• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MI hiring OC Dan Enos from Arkansas

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just had a could of Hopslams with dinner tonight, you are just wrong. The honey flavor in the background on top of the bitter IPA is just magical. Not to mention the super high alcohol content that you can't really taste. It's a perfect beer.
Then things have changed drastically in 2 years. In 2016 I had a blind IPA/double IPA taste test (I think I have a thread about it in the beer forum). Out of 11 beers, Hopslam was a VERY distant last. Again, this was a completely blind taste test.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bud-light-lime-straw.jpg

Or maybe he's one of those odd hard soda people?

I got nothing against an ice cold Zima or Smirnoff ice, but these beer-rita things are like a combo of the shittiest beer and shittiest malt beverage. Like if a seagrams fuzzy navel and Milwaukee's Best had a child it would be a Bud Light Straw-ber-rita. I'd sooner drink douche water.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got nothing against an ice cold Zima or Smirnoff ice, but these beer-rita things are like a combo of the shittiest beer and shittiest malt beverage. Like if a seagrams fuzzy navel and Milwaukee's Best had a child it would be a Bud Light Straw-ber-rita. I'd sooner drink douche water.

My wife loves them. But we aren't big drinkers, she hasn't had one since we lived in Tennessee.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife loves them. But we aren't big drinkers, she hasn't had one since we lived in Tennessee.

Like I didn't already know you're wife has poor taste...:dhd:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're pretty gross. It's like drinking beer syrup.