• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McCoy traded?

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys think McCoy can't hit a hole, wait until you see Spiller! I implore you to root against a Spiller signing...for your sake.

Seriously, I dont want a scat back. I want a bigger quick back who runs downhill. I think we should throw the farm at demarco murray.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Pay him the most now...at 27. The next four years are more cap friendly. I'm loving it.

Bills fans have been complaining about not paying stars money. We're finally dishing out dough...with money to spare by the way....and those same complainers still complain.

Kiko is a good player (with a bum knee), but he will not help your run defense at all. I'm happy to see you trying to be happy about this deal, but being pompous about losing your best player is coming off as being butt hurt. Exclaim about having cap space, exclaim about eyeing Maxwell (speaking of over paying), but don't pretend McCoy isn't one of the best to lace 'em up in the last half decade.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Pay him the most now...at 27. The next four years are more cap friendly. I'm loving it.

Bills fans have been complaining about not paying stars money. We're finally dishing out dough...with money to spare by the way....and those same complainers still complain.

Kiko is a good player (with a bum knee), but he will not help your run defense at all. I'm happy to see you trying to be happy about this deal, but being pompous about losing your best player is coming off as being butt hurt. Exclaim about having cap space, exclaim about eyeing Maxwell (speaking of over paying), but don't pretend McCoy isn't one of the best to lace 'em up in the last half decade.

Nothing to get offended about bud. Our post aren't intended for Bills fans to read and take personal. A good amount of us think we got the better end of the deal. Some are really upset we lost Shady. Only one coming off as "butt hurt" now, is you. We both think our teams got the better end of the deal, we can leave it at that and see how it all plays out.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggloo has been "pushing Shady out the door" with a smile on a little too much is all. I'm not butt hurt about anything. Just trying to settle him down.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady has talent, but he's a limited Back. The older he's gotten the less he's willing to run between the tackles. He's also lost some explosion, yet continues to dance behind the LOS looking for that huge gainer instead of taking what's blocked. To his credit, he does find a way to break off one or two big gainers a game which makes his game-end result always look pretty solid (still has very good cutting ability and body control) ... but he's not an every down yard churner. He is the definition of a finesse runner who will be at his best when paired with a complimentary bruiser who can do the dirty work for him. He wasn't worth the type of money Buffalo is giving him here because Chip likes to rotate Backs ... but if Rex wants him in there in every situation he's worth more there.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My tail is not tucked.

Our situations are different. We can afford him now. We have bruisers to compliment him when needed. I don't care about the amount he costs. It fits right now.

At the same time, it fits for you guys. I get it. Like I said in the beginning, a good deal both ways.

It's just funny how some of you make it sound like Shady is a bad football player.

Sorry for "crashing" your Eagles board. Just when someone is calling out the Bills, it seems they should get a rebuttal from someone who actually watches Bills games.

Our Bills board isn't about Maxwell's contract. Or a Kiko bashing satire of the Eagles front office. Just sayin

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My tail is not tucked.

Our situations are different. We can afford him now. We have bruisers to compliment him when needed. I don't care about the amount he costs. It fits right now.

At the same time, it fits for you guys. I get it. Like I said in the beginning, a good deal both ways.

It's just funny how some of you make it sound like Shady is a bad football player.

Sorry for "crashing" your Eagles board. Just when someone is calling out the Bills, it seems they should get a rebuttal from someone who actually watches Bills games.

Our Bills board isn't about Maxwell's contract. Or a Kiko bashing satire of the Eagles front office. Just sayin
I think he is an overpaid piece of shit as I stated in that other thread. I think he is a "me" player and an asshole as a person. Good luck.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, so I am not allowed to opine that the Bills are fools? As Wings noted, some of us wanted this guy gone before last season was over. Look at that thread. To get Kiko Alonso, and get Shady off the books, is a win for the Eagles as far as I am concerned.

If Bills fans like the deal, and not butt hurt, why do they have to come in here and whine?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're allowed your opinion. Apparently, I'm the one who isn't.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a win for the Eagles. As I've said many times. But it's a win for the Bills too.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Gore is the guy you want. You got him.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady is on the NFL Network right now and he just said that he was the best person on the team and could not believe they would trade him. LOL.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY WHY THAT ASSHOLE IS NO LONGER AN EAGLE!
He was also joking around that he told Gore to avoid Philly! Kidding aside, he said he did talk to Gore on the phone and told him the ins and outs of Philly. I am willing to bet he was not joking and he talked Gore out of Philly!