• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan Whiffed on Every Recruit Who Took an Official Visit for the Ohio State Game

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but Larry Nassar has absolutely nothing to do with football or Mark Dantonio.

Here’s my original post. Stating Michigan had a better class than us. Secondly, you know I’m not @Innermind , correct? You then went after Michigan State with Larry Nassar because again, you are trying to lessen the fact that Harbaugh has a bad recruiting class.

When I responded to Innermind, you responded with the post above. So began our "discussion." You jumped right in there with both feet. It remains to be seen how the Nasser matter is related to Dantonio and Izzo--that was the point you seemed to take issue with.

But, to be clear, I'm okay with MIchigan's recruiting class this year. I look forward to the 2018 football season and to actually playing the games. Reminder: For several years, Georgia had the #1 recruiting class (or close to it) after its 1980 championship. They haven't won another championship since. And, I suppose that, because Alabama only had the #7 recruiting class, they can't possibly hope for another NC.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

I love this play call. I remember it was like midnight and I was stressing the field goal. One of the ballsiest calls I’ve ever seen. Dantonio literally had a heart attack that night.
Keith Nichols grab against Bucky comes to mind also.

You fuggers were stacked on offense that year. And it earned Keith that sweet sideline gig he's doing now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has more to do just football tho. A lot to do w football, the university as a whole are under fire for being racist, engaging in extreme nut job politics etc...losing a lot of support from Alumni.

Between MI and Sparty, MI is sporting a huge black eye right now. Western is probably the most respected school in the state right now.
Prolly....

Pfffffttt....

That's the only certainty we have these days. Lil Brother and Foster Brother....

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started it. How was your original post about "Michigan flopping this recruiting class"? Seriously? I suppose you were just trying to be funny. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. There's going to be a lot of negative information about the MSU "culture" that emerges from the investigations underway--brace yourself.

Once again, given the fact that this poster claims to be a Michigan grad, I'm calling BS on Michigan's supposed academic standards.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Larry Nasser abomination has far surpassed the so-called "sleepover and satellite camp." I wouldn't be throwing any stones. . . .

When I responded to Innermind, you responded with the post above. So began our "discussion." You jumped right in there with both feet. It remains to be seen how the Nasser matter is related to Dantonio and Izzo--that was the point you seemed to take issue with.

But, to be clear, I'm okay with MIchigan's recruiting class this year. I look forward to the 2018 football season and to actually playing the games. Reminder: For several years, Georgia had the #1 recruiting class (or close to it) after its 1980 championship. They haven't won another championship since. And, I suppose that, because Alabama only had the #7 recruiting class, they can't possibly hope for another NC.
and here is the post that I was responding to, you deflecting to Larry Nassar because you can’t stand any negative attention that Michigan has earned. Michigan has yet to prove that they are anywhere on the level of Georgia or Alabama in the last decade but you want to be compared to them? Michigan has won one AP title since 1948, but you want to cast stones at Georgia for not winning one since 1980? Keep on trying to divert attention because Jesus Harbaugh is declining at Michigan. But then again, you wanted to keep O’Korn at QB rather than take a look at Peters.

You want to throw out baseless and uninformed claims about Mark Dantonio to protect Harbaugh, make them in the correct thread. Let me help you.
Soooo.....Michigan State

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with loading up on players in a relatively shallow position.....I do have an issue with only taking 2 OL players. Again, it's probably not a major issue this year but puts extra pressure on next year to get 4-5 of them. Michigan needed to add another in this class and I'm not sure why they didn't target a lower ranked player for the spot.
And the 2 you got this year won't be ready to play for at least a year or two, they're too light.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lolz at comparing UoM to Georgia and Alabama.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, given the fact that this poster claims to be a Michigan grad, I'm calling BS on Michigan's supposed academic standards.
Just so's you know, given Hershel Walker attended UGA, I don't think ya'll can claim academic superiority. He's got the intellect of a cotton weevil

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so's you know, given Hershel Walker attended UGA, I don't think ya'll can claim academic superiority. He's got the intellect of a cotton weevil
Well I doubt she was there on an athletic scholarship. Every school has dumbasses that “graduated” only because of their athletic ability.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would stay out of this. In 2020 you will be posting about how Riley needs fired. I bet some Nebraska fans have some shirts you can buy

Well, maybe.
But a top 10 recruiting class his first time out isn't bad, with some more to sign.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's smarter than said poster I was quoting though. Herschel would still kick his ass too.