• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mariota vs winston

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Treff. But I'm pretty sure eagles' beef is with SP.
I can see eagles' point of view and generally I agree with him.
Just not on DeSean.
Well i injure you don't need any help from me, that was for me, just irks me when bringing factual information into a debate gets scoffed at and minimalized, and a little egg tossed at a buddy, i couldn't resist

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that gives you some sort of holier than thou right to belittle someone, selectively edit their post you fit your narrative?
I think you don't understand what's Joe's trying to say in the slightest and since it's over your head you lash out.

Btw, i totally understand what he brings to an offense, if you've got the comprehension skills you read the rest of posts in here, and follow an elementary train of thought, you'd already know that.

Now I selectively edited someone's post? GTFO

Fact is Desean was a part of the #2 passing game last year. As he does every year, he opens the whole offense up just by being on the field.

I came into this thread saying it's amazing how underrated Desean Jackson is to an offense. Didn't see anything since that does anything but support that notion.

I understand exactly what Joe is trying to say, he's saying Desean doesn't produce like a #1WR. No one is disagreeing with that. What he does is make the entire offense better.

If you think I attacked Joe in this thread, I'll ask you to pay better attention.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says they don't have a correlation? Desean's presence is more important than the actual output. Just as it was in Philly and in Washington. He's not catching 100 balls but he's strongly affecting every play.

When I see he doesn't understand how Desean helps the offense that is exactly what I mean. Some people don't understand how good Desean is. Which is exactly what I originally said. Chip Kelly didn't and steelerspride sure doesn't, and maybe you don't either? Good company.
how's it taste buddy?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I selectively edited someone's post? GTFO

Fact is Desean was a part of the #2 passing game last year. As he does every year, he opens the whole offense up just by being on the field.

I came into this thread saying it's amazing how underrated Desean Jackson is to an offense. Didn't see anything since that does anything but support that notion.

I understand exactly what Joe is trying to say, he's saying Desean doesn't produce like a #1WR. No one is disagreeing with that. What he does is make the entire offense better.

If you think I attacked Joe in this thread, I'll ask you to pay better attention.
So discrediting someone's post saying that's not what's being discussed, while only qouting the section that you don't like, not the whole thing, which ties it into the discussion, isn't selectively editing? You GTFO

Edit: also, in that same breath, referring you someone as little fella.. isn't a backhand slap? Again. .you GTFO

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So discrediting someone's post saying that's not what's being discussed, while only qouting the section that you don't like, not the whole thing, which ties it into the discussion, isn't selectively editing? You GTFO

Edit: also, in that same breath, referring you someone as little fella.. isn't a backhand slap? Again. .you GTFO

It was on open hand slap. This thread's about Winston and the Tampa offense. After I told him to get a clue about it, he tries a "desean's production" tangent. Totally clueless.

And where did I edit his post and mis-characterize him? That didn't happen.

You can sum up my thoughts on this topic as "Desean is a huge get for Winston." If you disagree, well, your loss.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, clue what you're talking about. Which is normal with your level of writing here.
it's not hard to figure out. u do know the fantasy board is supposed to be respectful correct?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i dunno mariota outplayed winston with less already, adddjng djax and a rook tight end isn't life altering

I'd say adding Desean and rookies OJ Howard & Chris Godwin is pretty stout. But again, I think when you look at them at the EOY it will be close.

I had both last year. It was pretty close. They both went off in a few games and had some decent games, a few bad ones. Jameis had Mike Evans and that's about it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is I remember a winston vs mariota thread 2 years ago and 70% of the people were yelling bust for both of these QBs.

These 2 guys are special. Wish the Rams had one of them

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is I remember a winston vs mariota thread 2 years ago and 70% of the people were yelling bust for both of these QBs.

These 2 guys are special. Wish the Rams had one of them
i was torn two years ago but they're food

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on open hand slap. This thread's about Winston and the Tampa offense. After I told him to get a clue about it, he tries a "desean's production" tangent. Totally clueless.

And where did I edit his post and mis-characterize him? That didn't happen.

You can sum up my thoughts on this topic as "Desean is a huge get for Winston." If you disagree, well, your loss.
Wow. . again, if you've bothered to read anything inn this thread, you'd realize i see the debate the same way you do.

What i disagree with is you being a dick in what was otherwise a rational debate. So how about ya stop being a dick and we can all go back to getting along?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. . again, if you've bothered to read anything inn this thread, you'd realize i see the debate the same way you do.

What i disagree with is you being a dick in what was otherwise a rational debate. So how about ya stop being a dick and we can all go back to getting along?
:agree::suds:just let it go

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say adding Desean and rookies OJ Howard & Chris Godwin is pretty stout. But again, I think when you look at them at the EOY it will be close.

I had both last year. It was pretty close. They both went off in a few games and had some decent games, a few bad ones. Jameis had Mike Evans and that's about it.
godwin wont play, and howard is gonna be blocking alot............

titans added alot too

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
godwin wont play, and howard is gonna be blocking alot............

titans added alot too
Your right on about Howard blocking, Brate sucks at that. Do think Godwin plays the slot, probably not someone you take in a redraft, but like his future outlook.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right on about Howard blocking, Brate sucks at that. Do think Godwin plays the slot, probably not someone you take in a redraft, but like his future outlook.
oh i agree, i jusr mean as far as this year goes

@eaglesnut u dont even got the nuts to say sorry or, peace offering, or click the damn beers emoji? you postibg......

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i agree, i jusr mean as far as this year goes

@eaglesnut u dont even got the nuts to say sorry or, peace offering, or click the damn beers emoji? you postibg......
Pffft. Nothing else worth saying on the topic. You got exactly what you gave. Try not to be so sensitive. :suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pffft. Nothing else worth saying on the topic. You got exactly what you gave. Try not to be so sensitive. :suds:
right, since others jumped in. again the fantasy board is a different realm, respect it , don't be a sick

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

u must of missed that too