• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan being investigated

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine being excited more people got sexually assaulted; thinking it makes supporting a coach who hid kids being molested to win football games, look better.
Imagine committing a shitty strawman attempt in 2020.
Couldn't be me.
Seriously where the hell do you guys get this comprehension from?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine committing a shitty strawman attempt in 2020.
Couldn't be me.
Seriously where the hell do you guys get this comprehension from?
You just gleefully posted about other teams having sexual assault issues, somehow relating that back to fans trashing PSU. We're still trashing PSU for a reason.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just gleefully posted about other teams having sexual assault issues, somehow relating that back to fans trashing PSU. We're still trashing PSU for a reason.
I gleefully post the irony of fanbases. Not scandals. Not sure what's tough to understand here bud.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actual testimonies and reports from people all alike are now deemed inferior to a journalist who is looking to make a quick buck. Dear god dude. What the hell?

Just because you can't provide actual legit evidence against Paterno doesn't give you the right to attacking innocent people but whatever. Who knew of me praising Paterno would enlighten such a rage in other people.

If it hasn't happen already it probably won't happen. Too bad for us. On the other hand, Paterno is still a great coach who is still in the Hall of Fame and still got his 409 wins. So that's all you get from me bud.

There is actual legit evidence. Jo knew. PSU fans just dont care.

In his grand jury testimony and in interviews before he died, Paterno repeatedly denied knowledge of the 1998 investigation. An email produced in later investigations, however, showed Tim Curley, then the school’s athletic director, asked for an update on the 1998 case because “coach is anxious to hear where it stands.” Paterno defenders for years maintained “coach” could have referred to Sandusky, but Curley testified last year he had been referring to Paterno, who was informed of the 1998 case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...now-about-the-sandusky-scandal-at-penn-state/

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actual testimonies and reports from people all alike are now deemed inferior to a journalist who is looking to make a quick buck. Dear god dude. What the hell?

Just because you can't provide actual legit evidence against Paterno doesn't give you the right to attacking innocent people but whatever. Who knew of me praising Paterno would enlighten such a rage in other people.

If it hasn't happen already it probably won't happen. Too bad for us. On the other hand, Paterno is still a great coach who is still in the Hall of Fame and still got his 409 wins. So that's all you get from me bud.

Please inform us of the testimony that cleared Paterno?!? Was it the officials at the school who were hit with perjury charges? Was it the former player and assistant coach who reported it to Paterno 10 years before anything happened?!?
Crazy how delusional PSU fans are. I never partook in the Pedo State talk, but it is very fitting if PSU fans want to defend that waste of a human.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, four other schools consisting of a Sparty, Bear, Buckeye, and a Wolverine told me the same exact thing eight years ago.
Look at them now, all I can say is:
41ITmmB8CsL.jpg

Watch your back lil'Mountaineer, the clock is ticking.

Wishing it on someone else, how totally penn state of you. FYI I’m not going to make excuses if something would ever come out.
So let that clock tic Nittany boy.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is actual legit evidence. Jo knew. PSU fans just dont care.

In his grand jury testimony and in interviews before he died, Paterno repeatedly denied knowledge of the 1998 investigation. An email produced in later investigations, however, showed Tim Curley, then the school’s athletic director, asked for an update on the 1998 case because “coach is anxious to hear where it stands.” Paterno defenders for years maintained “coach” could have referred to Sandusky, but Curley testified last year he had been referring to Paterno, who was informed of the 1998 case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...now-about-the-sandusky-scandal-at-penn-state/
Using senile-minded man words against him. Very credible.
You literally linked me an article that, I kid you not, literally says they already investigated it and found nothing:

While neither boy described sex acts, a psychologist who interviewed one of the boys gave police a report that concluded the interactions the boy described with Sandusky matched “a likely *********’s pattern of building trust and gradual introduction of physical touch.” A therapist who worked with the child protection agency, however, filed a contradicting report, concluding Sandusky “didn’t fit the profile of a *********.”

Sandusky, when interviewed by police, admitted to hugging the 11-year-old while they showered but denied doing anything sexual. A detective told him to stop showering with children and filed his report with the district attorney’s office, which declined to press charges. Child welfare officials also declined to revoke Sandusky’s clearance to work with children.

The 1998 Case doesn't even fit this subject, that Joe Paterno knew about the sexual abuse of children. The 1998 case was ruled to not have found sexual abuse by investigations. Hell, we don't even know what Joe did, from what we can assume...Joe Paterno was probably anxious to hear of what was happening with Sandusky, but you simply have no idea what context we're even talking about. You're claiming Paterno knew about the sexual abuse and yet you link me a case that directly ruled "no sexual abuse"

Curley also said this in his Testimony:
Shulte asked Curley how he felt when he was told about the end of the 1998 investigation.

"I don't recall any specifics of my emotions, but I'm sure I was glad it was concluded and they didn't find any criminal behavior," Curley replied.

He said Spanier most likely would have been informed about an investigation of someone so high-profile as Sandusky. Yet, Curley said, "I'm confident that I didn't have any conversation with Graham during the 1998 incident."
'Coach is anxious:' Tim Curley takes the stand at Graham Spanier's trial

What else? The 2001 Case? Where Paterno did indeed report it? Oh wait that would just self destruct the whole "Joe covered it up" bullshit claim now would it.
I can do this for a very long time my friend, but it's clear who knows more about the scandal.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please inform us of the testimony that cleared Paterno?!?
Which one? You gotta be specific here, my friend. There's the 1970s-1980s, which nearly all make no sense, from the victim's own lawyers not agreeing to people claiming coaches that weren't even at PSU at the time were there. There's the 1998 case with the vague connection to Joe Pa, in which after investigations no one found really anything on anyone. Then there's the 2001 case where Joe Paterno did indeed report the incident.

Crazy how delusional PSU fans are.
I like how there's just a shitload of evidence just tearing apart these asinine claims being made but yeah me just saying Joe Paterno was a great coach = I defend Child Abuse/Am delusional.
Ok. Your Self Awareness: 0.

I never partook in the Pedo State talk, but it is very fitting if PSU fans want to defend that waste of a human.
Blah blah blah. Want me to play a small violin with this weeping?

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one? You gotta be specific here, my friend. There's the 1970s-1980s, which nearly all make no sense, from the victim's own lawyers not agreeing to people claiming coaches that weren't even at PSU at the time were there. There's the 1998 case with the vague connection to Joe Pa, in which after investigations no one found really anything on anyone. Then there's the 2001 case where Joe Paterno did indeed report the incident.

I like how there's just a shitload of evidence just tearing apart these asinine claims being made but yeah me just saying Joe Paterno was a great coach = I defend Child Abuse/Am delusional.
Ok. Your Self Awareness: 0.

Blah blah blah. Want me to play a small violin with this weeping?

Keep turning a blind eye and believing those PSU officials who were only out to save their own ass over the victims and witnesses.

And what you don’t seem to grasp is — once you are involved in something this disgusting — no one cares what PedoPa did as a coach. When his name is brought up going forward — the ONLY thing that will ever be discussed is his role in enabling Sandusky to use PSU’s football facilities to ****** young boys.

And you don’t need to play a small anything. I think PSU has played with enough small things for 100 lifetimes.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using senile-minded man words against him. Very credible.
You literally linked me an article that, I kid you not, literally says they already investigated it and found nothing:

While neither boy described sex acts, a psychologist who interviewed one of the boys gave police a report that concluded the interactions the boy described with Sandusky matched “a likely *********’s pattern of building trust and gradual introduction of physical touch.” A therapist who worked with the child protection agency, however, filed a contradicting report, concluding Sandusky “didn’t fit the profile of a *********.”

Sandusky, when interviewed by police, admitted to hugging the 11-year-old while they showered but denied doing anything sexual. A detective told him to stop showering with children and filed his report with the district attorney’s office, which declined to press charges. Child welfare officials also declined to revoke Sandusky’s clearance to work with children.

The 1998 Case doesn't even fit this subject, that Joe Paterno knew about the sexual abuse of children. The 1998 case was ruled to not have found sexual abuse by investigations. Hell, we don't even know what Joe did, from what we can assume...Joe Paterno was probably anxious to hear of what was happening with Sandusky, but you simply have no idea what context we're even talking about. You're claiming Paterno knew about the sexual abuse and yet you link me a case that directly ruled "no sexual abuse"

Curley also said this in his Testimony:
Shulte asked Curley how he felt when he was told about the end of the 1998 investigation.

"I don't recall any specifics of my emotions, but I'm sure I was glad it was concluded and they didn't find any criminal behavior," Curley replied.

He said Spanier most likely would have been informed about an investigation of someone so high-profile as Sandusky. Yet, Curley said, "I'm confident that I didn't have any conversation with Graham during the 1998 incident."
'Coach is anxious:' Tim Curley takes the stand at Graham Spanier's trial

What else? The 2001 Case? Where Paterno did indeed report it? Oh wait that would just self destruct the whole "Joe covered it up" bullshit claim now would it.
I can do this for a very long time my friend, but it's clear who knows more about the scandal.
Head up ass. Keep up the good work. I know you will have an excuse because you know so much about making excuses for pedos.

"Curley testified last year he had been referring to Paterno, who was informed of the 1998 case."

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep turning a blind eye and believing those PSU officials who were only out to save their own ass over the victims and witnesses.
It's not just them, but you have to realize that if you're going to allege a person like O'Dea saw Sandusky abusing a child on a date when he was working for a different team in a different state, I think it doesn't take a genius to know why some cases were dropped, just like the 1976 case.
yeah not going to lie this sounds like a catchy name for an upcoming business. Try harder.
When his name is brought up going forward — the ONLY thing that will ever be discussed is his role in enabling Sandusky to use PSU’s football facilities to ****** young boys.
Probably to you and other B10 fans (tbh only East fans, West aren't nearly as toxic as you folks) but in about 20 years give or take, Paterno will just as easily be remembered as an all-time great.
Deal with it
And you don’t need to play a small anything. I think PSU has played with enough small things for 100 lifetimes.
:brittle: holy shit man I am going to laugh

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just them, but you have to realize that if you're going to allege a person like O'Dea saw Sandusky abusing a child on a date when he was working for a different team in a different state, I think it doesn't take a genius to know why some cases were dropped, just like the 1976 case.

yeah not going to lie this sounds like a catchy name for an upcoming business. Try harder.

Probably to you and other B10 fans (tbh only East fans, West aren't nearly as toxic as you folks) but in about 20 years give or take, Paterno will just as easily be remembered as an all-time great.
Deal with it

:brittle: holy shit man I am going to laugh

I guarantee — it won’t matter if it is 5 years from now or 50 years from now. Paterno will ALWAYS be known as the coach responsible for allowing the most vile and disgusting scandal in CFB history happen for decades under his watch.

No one, other than PSU fans, are going to talk about Paterno and his coaching. Paterno is synonymous forever with Sandusky and all the victims sexually assaulted in the football buildings he was responsible for.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU education showing strong here. The strawmans. OOF.

Ralphie I want to know...what excuses am I exactly making?
Be honest. Want to hear the full truth.

K.

The PennState denial coming out.

Never said you did. But the PSU fan base sure as shit did. Not even you are dumb enough to contradict that right?

So JoePud didn’t know? Or did he and just let it slide by doing the minimum even though he was revered and had more power than anyone there.

Honestly WeAre I’d like to know where you stand on this for real.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gleefully post the irony of fanbases. Not scandals. Not sure what's tough to understand here bud.
There is no irony. PSU fans are scummy. Every other fanbase denounced the people involved.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee — it won’t matter if it is 5 years from now or 50 years from now. Paterno will ALWAYS be known as the coach responsible for allowing the most vile and disgusting scandal in CFB history happen for decades under his watch.

No one, other than PSU fans, are going to talk about Paterno and his coaching. Paterno is synonymous forever with Sandusky and all the victims sexually assaulted in the football buildings he was responsible for.
If he lives rent-free in your head that much, sure. But I haven't really met a toxic SEC, Big 12, etc. fan on this subject for the past few years, so yeah, deal with it. It's happening.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PennState denial coming out.
Begone.
Never said you did. But the PSU fan base sure as shit did. Not even you are dumb enough to contradict that right?
Nah some denied it alright, I'm certainly over it, but unlike 84% of the Mid-Atlantic/Midwest Region people want to hold onto that incident whether as a way to trash talk or to clear some names for their university. yada yada yada. All that matters is that PSU got near-death penalty and yet in four years still became a national powerhouse. Everyone else is just simply a hater.
So JoePud didn’t know? Or did he and just let it slide by doing the minimum even though he was revered and had more power than anyone there.
I mean nearly all 70s-90s accusations hold little to no weight. That's 100% objective and true no matter who your team is. For 2001 Joe Pa reported it. So did Joe knew? I guess in a way. Is he the devil? No.
Honestly WeAre I’d like to know where you stand on this for real.
Sandusky mega sucks. Spanier sucks. Curley sucks. Graham sucks. McQueary sucks. Paterno mostly failed. A lot accusations are pretty bullshit. Paterno is still Top 5 all time.