• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McPhee Starts Camp on PUP List

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't think you're watching then. All anybody talks about is what an obvious beast he is when he's out there. It's just staying out there that has been the issue.

Stuffing run plays, sacking the QB, creating turnovers... etc...

PFF is based of professional film grades. So, it is the eye test...

The only thing you have a point on, is his health. He is a monster talent. End of story.
I'm not so sure the story is over. 2 forced fumbles in 23 games 1 int in 23 games. 10 sacks in 23 games..... I'm not so sure PFF watches him play. I still have had no one tell me the " wow" moments he had with the Bears. I was happy as hell when we signed him, with all the hype and all his talk......but he never played like his talk to me. I saw average to sometimes above average play, never anything that made me say he was the best player on the team. He is a situational pass rusher at best that has only a bull rush in his game, in my opinion

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen that video before. The first sack was in the game where he committed a personal foul on the QB at the end of the game to put them in fg range to win the game.

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Chicago Bears I hope McPhee becomes a "grown ass" man this season, we need him to be