• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McPhee Starts Camp on PUP List

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you post the article? the only two I found were these, neither of which obviously were the article you mentioned:

Ranking all 32 defensive front-sevens this season | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus
Ranking all 32 NFL defensive front-sevens | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

I'm also dying laughing at you posting rankings based on last season... Yeah, no shit, our front seven had some tough times. Starting SPT's players at LB like Sam Acho, and pulling D-lineman off of the street on a regular basis will have that effect.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, no kidding, that's why I said they were obviously not what you were referring to. Are you always this sensitive? Usually I assume you've been drinking too much, but it isn't even noon yet.

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any case, thank you for posting the graphic. I was more surprised to see McClellin on there than anything else.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, no kidding, that's why I said they were obviously not what you were referring to. Are you always this sensitive? Usually I assume you've been drinking too much, but it isn't even noon yet.

Just turned noon :D

And yeah... I don't like random ass fans (doesn't get more random than a Bills fan) just coming here to take little jabs like you do. What's the point in trolling a team board, where no one here cares about your team? I get the NFC North fans, but a Bills fan? Coming here with your little passive-aggressive nonsense consistently, bumping old threads...etc...? It'd be one thing if you just came here to talk football, but you've come here out of nowhere, just to be an annoyance.

Go screw dude, seriously. We know that we suck... goodbye.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any case, thank you for posting the graphic. I was more surprised to see McClellin on there than anything else.

If you were actually being sincere, than I am incorrect in what I have just said.

However, you kind of brought it upon yourself from recent threads on this same topic... so... It's not like this would be treading new ground.

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to cut the cord from McPhee.......

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6sMKyov.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to cut the cord from McPhee.......

We have no choice. We're tied into him for a good chunk of change. Even if he only plays half of the season, it's better than paying him to play those 8 games somewhere else.

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no choice. We're tied into him for a good chunk of change. Even if he only plays half of the season, it's better than paying him to play those 8 games somewhere else.
If he plays at all. He has made a chunk of change from the Bears and the production wasn't there. If they cut him now they save just over 7 mil for 2017. The eye test for me just wasn't there. Stats may say otherwise but I'm not buying it

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he plays at all. He has made a chunk of change from the Bears and the production wasn't there. If they cut him now they save just over 7 mil for 2017. The eye test for me just wasn't there. Stats may say otherwise but I'm not buying it

What do you mean? He's been a beast when he's been out there. He's consistently been a top 5 PFF pass rusher whenever he's been on the field for us. He's our defensive captain, and easily our best defensive player recently.

Also, he is expected to start the season. His knee-scope was in late-July and it's a 2-4 week recovery. We're about to 4 weeks here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a difference maker when he plays. Does not play enough. End of story.

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean? He's been a beast when he's been out there. He's consistently been a top 5 PFF pass rusher whenever he's been on the field for us. He's our defensive captain, and easily our best defensive player recently.

Also, he is expected to start the season. His knee-scope was in late-July and it's a 2-4 week recovery. We're about to 4 weeks here.
I can't for the life of me remember a play that he made that made me say "damn" I do remember the offsides against the packers on thanksgiving. PFF stats may show something in the numbers but he was paid to be an every down, every game starter. He was not and the eye test proves that

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't for the life of me remember a play that he made that made me say "damn" I do remember the offsides against the packers on thanksgiving. PFF stats may show something in the numbers but he was paid to be an every down, every game starter. He was not and the eye test
proves that

Well, I don't think you're watching then. All anybody talks about is what an obvious beast he is when he's out there. It's just staying out there that has been the issue.

Stuffing run plays, sacking the QB, creating turnovers... etc...

PFF is based of professional film grades. So, it is the eye test...

The only thing you have a point on, is his health. He is a monster talent. End of story.