• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McCoy traded?

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did hinkie take over the eagles as well as the 6ers? Trade a star for a torn acl... great.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks McCoy had to go but I'll learn to deal with it. Probably go after Bush or Spiller.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll sign Spiller and draft a future RB

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll hold out on total judgment. But another Oregon player and a injured one at that. Stinkie Hinkie is running the front office with Chip now. Sooner or later Chip was going to start remaking this team. Foles should be packing his bags. I wonder will Maclin even be interested in resigning with the team at this stage wowzers. If we got rid of McCoy to sign Bush or Spiller i'll vomit.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCoy has been a good Eagle and I wish him well. Let the Bills pay him all that money while he teaches the offense how to dance. I was pretty disappointed in McCoy and from what I heard Chip as tired of him. Give me a back that will hit the hole and move the pile and I am happy.

Like every off season. I will not panic until FA and the draft are over.

G

greenwing

Let me get this straight here. We trade away one of the best RB's in the NFL for a LB who had one good year coming off an ACL injury and now we have another hole on offense and need to fill the RB position despite the fact that our defense is a mess? I mean I've always like Kiko but not for shady?!?

I don't know whats more scary, the fact that Chip undervalues some of his main players or the fact that he is obsessed with ex Ducks. Not sure Chip is being a smart right now.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we traded an over paid 12 mill per year declining RB for a STUD ILB that yes tore an ACL but is already 85% healthy and will be 100% by camp and plays like a human missle....oh and we saved 9 million dollars of which we can flip to sign Byron Maxwell or Devin McCourty or perhaps both.

G

greenwing

Yeah we traded an over paid 12 mill per year declining RB for a STUD ILB that yes tore an ACL but is already 85% healthy and will be 100% by camp and plays like a human missle....oh and we saved 9 million dollars of which we can flip to sign Byron Maxwell or Devin McCourty or perhaps both.

Well I look at t this way. There is a real possibility we lose Jmac to free agency and with the departure of Shady we might have some HUGE holes in our offense. I hope we spend big in FA and maybe even pick up Demarco Murray because if we don't we will go from an explosive offense to a ton of question marks.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word out of Buffalo is SHADy is PISSED!!! Does not wanna play there! HAHA! Too bad so sad Asshole!

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight here. We trade away one of the best RB's in the NFL for a LB who had one good year coming off an ACL injury and now we have another hole on offense and need to fill the RB position despite the fact that our defense is a mess? I mean I've always like Kiko but not for shady?!?

I don't know whats more scary, the fact that Chip undervalues some of his main players or the fact that he is obsessed with ex Ducks. Not sure Chip is being a smart right now.

Ya, I will wait to see what he does this offseason in FA to rebuild the D. If he uses the money we saved and puts it towards the D then I'm ok with it. I will see how it plays out this offseason.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know we already had the money to sign both Maxwell AND McCourty without getting rid of Shady right?

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word out of Buffalo is SHADy is PISSED!!! Does not wanna play there! HAHA! Too bad so sad Asshole!

I'd be pissed too. Buffalo and Rex...OMG! Hell hole.

G

greenwing

As someone who lives by Buffalo nobody with McCoy's type of personality wants top play for a small city like Buffalo. He is going to be bored out of his mind. But he has no choice. This may end up being a bad trade for the Bills if he takes his first chance to get out of there ASAP.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no sense this got out. Gives Shady a week to figure a way out of it. Fucking weird.

I wonder if Melvin Gordon is a legit target if we cant get Mariota. He could be a stud.

Doc Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we get a 4th or 5th out of the final deal too. That would get us in the Robinson (MSU), Cobb (Minn), Artis-Payne (Auburn) and Langford (the other MSU) area.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know we already had the money to sign both Maxwell AND McCourty without getting rid of Shady right?
Sure, but then nothing else.....Don't hate bro, Chips gonna have you sucking his ass in a few days. relax.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better hope Shady doesnt try to get out of this trade. If he does, we could get fucked.

Im still trying to figure out how this got out. Had to come from Buffalo or was it Howies dumb ass?

Either way, its beyond dumb of the Bills to try & trade for a star player without knowing whether or not he would want to be there.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better hope Shady doesnt try to get out of this trade. If he does, we could get fucked.

Im still trying to figure out how this got out. Had to come from Buffalo or was it Howies dumb ass?

Either way, its beyond dumb of the Bills to try & trade for a star player without knowing whether or not he would want to be there.
It got out because Spiller was told, Kiko was told and Shady was told.....Shady can't get out of it, he has like 3 years left on his contract, and there is not a No trade clause.....LOL

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady may be pissed, but he's making great money this season ... so he'd be smart to not make too many waves. The following season however when his salary goes down is when I can see him possibly holding out.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny right here.

Warning: extreme profanity. This dude, who is obviously an idiot, as evidenced by his Bobby Hoying jersey hanging on the wall, thinks this is the worst trade ever.

So...it's obviously brilliant.