• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked up Brady's stats just now...yeah I don't see a problem.

Who cares what he stats are he is sexy and his team wins alot in spite of him. It would be boring to have a decent QB and go 19-0 every year zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn playa you have a need for speed back in the days when $5 would last you all week in those little 80 hp cars
The ladies couldn't resist the baby blue Pinto.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit Tom Brady's an amazing QB. J'all see that smack-down dude laid on the fish?

tom-brady-dynasty1.jpg

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard that Tom Terrific has 6 INTs in the last 6 games.

I don't know, fellas! Does this guy have what it takes to lead you to a playoff win?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely super bowl or bust in NE. Another division title won't cut it unless you guys are satisfied with that?

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely super bowl or bust in NE. Another division title won't cut it unless you guys are satisfied with that?

I think only justifiable loss would be to GB or Sea in the SB. Both teams are as good as NE. No excuse lose a home game in the postseason. It's not like last year when they had so many injuries on defense I didn't really think they could beat Den.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely not. But that has been our expectation since 2002, as long as Brady is the Qb and BB is the coach.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

= I'm butthurt from Yesterday's loss.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
= I'm butthurt from Yesterday's loss.

Not at all homer I wasn't expecting a super bowl this year from the Fins just progress. Next year they'll be closer. I was just curious...but you are taking the typical douche response why would I be surprised? Too scared to respond?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all homer I wasn't expecting a super bowl this year from the Fins just progress. Next year they'll be closer. I was just curious...but you are taking the typical douche response why would I be surprised? Too scared to respond?

and you are throwing the usual troll bait out there.....

What do you think we want? a good draft and hope for something other than runner up to NE?????

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to suggest that while we certainly would love to win the SB, we do consider streaks of div wins, AFCCGs and SB appearances to constitute having "won shit."

Not that cry baby Cheatriots thread starters who blame the refs would understand.

....if they had just reviewed that dropped catch...Lol!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you are throwing the usual troll bait out there.....

What do you think we want? a good draft and hope for something other than runner up to NE?????

Not troll bait at all just asking what pats fans would be happy with. I expected most to say bowl or bust especially with ten years of zip. I sure would! The window only stays open for so long you need to take advantage no? I also had a feeling that people like homer would prefer to talk trash as its in his nature...deflect the question so he can hide from it. This way he can walk away and smile after another season with no championship happy with a division title... Don't get me wrong homer success is great but it's all about the bowl I guess that's where we're different.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not troll bait at all just asking what pats fans would be happy with. I expected most to say bowl or bust especially with ten years of zip. I sure would! The window only stays open for so long you need to take advantage no? I also had a feeling that people like homer would prefer to talk trash as its in his nature...deflect the question so he can hide from it. This way he can walk away and smile after another season with no championship happy with a division title... Don't get me wrong homer success is great but it's all about the bowl.

Its not that I avoid questions, it's that you don't bother to read what I type. Ten years of zip is a more apt term for your franchise. I answered your question.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not troll bait at all just asking what pats fans would be happy with. I expected most to say bowl or bust especially with ten years of zip. I sure would! The window only stays open for so long you need to take advantage no? I also had a feeling that people like homer would prefer to talk trash as its in his nature...deflect the question so he can hide from it. This way he can walk away and smile after another season with no championship happy with a division title... Don't get me wrong homer success is great but it's all about the bowl I guess that's where we're different.

Yep 8 AFCG and 5 SB's in 12 years is zip. Hate to tell you that there is only 1 winner and 31 losers a year. All you can ask for is to have your team be competitive and put out a good product. Obviously the Lombardi is the ultimate goal but I'm content with an AFCG 2/3's of the time and a SB almost every other year, even if you lose, your team is repping. The loser's mentality is 'Your team hasn't won shit"/ FFF don't fall into that mindset

You make it to a conference game last 4 standing out of 32 and a SB last 2

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, I think expectations are pretty high right now for most Patriots fans. But it's tempered with the realization that things can change on a dime any week. The year the Patriots went 14-2, Brady won another MVP and then gagged against the Jets IN FOXBORO in the first round is a good reason why many fans don't get too far ahead of themselves.

We're on to New Jersey...