• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan pulls out of Arkansas series

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall anyone in the SEC paying 2mm to get out of a contract so they can swing from ND's nut sack. I also don't see any SEC posters bitching about out of conference schedules.

Parsing words, are you? Yes, you're probably right to say that you "can't recall anyone in the SEC" paying 2mm to get out of a contract so they can play ND." And, why would any SEC poster bitch about some of the most pathetic out of conference schedules? The SEC still allows its teams to play FCS opponents.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsing words, are you? Yes, you're probably right to say that you "can't recall anyone in the SEC" paying 2mm to get out of a contract so they can play ND." And, why would any SEC poster bitch about some of the most pathetic out of conference schedules? The SEC still allows its teams to play FCS opponents.

Meanwhile, #5 Michigan lost to FCS App St a few years ago, but since the Big10 got rid of FCS schools a whole year ago - that means they are better.

Fucking Michigan fans.

:L

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, #5 Michigan lost to FCS App St a few years ago, but since the Big10 got rid of FCS schools a whole year ago - that means they are better.

Fucking Michigan fans.

:L

Again, those ^^^ are your words. And, Michigan lost to Appalachian State 9 years ago.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, those ^^^ are your words. And, Michigan lost to Appalachian State 9 years ago.

I'm pointing out your hypocrisy - as usual.

Kind of like how you told me Michigan would never oversign, and when I correctly told you a full year in advance that Harbaugh would do exactly that, you told me I didn't understand Michigan.

Now, you'll sit here and excuse it all. You have no real standards, it's nothing more than "Michigan did this, and doesn't do that".

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pointing out your hypocrisy - as usual.

Kind of like how you told me Michigan would never oversign, and when I correctly told you a full year in advance that Harbaugh would do exactly that, you told me I didn't understand Michigan.

Now, you'll sit here and excuse it all. You have no real standards, it's nothing more than "Michigan did this, and doesn't do that".

I'm not "excusing" anything. You don't know anything about me. Hypocrisy = Alabama fans calling out Michigan fans. Get over yourself.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not "excusing" anything. You don't know anything about me. Hypocrisy = Alabama fans calling out Michigan fans. Get over yourself.

Let's see.

You had an opinion, and then you changed that opinion in the opposite direction to accommodate the things Harbaugh did?

That's hypocrisy.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see.

You had an opinion, and then you changed that opinion in the opposite direction to accommodate the things Harbaugh did?

That's hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy = an Alabama fan calling out a Michigan fan.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See there you're bitching but forced Arkansas to schedule a non P5 team.

Also don't give me crap about OOC games when your in conference games are pathetic. Just look at Iowa the last 2 years.

The fact is if you are going to bitch at all then man up and play and quit being ND's bitch because that is exactly what you are and paid 2mm to play that role.

Retarded.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See there you're bitching but forced Arkansas to schedule a non P5 team.

Also don't give me crap about OOC games when your in conference games are pathetic. Just look at Iowa the last 2 years.

The fact is if you are going to bitch at all then man up and play and quit being ND's bitch because that is exactly what you are and paid 2mm to play that role.

Retarded.

Michigan didn't force Arkansas to schedule a non P5 team--that's an excuse. As for in conference games, the SEC has little room to talk, especially recently.

As for being ND's "bitch," Michigan has won 6 out of the last 10 games and leads the all-time series with Notre Dame, 24-17-1. I notice Auburn has beat Alabama only 3 times in the last 10 years, which I guess makes Auburn Alabama's bitch.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan didn't force Arkansas to schedule a non P5 team--that's an excuse. As for in conference games, the SEC has little room to talk, especially recently.

As for being ND's "bitch," Michigan has won 6 out of the last 10 games and leads the all-time series with Notre Dame, 24-17-1. I notice Auburn has beat Alabama only 3 times in the last 10 years, which I guess makes Auburn Alabama's bitch.
Funny, I remember you blaming Notre Dame for Michigan signing to play Colorado last year.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I remember you blaming Notre Dame for Michigan signing to play Colorado last year.

Colorado is a P5 program and turned out to be a pretty good game for Michigan as Colorado worked its way into the top 25. Michigan scheduled Colorado after ND backed out of its contract with Michigan.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't be a moron it's almost impossible to schedule P5 home and home games less than 3 years out. But I'm sure you know this.

Bottonline it's stupid for Michigan to pay 2mm and there is no way to recoup in order to switch the games.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously MI is hot button topic this week.

:juggle:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is so fucking familiar.....again.

:think:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado is a P5 program and turned out to be a pretty good game for Michigan as Colorado worked its way into the top 25. Michigan scheduled Colorado after ND backed out of its contract with Michigan.

Are you pimping out Colorado?

really.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you pimping out Colorado?

really.gif

Yeah Colorado only finished ranked ahead of 11 SEC teams.lol. And thats with playing @ Michigan for an OCC game. Pussy SEC .lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Colorado only finished ranked ahead of 11 SEC teams.lol. And thats with playing @ Michigan for an OCC game. Pussy SEC .lol

Colorado had a decent year, but it's not like Michigan scheduled that game for that strength as Colorado had been one of the worst P5 teams in recent history.

But I am not surprised to see a Michigan fan trying to pimp it out like they went out and scheduled some high quality game when everyone else knows it's bullshit.

And of course, you're just being the conference homer you accuse SEC fans of being.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about any team would cancel Arkansas for Notre Dame. I hate Notre Dame as much as a man can hate a football team but playing ND is better business than playing Arkansas. That said, I wouldn't have dumped Arkansas for ND. I'd want to get the game in the south for recruiting. I'd want to shut Bret Bielema up. Really if I could possibly make it happen I would've kept Arkansas period and if I could figure out a way to get BOTH on the schedule I would. But ND cut off our series then, probably when they realized it's also more profitable for them to play us, they want to play again and we just bounce Arkansas? Arkansas who we schedule BECAUSE ND backed out? Doesn't sit well with me either. The only defense again is ND is better business but I can't agree with it.