• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Riley = Bill Snyder

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With the way our Defense is starting to gel together, we really match up well against Wisconsin.

Our only issue is that obviously we don't have a run game due to the fact that our OL is Juco level.

How do we know how good the running game really is, it was working pretty good against Illinois, but numbnuts decided to throw the ball in 40 mph winds. Also, don't you think they would be better if they had gotten more repetitions than they did the first few games?

Last edited:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyone who seriously places a bet (real money) against Nebraska cannot 100% be for Nebraska.

That is just all there is to it.

What if Nebraska is favored by 14 points in a game that we pretty much know it's going to be a nailbiter, but taking the points and still rooting for Nebraska to win? Not a damn thing wrong with that. BRB, I have to take a shit.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It seems to me that you win either way if you bet against your team.

Riley says the fans a nervous, I say no ==> I am pissed off at him!

A lot of fans are pissed off at him! Riley has had plenty of experience to not gift a game away like he did.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who seriously places a bet (real money) against Nebraska cannot 100% be for Nebraska.

That is just all there is to it.

I have made a few SportsHoopla avatar wagers. It is completely harmless. Huskerpokes has a chance to give me a lulu of an avatar. Nebraska is even favored.

This week? All my SportsHoopla bucks will be placed on Wisconsin.

ItsHuskers4me gets it. If Nebraska wins, I am happy, plus it is against Wisconsin. If Nebraska loses I am mildly smug because I have absolutely, positively useless SportsHoopla bucks that as far as I know, are worth less than a used kleenex.

Not to mention, when Nebraska loses I have to buy new stuff for whatever I broke in the house. Which actually ends up costing me real money.

BTW, I have never, ever bet real money against Nebraska. EVER.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Nebraska is favored by 14 points in a game that we pretty much know it's going to be a nailbiter, but taking the points and still rooting for Nebraska to win? Not a damn thing wrong with that. BRB, I have to take a shit.

Again, you're rooting for Nebraska to win, but to do so in half-ass fashion.

You're not all in if you do that.

Never should you wish for any sort of fail on thee mighty Huskers.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we know how good the running game really is, it was working pretty good against Illinois, but numbnuts decided to throw the ball in 40 mph winds. Also, don't you think they would be better if they had gotten more repetitions than they did the first few games?

We don't have good run blockers. Jano is a great lead blocker, but our line is really dragging ass.

And Cethan Carter might as well line up in the slot every play, because he doesn't even try to lay a block. He is basically a WR for us as of right now.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have good run blockers. Jano is a great lead blocker, but our line is really dragging ass.

And Cethan Carter might as well line up in the slot every play, because he doesn't even try to lay a block. He is basically a WR for us as of right now.
Hey, he had a great lead block on the final 3rd down play (just on the wrong side of the field).

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A lot of fans are pissed off at him! Riley has had plenty of experience to not gift a game away like he did.

only a 3 minute shit?

are you a man? or did you pee sitting down

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will do an avy bet..as long as I get Nebraska

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betting on games takes it to another level all together period. My point is if you bet against "Your team" and if the team loses, you get paid thus winning yourself. I never did it, but knew plenty of people that bet against the Huskers back in the day. I quit betting via the local book maker back in the 80's. Betting and hoping to win by the points is the dumbest thing ever. I heard plenty of times complaints that Osborne sucked because he had his QB take a knee on the opponents 5 yard line instead of scoring at the end of the game and covering the points. Betting on games isn't for me anymore.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we get that Dolphins interim. i like his fire

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Pretty high stakes

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Again, you're rooting for Nebraska to win, but to do so in half-ass fashion.

You're not all in if you do that.

Never should you wish for any sort of fail on thee mighty Huskers.

If they win but not by the points when I take the points is me wishing for failure from my team? Wow!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
only a 3 minute shit?

are you a man? or did you pee sitting down

Since you're asking, it was a fast EXPLOSION of a shit, and it smelled almost as bad as Riley's decision to allow Armstrong to pass at the end of the Illinois game.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

We never will have anything better than a good running team at best because they just don't get the repetitions they need to gel. I'm talking about this year and the next two or three years also, if Riley just happens to still be here.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they win but not by the points when I take the points is me wishing for failure from my team? Wow!

Why in the hell would you wish for your team to do bad, but still win?

That is some fucked up shit right there.