• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marvin Harrison is a jackass

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the smartest thing this dude ever did in the NFL is keeping his trap shut all these years, because when he does open it, he reveals himself to be a jackass of epic proportions.

Harrison dissed Terrell Owens for complaining about not getting into the Hall of Fame. Now, dissing TO a bit is fine, because TO had that coming. But Marvin got a little ridiculous about it.

“The person who was supposed to get in got in, and that was me,” Harrison said. “If he didn’t get in, that’s his problem. He can talk all that other bulls--- like he’s been doing. That’s on him. But I’m in. My jacket is gold. I will look in the rear view for nobody.

“So he can get his ass in whenever he gets in ... if he gets in. If he doesn't get in, too bad. The hell with him.”

Way to keep it classy Marvin. I am sure all the other HoF players are happy with you right now.

For the record, I think both these guys are Hall of Famers. But TO put up numbers with numerous QBs, and frankly was better than Marvin Harrison, who got to catch passes from a guy named Peyton his whole career. I think most people would agree.

Marvin Harrison rips Terrell Owens: 'My jacket is gold'

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will but Harrison is getting a jacket and TO will need to wait. This is the equivalent of Sylvester Stallone getting stiffed at the Oscar Awards.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will but Harrison is getting a jacket and TO will need to wait. This is the equivalent of Sylvester Stallone getting stiffed at the Oscar Awards.

Yeah no doubt. I'm still in disbelief that he didn't win an Oscar back in '92 for Stop or my Mom will shoot.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no doubt. I'm still in disbelief that he didn't win an Oscar back in '92 for Stop or my Mom will shoot.
I don't recall that movie or else you're just blowing smoke up my ass.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the smartest thing this dude ever did in the NFL is keeping his trap shut all these years, because when he does open it, he reveals himself to be a jackass of epic proportions.

Harrison dissed Terrell Owens for complaining about not getting into the Hall of Fame. Now, dissing TO a bit is fine, because TO had that coming. But Marvin got a little ridiculous about it.

“The person who was supposed to get in got in, and that was me,” Harrison said. “If he didn’t get in, that’s his problem. He can talk all that other bulls--- like he’s been doing. That’s on him. But I’m in. My jacket is gold. I will look in the rear view for nobody.

“So he can get his ass in whenever he gets in ... if he gets in. If he doesn't get in, too bad. The hell with him.”

Way to keep it classy Marvin. I am sure all the other HoF players are happy with you right now.

For the record, I think both these guys are Hall of Famers. But TO put up numbers with numerous QBs, and frankly was better than Marvin Harrison, who got to catch passes from a guy named Peyton his whole career. I think most people would agree.

Marvin Harrison rips Terrell Owens: 'My jacket is gold'

Who is this Peyton you speak of good sir?

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy Marvin Harrison; the guy that murder for hire, drug rings and multiple drug related shooting keep getting traced back to, thinks the receiver with a shinier stat line shouldn't get into the HoF because he acted like a doofus.

He would have been better off just keeping his mouth shut and hoping people forgot how his legal team helped him narrowly escape becoming the first Aaron Hernandez.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good response from TO:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some shithead who committed sexual assault and his daddy got him cleared of it.

How does this relate to the guy named Peyton?

I have never heard about this sexual assault?

God the only sex i know ismommy and daddy cuddling

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this relate to the guy named Peyton?

I have never heard about this sexual assault?

God the only sex i know ismommy and daddy cuddling
Tea bagging the physical therapist back at Tennessee? You can't tell me you haven't heard of this. It's been all over the news since the super Bowl.

Archie has made this story "go away".

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin was perhaps the worst "elite" receiver ever in the POs. He disappeared like a hooker after getting paid.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tea bagging the physical therapist back at Tennessee? You can't tell me you haven't heard of this. It's been all over the news since the super Bowl.

Archie has made this story "go away".

What can i say. The rock i have been living under is.pretty cozy and comfy

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as Owens deserves being trashed & given the finger by the HoF committee, Marvin should just keep his mouth shut. The guy "allegedly" has committed far worse transgressions off the field than Owens ever did as a player on the field or in the locker room.

Everyone knows Owens was the better WR & person.