• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan Whiffed on Every Recruit Who Took an Official Visit for the Ohio State Game

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see any college paying him enough money to leave a fanbase that will literally hunt for reasons to defend his failures like you will find in Ann Arbor.

So I go fishing for retarded UoM fans, and I catch you?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL? I think that ship's sailed, my friend. When he bolts from Ann Arbor, he'll probably end up at Mizzou or somewhere like that.

I guess I'll bite...

He's achieved more in the NFL in his short stint there than 80% of the current NFL coaches. The guy would likely be the #1 candidate for any available NFL job...and would be paid handsomely, and that will likely not change anytime soon.

I just wish he could have the same success at Michigan. It's starting to look like he may just be a great NFL coach, and an above average to pretty good college coach. :L

Last edited:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's achieved more in the NFL in his short stint there than 80% of the current NFL coaches. The guy would likely be the #1 candidate for any available NFL job...and would be paid handsomely, and that will likely not change anytime soon.

HAHAHAHA!

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHA!

Just look at his winning percentage (I believe it is around .700), and the fact he has been to two NFC championship games, and a Super Bowl. I think that is a darn good record for 4 seasons in the NFL. (I think he was only in the NFL 4 seasons)

Now all his NFL success could have been just "dumb luck", but I guarantee every NFL team that needs a coach would bet the farm on Jim Harbaugh if he was at all interested. I don't see that demand for him in the NFL changing anytime soon either.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at his winning percentage (I believe it is around .700), and the fact he has been to two NFC championship games, and a Super Bowl. I think that is a darn good record for 4 seasons in the NFL. (I think he was only in the NFL 4 seasons)

Now all his NFL success could have been just "dumb luck", but I guarantee every NFL team that needs a coach would bet the farm on Jim Harbaugh if he was at all interested. I don't see that demand for him in the NFL changing anytime soon either.
Hahahaha!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has run out of thing to sell. The things that michigan fans think are so outstanding and unique just aren't there:

Academics - Yes, it's good. It's also 2018, you can get an amazing career with a degree from any B1G school if you work hard and get good grades. They're all connected.

Tradition/History - .5 National titles in over half a century. Kids don't give a shit about what happened when the game was played without facemasks and the forward pass.

Jordan Brand sponsorship: Didn't matter in the first place, hasn't done shit for them

What else is there to sell?

Slumber parties?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it will change when he finally has the mental breakdown on the sidelines we have all been waiting for