• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Buehrle

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is having a Cy Young caliber year so far. I didn't see this one coming. He's been fun to watch and the wily vet is expertly mixing up his pitches. Hope it continues.

The great part is Buehrle is 7-1. Underneath that though you see the Jays are 12-19 when Buehrle doesn't start. It's unrealistic to think Buehrle keeps this up. It is realistic to think McGowan/Morrow/Dickey/Whoever keep up what they've been doing...which ranges from sucking to orbiting mediocrity.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our only hope is if Dickey heats up the 2nd half like he did last year, and Morrow and McGowan both stay healthy and hover around .500. We need quality starts though cause our BP has sucked some serious ass.

Buehrle has been great this year. He's completely baffling hitters up there with his offspeed stuff, and his placement has been second to none.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morrow has already been shelved with more injury issues. He was horrible again when he did pitch. I've given up on him.

McGowan hasn't been good. He shows signs of improvement, but there's room for an upgrade.

The Hutch Oven really impressed me the first few starts he's had, but he's fallen off. Still have hope for him. His WHIP is decent enough.

I can't stand Happ in the rotation.

Still pleasantly surprised with the Jays this year. I know being .500 is normally nothing to brag about, but after last year, I'll take 25% of the season in the books and only a few games out of first in the division.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hutch pitched a gem last night in Arlington. Had the Ranger batters off balance all night.

WTF is wrong with Morrow already? I haven't even heard about that...

Kinda with you on Happ, but if he can give us 5-6 good innings a start we can ride him for now to stay in the race. Not like we have much else to go to. Dickey looks great one inning, and then full retard the next. I've never seen a soft tosser have such shitty control.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I hear ya on Dickey. He's just not reliable as a front-end guy in a rotation at all.

We own Texas. Seems even when the Rangers are good and the Jays suck, Toronto smacks 'em around.

23-22...I'll take it! What's up with Juan Francisco? This guy can't be for real. Jays lineup has to have pitchers poopin themselves lately.