• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett ranks Rodgers ahead of Brady

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that really either shows how clueless you are , a real homer or both. Derski is keeping it real and he was right both have been mediocre. Anybody who thinks Detroit, Chicago and Minny make up the best division hahahahahahahahahahaha. Whats your paypal address so I can send some money so you can buy a clue?

1.) Minny was looking like the best NFC team in the NFL before the Oline was decimated in the second half. They upgraded at OT, and C and now have a stud young RB. That defense is elite.
2.) Detroit was a playoff team last season. They had one of the best off seasons of any team. They might actually have a decent defense this season.
3.) The Bears led the NFL in injuries last year. Now, they're healthy and outplayed the NFC champions ATL last week except for one play on defense they let the TE run wide open and nobody covered him and they dropped the rock three times on the final plays of the game which would've potentially been the game winning TD. From top to bottom this division is more solid than any division in the NFC for sure. If they sweep all their games this week then they're without question the best division in the NFL over the AFC West. All teams are on the road against ATL, Steelers, Gmen and Bucs which are all tough games.

Your Jokes are lame but at least you have a sense of humor I suppose.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, good point, but there are at least another 12 good QBs out there, give them time.

Stafford blows and if you think that AFCE divisional games are any less brutal than any other division I don't know what to tell you.

BTW, New England has a better record outside of the AFCE than in it during the BB/Brady era. Ya could look it up!

Stafford and Bradford are better than any QB from the AFCE that NE has to face.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LL stop it. You're better than that. Now before reading take off the rose colored glasses and put on a set of readers. This was the first article I came across. No need for me to dig further.
ARs words not mine;
"Even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it"

NFL's response to ball incidents with Vikings, Packers differs from Patriots

Why do you think the NFL has the refs check the balls? Because most are not properly inlflated. So if Brady has his under inflated when they get handed to the refs and the refs dont check them properly and let a few slip by he is in luck. Just dont go adjust the balls to a lower amount after the refs check them. If Rodgers has a bit more air in them then the refs will let the extra air out so they are correct. Rodgers is not taking the balls after the refs check the balls and adding a few more pounds into them. Just because one player says he likes more or less air on the ball doesnt mean they get to play with footballs with the air pressure in them that they like unless they try to manipulate the footballs after they are checked by the refs

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A system that enabled backup QB's to have the best winning % of all time.

I've already compared the #'s since 2009 when both of them were playing and Rodgers is better in every single statistical category including completion percentage, TD:int ratio, int%, QB rating, Yards per attempt, Yards per rush, rushing TD's, etc etc etc etc.......

Rodgers has superior mobility, athleticism, arm strength and that's obvious with the eye test. The accuracy is proven with the completion percentage and the football IQ/reading defenses is proven with the lower int%, out smarting players with the snap count and catching 12 men on the field more so than any other QB. I believe he had a higher wonderlic score as well but I don't place too much emphasis on it. Although it's pretty obvious when you see the lower scores coming from Vince Young, Terry Bradshaw, Dan Marino, Vick, it does hold some merit as these QB's were a little slow in the field of processing and analyzing information quickly or making the right reads or decisions.

He gave away his award because he admitted himself he didn't earn it and White did and the dude already won an MVP before and has all the money or possessions so being gracious actually boosts his status and makes him look humble which is why he made the move. Great PR move by him.

Alex Rodriguez was a cheater like your boy Brady so if anything he's more comparable to Shady than Rodgers.

Look if it were reversed and I were a Pats fan I'd still say the same thing unlike yourself. You'll defend Brady and the Pats until your death bed no matter how obvious the facts and stats are against your opinion on the matter at hand.

Rodgers and the team could care less about former players with sour grapes talk shit about him. He's a savage no doubt but he's a great teammate and excellent with the fans. Try and have an open mind and take a different perspective for just one moment. I'm sure your opinion on Rodgers and Brady would change drastically.
You're embarrassing. But continue to make the point AR like you are stat whores.
How about we discuss things that actually matter like wins, playoff wins and SBs. Yes at the end of the day it's a team sport and only selfishish stat padding whores care about individual stats. But if you must continue to compare AR to the GOAT because he lives in your head go for it.

Now let's talk about this cheating thing. TB was accused of deflating balls never proven actually disproved after a $4M waste of the NFLs money when any high school kid could've explained the IGL to them. Brady breaks his phone after Wells tells him he doesn't need it any longer. TB never admits guilt. AR on the other hand over inflates balls and admits to it.

At best it's a push actually TB wins again.

Stop with the AR ball washing. We all know he's a great QB. I'd like to have him in NE after TB12 retires. Except he'll lijely price himself out of what NE would pay for him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think the NFL has the refs check the balls? Because most are not properly inlflated. So if Brady has his under inflated when they get handed to the refs and the refs dont check them properly and let a few slip by he is in luck. Just dont go adjust the balls to a lower amount after the refs check them. If Rodgers has a bit more air in them then the refs will let the extra air out so they are correct. Rodgers is not taking the balls after the refs check the balls and adding a few more pounds into them. Just because one player says he likes more or less air on the ball doesnt mean they get to play with footballs with the air pressure in them that they like unless they try to manipulate the footballs after they are checked by the refs
This is great speculation. Please don't make us revisit the Wells investigation $4M and they couldn't prove any of the accusations. But
you expect us to take your word for it? AR ADMITTED to trying to cheat and cheating. TB12 never did. You golden boy isn't squeaky clean like the GB homers want to believe. Own and move on. He friggen admitted.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq has happened to this thread??

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq has happened to this thread??

Right?!

Cripes.

The Pats equipment guy was nicknamed the deflator because he was trying to lose weight. Anyone who believes that is stupider than anyone who doesn't understand the IGL.

Rodgers' current lack of SB wins keeps him out of the greatest ever conversations. He desperately needs 2 more for that to ever happen.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Minny was looking like the best NFC team in the NFL before the Oline was decimated in the second half. They upgraded at OT, and C and now have a stud young RB. That defense is elite.
2.) Detroit was a playoff team last season. They had one of the best off seasons of any team. They might actually have a decent defense this season.
3.) The Bears led the NFL in injuries last year. Now, they're healthy and outplayed the NFC champions ATL last week except for one play on defense they let the TE run wide open and nobody covered him and they dropped the rock three times on the final plays of the game which would've potentially been the game winning TD. From top to bottom this division is more solid than any division in the NFC for sure. If they sweep all their games this week then they're without question the best division in the NFL over the AFC West. All teams are on the road against ATL, Steelers, Gmen and Bucs which are all tough games.

Your Jokes are lame but at least you have a sense of humor I suppose.

Power ranking the NFL's 8 divisions since the 2002 realignment | FOX Sports

Ranking Every NFL Division from Worst to First

NFCN is weak, but if you want to use 1 game in 2017 to say they are the best, knock yourself out

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers' current lack of SB wins keeps him out of the greatest ever conversations. He desperately needs 2 more for that to ever happen.

Which of course, is an incredibly stupid argument in the first place. Super Bowl rings, by themselves, means practically nothing. Anytime someone starts this debate with that point, or makes it a focal point for the argument, has little to no football knowledge. That, or just parrots the media/grabs for the lowest hanging fruit/etc.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which of course, is an incredibly stupid argument in the first place. Super Bowl rings, by themselves, means practically nothing. Anytime someone starts this debate with that point, or makes it a focal point for the argument, has little to no football knowledge. That, or just parrots the media/grabs for the lowest hanging fruit/etc.

Further perspective....The same fanbase that calls Brady the GOAT because of the team accomplishments, give Eli Manning zero credit for his 2 rings

No matter how you feel about Eli Manning, that is the height of hypocrisy

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Further perspective....The same fanbase that calls Brady the GOAT because of the team accomplishments, give Eli Manning zero credit for his 2 rings

Bingo

Ding ding ding we have a winner

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may dismiss my opinion by calling it parroting if you'd like. AR will never be seen as one of the greatest of all time with one early SB win. Is it fair, perhaps not but that's life outside of Green Bay Homerland.

Apples and oranges. Eli's 2 SB wins GREATLY add to his legacy. He's be barely ever mentioned without them.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may dismiss my opinion by calling it parroting if you'd like. AR will never be seen as one of the greatest of all time with one early SB win. Is it fair, perhaps not but that's life outside of Green Bay Homerland.

Apples and oranges. Eli's 2 SB wins GREATLY add to his legacy. He's be barely ever mentioned without them.

Aint it One guy has gone to 11 repeat 11 Conf Championship games and 7 SB's, in free agency, salary cap era to boot. Plus stats has most wins 50 td season, 5000 yard seasons etc 2nd lowest td/int . Not gonna into yards or td totals because he has been playing in QB friendly era esp since the 2006 season when they enforced the no contact rule. Pre that Brady was no# td/int ratio in history at 2.8/1 I believe and in 4's now after the rule change. If the guys like Montana, Marino, Elway played today who knows what pinball no#s they put up. Defender don't blanket the receivers or muckle them like before, because quick flags are thrown

Last edited:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're embarrassing. But continue to make the point AR like you are stat whores.
How about we discuss things that actually matter like wins, playoff wins and SBs. Yes at the end of the day it's a team sport and only selfishish stat padding whores care about individual stats. But if you must continue to compare AR to the GOAT because he lives in your head go for it.

Now let's talk about this cheating thing. TB was accused of deflating balls never proven actually disproved after a $4M waste of the NFLs money when any high school kid could've explained the IGL to them. Brady breaks his phone after Wells tells him he doesn't need it any longer. TB never admits guilt. AR on the other hand over inflates balls and admits to it.

At best it's a push actually TB wins again.

Stop with the AR ball washing. We all know he's a great QB. I'd like to have him in NE after TB12 retires. Except he'll lijely price himself out of what NE would pay for him.

Statistical dominance of AR12 over TB12 is significant whether you deem it important or not. Especially due to the fact that Brady has the vastly superior coach and O-line over his entire career. Again Rodgers wins in every statistical category despite having a terrible in game play caller in Mcmuffin.

Saying the team award in SB's is more important than statistical superiority is just ignorant. The team award doesn't justify whether one player is better than the other at all. All it does is show how much more accomplished a player is.

Comparing AR12 to TB 12 is similar to the comparison of Barry Sanders to Emmitt Smith. Sanders was obviously the more talented player and statistically superior despite having an inferior O-line, QB, Play calling, etc. Emmitt had the longevity and SB wins and ok stats but his supporting cast was elite. The argument was throw any RB in with Dallas and they would do just fine and they same RB thrown into the Det situation would struggle mightly. This is the same thing with GB. Throw a backup QB in for the Packers for the entire season and the Pack would be below .500 while with NE they have a combined record of 14-6 best of all time with pro bowl caliber numbers.

This isn't even a debate and it never was or ever should be. Rodgers is physically, mentally and statistically superior to Tommy boy. Tommy has the longevity (at the moment) and the SB's (at the moment) and has cheating scandals all over those SB's whether you like it or not.

Some intelligent Pats fans realize this. The one's that are just to stubborn or idiotic (like the people in Houston refusing to leave their homes with the hurricane on it's way) they're just grasping for straws. For instance, Sonnyboy calling Rodgers a headcase. He's just throwing sh it on the wall and hoping it sticks because a couple of irrelevant retired Packers said "he's arrogant" according to him. That has nothing to do with this topic but whatever floats your boat. This is when I know I've won just like when arguing with a female. If I win with logic on a specific point the female will distract and pull up something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand just to attempt to make me angry or appear wrong in a different way. This is NE fans logic when comparing AR12 to TB 12 now and it's just sad.

In the end NE fans are playing checkers while Pack fans are playing chess. With all that being said....

Check mate

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's already seen as one of the greatest of all time.

Literally. It has happened.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to Pats fans moronic logic Eli>>Shady since he beat him straight up in the most important thing when it comes to judging a NFL QB's career in the SB.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's compare 2 common opponents Seattle and ATL

Seattle NFCG ( Wilson was picked 4 times )

Rodgers 178 yards 1td/2in 55 rating

Seattle SB

Brady 328 yards 4 td/2 int 101 rating

Atl NFCG

Rodgers 287 yards 3td/ 1 int 96 rating

ATL SB

Brady 466 yards 2td/1 int 95 rating

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's compare 2 common opponents Seattle and ATL

Seattle NFCG ( Wilson was picked 4 times )

Rodgers 178 yards 1td/2in 55 rating

Seattle SB

Brady 328 yards 4 td/2 int 101 rating

Atl NFCG

Rodgers 287 yards 3td/ 1 int 96 rating

ATL SB

Brady 466 yards 2td/1 int 95 rating

Better system, Better coach, healthier team, etc..

I keep lining them up and knocking them out of the park.

Next please