• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan admits football doctor sexually assaulted student-athletes

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allowing a r*pe culture is pretty much as bad as having someone in authority secretly doing the raping. Both are horrible. I'm not arguing what happened here wasn't ridiculously gross. I'm just saying, coming from a school currently being sued and investigated for allowing rapes to happen by athletes, it's a bit ironic.

Sure if there is such a thing.

They made a claim with no supporting evidence. Not to mention that one girl claims she was raped in fall of 2018 and chose not to report it until fall 2019. I must be terrible to be skeptical, but sorry, I don't believe all women just cause a morally deprived party tells me to. I will believe my wife and daughter, that's it. But nevermind that nonsense - it was reported... investigated... then they were expelled. Never mind that the two students also claim it was consensual and the girl only changed her story after the fact. This case is mired in uncertainty to this point. If the dudes did it, absolutely send them to prison - as a matter of fact, I am fine with the death penalty under 3 circumstances... murder, criminal acts involving a child, and r*pe. So whatever, but please provide me with evidence and a definition of "r*pe culture" before making such a ridiculous claim. In our case it was reported and dealt with. Michigan it was reported 100 times and nothing was done. Don't even try to compare this you sick fuck. Then Michigan admits fault and in the same breath tells people to go fuck themselves as the University isn't going to do anything given its 'past the timeframe'.

40279g.jpg

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has a bigger problem that nobody in the state talks about. They take a large amount of foreign students. They pay the full rate no aid and they get charged out-of-state tuition.

Every year eligible students from the state get turned away because of the number of F1 applicants admitted. I consider this slimy to state of Michigan lids.
This is happening everywhere. Large state schools are doing this to make more money.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has a bigger problem that nobody in the state talks about. They take a large amount of foreign students. They pay the full rate no aid and they get charged out-of-state tuition.

Every year eligible students from the state get turned away because of the number of F1 applicants admitted. I consider this slimy to state of Michigan lids.
Ohio State does the same thing. Campus is basically China Town in Columbus these days.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but there seems to be more fingering in the B1G than any other conference in the nation
Well, there was this one time....

Screen-Shot-2016-12-31-at-8.43.17-PM.png

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link? Before posting, I used both the search bar and Google to look for a Robert Anderson thread on the Hoop, and no such thread popped up.
There was a similar thread posted several months ago, but more details are coming out so you are certainly not out of line posting something again

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure if there is such a thing.

They made a claim with no supporting evidence. Not to mention that one girl claims she was raped in fall of 2018 and chose not to report it until fall 2019. I must be terrible to be skeptical, but sorry, I don't believe all women just cause a morally deprived party tells me to. I will believe my wife and daughter, that's it. But nevermind that nonsense - it was reported... investigated... then they were expelled. Never mind that the two students also claim it was consensual and the girl only changed her story after the fact. This case is mired in uncertainty to this point. If the dudes did it, absolutely send them to prison - as a matter of fact, I am fine with the death penalty under 3 circumstances... murder, criminal acts involving a child, and r*pe. So whatever, but please provide me with evidence and a definition of "r*pe culture" before making such a ridiculous claim. In our case it was reported and dealt with. Michigan it was reported 100 times and nothing was done. Don't even try to compare this you sick fuck. Then Michigan admits fault and in the same breath tells people to go fuck themselves as the University isn't going to do anything given its 'past the timeframe'.

40279g.jpg
Well then, you must not have heard of ours where the original reporter was from the 70's and didn't report it until 45 years later. All I'll say is that both are gross if true and I'd hope anyone involved that's still employed at either would be fired; and charged if necessary.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then, you must not have heard of ours where the original reporter was from the 70's and didn't report it until 45 years later. All I'll say is that both are gross if true and I'd hope anyone involved that's still employed at either would be fired; and charged if necessary.

Sure. We can agree that it is bad, I just don't find them relatively comparable.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is an athlete to athlete thing, kids are stupid and thus do stupid things, those athletes have been let go for a long time now. Michigans was from an authority figure that the athletes were to trust. Michigans is closer to Sandusky than Nebraska.

Closer to Baylor than Penn St., but maybe less rampant.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to Michigan! Don the Maize and Blue! Be a Wolverine! Oh, and the doc will drug you and poke your poop shoot. You'll be traumatized and have problems in relationships throughout your ensuring years, but hey! UM will shrug and say, it was the 70s, man. Nothing can be done about it, now.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, Nebraska resents being lumped together with Colorado and OK State. If they're guilty of fostering "r*pe culture," it's goddam B1G r*pe culture, not the mamby pamby r*pe shit of Big 12 used to bes and no way outs.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but there seems to be more fingering in the B1G than any other conference in the nation
They love the B1G circle jerk but will never admit it! :)

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuck. I think the most yucky thing is that Bo became the AD and still did nothing about Anderson, having been reported this about a decade before.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Bo and Woody were a couple of assholes. Bo showed his true colors at the '78 Rose Bowl and Woody was a wingnut playing on half a deck from day one.