• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

miller....come on man!

eliandco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packer fan here. keeping an eye on philbin... Miller fumble first touch... you cant coach that! lol

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its better to fumble now in pre-,, Pre season game.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packer fan here. keeping an eye on philbin... Miller fumble first touch... you cant coach that! lol

Philbin is a very good coach. I'm glad the Fins have him. Even in the first preseason game the Fins have very few penalties. That's good coaching. RE L Miller: He'll get better at holding on to the ball. On the next drive he showed his talent with some great runs.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an unbiased opinion . Tannehill didn't look to sharp. Miller's fumble is no big deal ( as mentioned earlier, it's preseason) . Like how he came back from that.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an unbiased opinion . Tannehill didn't look to sharp. Miller's fumble is no big deal ( as mentioned earlier, it's preseason) . Like how he came back from that.

Tannehill didn't have a lot of time. The Fins' Oline is a work in progress. They had good blocking on some plays & guys ran free at Tannehill at times. Plus he is playing with a mix of WR's. His top two WR's were'nt in the game. He played OK for a first preseason game. Some of his passes were sailing high. He's the type of player that will keep practicing untill he gets better.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line definitely has me worried this season. I see alot of roll outs from Tannehill this season. I didn't catch the game, but I heard the O-line left something to be desired. On a side note, how does everyone Reshad Jones' contract? I like that he's locked up, not sure about the guaranteed money though.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line definitely has me worried this season. I see alot of roll outs from Tannehill this season. I didn't catch the game, but I heard the O-line left something to be desired. On a side note, how does everyone Reshad Jones' contract? I like that he's locked up, not sure about the guaranteed money though.

I like Jones and hopefully the pressure will make him a better player. I guess we'll soon see....