• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Maryland @ Nebraska

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You were the one that called me out. I showed evidence to back up my point. So far all you've brought to the table is your unsubstantiated opinion.

My opinion that is shared by many Nebraska fans, and it's not that Nebraska got beat, which was pretty much expected, but to get demolished as badly as we did. I'm prepared for more of the same types of horrific beatings with Riley in the future. Also, after getting completely outclassed the first half, where was the adjustments that should have been made the second half to show some kind of semblance of competitiveness, and coaching ability that Riley and his staff should have? Again, the talent disparity isn't that great between Nebraska and OSU, but the coaching ability difference between the two coaches sure is wide.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been following this and I have to say I think we must have watched two different games. In my opinion langsdorf tried everything imaginable and nothing worked. If it doesn't work and you try something else and it doesn't work and you try something else and it doesn't work perhaps the other team just has a lot more talent than you do.
Don't you remember your old bop Coach always saying they didn't execute? But in this case they couldn't execute. That's not coaching

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion that is shared by many Nebraska fans, and it's not that Nebraska got beat, which was pretty much expected, but to get demolished as badly as we did. I'm prepared for more of the same types of horrific beatings with Riley in the future. Also, after getting completely outclassed the first half, where was the adjustments that should have been made the second half to show some kind of semblance of competitiveness, and coaching ability that Riley and his staff should have? Again, the talent disparity isn't that great between Nebraska and OSU, but the coaching ability difference between the two coaches sure is wide.
I had to steal this from @Brasky because it is perfect.

IMG_0215.JPG

We have a large portion of the fanbase that would rather have an unranked player walk on from Hastings than get a 5 star from California at the same position. Just because lots of people believe that doesn't mean it's correct.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I had to steal this from @Brasky because it is perfect.

View attachment 151515

We have a large portion of the fanbase that would rather have an unranked player walk on from Hastings than get a 5 star from California at the same position. Just because lots of people believe that doesn't mean it's correct.

Maybe we'll get some of that great talent if we don't see too many of those horrific blowouts like we saw against OSU. I'm not one of those folks who would rather have a walkon instead of a 4 or 5 star recruit.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've been following this and I have to say I think we must have watched two different games. In my opinion langsdorf tried everything imaginable and nothing worked. If it doesn't work and you try something else and it doesn't work and you try something else and it doesn't work perhaps the other team just has a lot more talent than you do.
Don't you remember your old bop Coach always saying they didn't execute? But in this case they couldn't execute. That's not coaching

I will certainly remember Mad Dog Bo, especially when I see a horrific blowout! I think the Nebraska wasn't prepared well, but part of it was we were just outclassed. I will say again that OSU is a really good team.