules the world of football

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you, as usual, were WRONG!!!

You are almost always off. I suspect you just plain stupid.

Is he in Top 5s? Probably not many. Probably in part because they know he's appreciated here at Minnesota and got a new contract earlier this year and he'd be expensive to get away from Minnesota and...

the biggest reason is that Fleck's RTB thing is not something most programs want. He cares about academics, lots of schools couldn't care less about academics.

WSU, meanwhile, is good at producing psychopath murderers I see.

How'd Wazzou's bowl game go btw?
We didn’t have a bowl game. We had a shit load of backups have a scrimmage.

And good one, dude hasn’t been found guilty

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North Dakota is more relevant than minnesota in football lol. Ndsu 9 titles in 11 years, more than gophers can say about a damn thing football related.
North Dakota? Lol.

You mean the team that plays JR league ball? It's like a 10th grader bragging to his freshman buddy how much better he did in their games on Friday night, unaware he's still on the B squad and his freshman buddy cracked the varsity lineup.

Didn't NDSU lose to Arizona and SDSU? and UMn beat WIU more impressively than both NDSU and SDSU did?

Minnesota finished #24 in the Sagarin Ratings while North Dakota finished #71.

Minnesota ranks #13 in the nation at putting players into the NFL from the 2020 draft through the 2022 draft. Doubt they will fall from that rank after the 2023 draft.

Where's NoDak?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred this is something to hang your hat on, instead of the 1900 bullshit.
View attachment 318223
I knew about that.

If you don't count the title game, as that's a 2nd bowl game in the same season, than Bama had a longer bowl winning streak than UMn.

And Georgia and Bama's list of opponents are also more impressive.

But being UMn is just an up and comer trying to break into a higher level, I'm very pleased with a 6 game bowl winning streak.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what I stated? I referenced the comment about high school juniors and seniors not caring, not knowing about FSU's success.. clearly they still pick them over that shit hole up in Minnuhsohtuh
Minnesota is not a shit hole.

We produce the most or the best or the most useful or influential.

Not at everything and not all the time of course, but in enough areas and in general and per Capita and the 20th century forward, absolutely!!!

I mean, just tonight I looked up the Hockey rankings and Minnesota is still at #1.

And just recently UMn's Spirit Squads won a couple more Natl Titles. #20 & #21.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How’s that mbb team doing?
Almost beat your crappy Wolverines. lol

New coach building the team partly the old fashioned way, means he may need a couple building years(last yr and this year) and short bench cuz of injuries is making them look worse this year than they should look like in year two.

They will be much better next year.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not at everything and not all the time of course, but in enough areas and in general and per Capita and the 20th century forward, absolutely!!!

I mean, just tonight I looked up the Hockey rankings and Minnesota is still at #1.

I have family in Minnesota, can 100% confirm the MSP area is in fact a shit hole.

Congrats on your spirit squad titles, I can't believe I missed those on ESPN8

Also nobody gives a single shit about college hockey, it's not even a top tier amateur league

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh shit, Fred why are you lying? Minnesota is absolutely not number 1 in college hockey man. It's sad to see you stoop to such levels as lying about the "prominence" of Minnesota hockey like this

Lies

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, Fred why are you lying? Minnesota is absolutely not number 1 in college hockey man. It's sad to see you stoop to such levels as lying about the "prominence" of Minnesota hockey like this

Lies
Was hoping one of you would be that gullible and fall for that trap, ha ha.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner...

Or should I say LOSER? lol

You just proved how ignorant you are.

#1 - popular polls are 100% meaningless in college hockey. Try looking up the Pairwise.

#2 - the poll you posted was from LAST WEEK, before #3 Denver lost both weekend games AND before #1 Quinnipiac also lost both of their weekend games, incl to an unranked team.

Grow a brain dumbass.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hoping one of you would be that gullible and fall for that trap, ha ha.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner...

Or should I say LOSER? lol

You just proved how ignorant you are.

#1 - popular polls are 100% meaningless in college hockey. Try looking up the Pairwise.

#2 - the poll you posted was from LAST WEEK, before #3 Denver lost both weekend games AND before #1 Quinnipiac also lost both of their weekend games, incl to an unranked team.

Grow a brain dumbass.

Congrats on nitpicking the one poll that shows Minnesota as number 1, you're so wise douchebag.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, claiming Minnesota is an elite program.. buddy they're barely a top 25 football program right now, all time is even questionable

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on nitpicking the one poll that shows Minnesota as number 1, you're so wise douchebag.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, claiming Minnesota is an elite program.. buddy they're barely a top 50 football program right now, all time is even questionable
It's not nitpicking MORON,

the Pairwise is the ONE AND ONLY ranking that matters in college hockey, dumbass.

It's THE ranking used to determine who gets into the tournament and what their seed is, too.

UMn has a HUGE lead in the B1G conf.
10 points with only 8 games left.

The B1G is clearly the #1 conf in the country, and it's not even close.

#1, #3, #7 & #8, as well as #13 & #15 teams in the nation in the PWR.

And UMn has a 10-4-0 record vs those 5 teams. They also beat #2 & #14 as well in the ooc.

In the PWR, they win their comparison with every single team in the country, including having wins in head to head matchups with #2 & #3.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your ignorance knows no bounds, claiming Minnesota is an elite program.. buddy they're barely a top 25 football program right now, all time is even questionable
How can you justify the "barely" top 50 thing? Lol

You did say "right now".

So you can't go back to the pre Fleck time period to try to make them look bad.

Go on, produce ANY metric you can pull out of your ass covering the last 3 non-covid seasons to justify your bs. I don't think you can!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"all time is even questionable"???

How the heck can you claim such a moronic thing? lol. WOW!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have family in Minnesota, can 100% confirm the MSP area is in fact a shit hole.
MSP area has admittedly gone downhill because of being dominated by looney leftist policies and after the insane George Floyd riots were allowed to happen unopposed. But the state, as a whole is not and has never been a shit hole.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Update. Now Minnesota is not only STILL #1 in the only ranking that matters, the PWR,

but they have been #1 for awhile now in the USCHO poll, with over 75% of the votes for #1,

and they are #1 in the USA Today poll, with over 85% of the votes for #1,

and they are #1 in the College Hockey News poll

and they are #1 in the Collegiate Hockey Federation poll, as well.

There is simply no source out there that doesn't have UMn #1.

LOL

And the women's team is ranked #2, with a 3-1-1 record vs the #1 ranked team.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey, lol.