• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

'Melo and 'Bronbron in LA in '14

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammertime, I think you were hitting the sauce a little early yesterday? LBJ and Melo in LA? :D

ignoring that LBJ will never play with Melo or Kobe the 3 could actually work as a great back court. The hardest part would be getting Kobe and Melo to buy into being team players but if LBJ was running the point he could make this work and work very well.

The biggest problem would be when the ball is inbounded and Kobe or Melo accept the inbound pass.

I agree that I don't see Melo and Kobe co-existing peacefully!! However, it would be much easier to get Kobe to buy into the team concept than Melo!! Kobe has proven that when he trusts his teammates, he is a willing passer. Melo has never shown that.

Also, Kobe is older, past his prime and smart enough to know that he can't carry a team anymore (at least not for long stretches). I think that the ONLY way that Kobe and Melo could co-exist would be with Lebron running point. He's big enough and strong enough to kick both of their asses if they start bitching about touches!!:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that I don't see Melo and Kobe co-existing peacefully!! However, it would be much easier to get Kobe to buy into the team concept than Melo!! Kobe has proven that when he trusts his teammates, he is a willing passer. Melo has never shown that.

Also, Kobe is older, past his prime and smart enough to know that he can't carry a team anymore (at least not for long stretches). I think that the ONLY way that Kobe and Melo could co-exist would be with Lebron running point. He's big enough and strong enough to kick both of their asses if they start bitching about touches!!:lol:

You can only dream, bc the world will ebd before all 3 or even 2 are on the same team.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't see any movement on this until next season is over so don't see any point in speculating on something that will continue to be a moving target for quite a long time.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't see any movement on this until next season is over so don't see any point in speculating on something that will continue to be a moving target for quite a long time.

Welcome to the world we live in.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the bet?:laugh3:

Lakers fans acting crazy again.

No reason to leave the Heat and certainly not to play in the WC.

Lets get one thing straight - Lakers fans has never acted crazy.

That's because We Lakers fans are crazy and dangerous so don't forget it -your life might depend on it

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happening.

LeBron will end up going back to Cleveland after next season and play with Kyrie Irving. Melo will probably end up re-signing with the Knicks, hopefully bringing another star with him.