• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Davis

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT - But for the past two weeks I have changed my avatar for mojo with an opponent themed avatar. While I will be doing this for UVa shortly, I couldn't resist this for the time being. HAHA

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT - But for the past two weeks I have changed my avatar for mojo with an opponent themed avatar. While I will be doing this for UVa shortly, I couldn't resist this for the time being. HAHA

lol...awesome. I was wondering about the flag Tyrod got yesterdya until i read about it today, guess he flashed "tha U" off camera

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sit him. We should not need him, and there is no need to rush. The head is important...it makes you think. You don't think with your knee.

yeah definitely the right call. hopefully he'll be back for the ACCCG, hate to see him missing time now, right when he was really seeming to break out

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah definitely the right call. hopefully he'll be back for the ACCCG, hate to see him missing time now, right when he was really seeming to break out

Well, we need some of the young guys like Boyce, Coles and Fuller to get some confidence. Who better to gain confidence again....UVA!!!