• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Malik McDowell

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I gotta tell you that the team is being really weird with his injuries.

I'm starting to worry whether he will ever play for the Seahawks.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you read PC's comments?

I'm not saying that he will never play for us. But the comments are so vague.

He can walk. But they don't know when he can play. Head injuries but unclear how severe.

He may be right as rain in a month but it's very secretive.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you read PC's comments?

I'm not saying that he will never play for us. But the comments are so vague.

He can walk. But they don't know when he can play. Head injuries but unclear how severe.

He may be right as rain in a month but it's very secretive.
Catching up on Pete comments. Sounds like he done this year. You did say you wondered if he would ever play for the Seahawks. Guess I took that to literally.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catching up on Pete comments. Sounds like he done this year. You did say you wondered if he would ever play for the Seahawks. Guess I took that to literally.

What concerns me is the vagueness of it. He is up and about and walk but there are serious long term issues that they won't describe. That's what is troubling.

I hope that he is ok in general. I don't know the man but sports are secondary to life and I hope he's ok.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I gotta tell you that the team is being really weird with his injuries.

I'm starting to worry whether he will ever play for the Seahawks.

When you are dealing with a multi-million dollar contract I don't think it's in Pete's best interest to divulge any unnecessary information. The bottom line is that he wrecked his face and probably won't play the year is the way I look at it, and it seems likely that they would want to recoup some if not all of his salary. I'm just glad that they were able to trade back a couple of times to gain value out of that 1st rd pick because the other picks that we got in those trades may be the only thing we end up with in the end.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATV's are fucking DANGEROUS.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They really are... My daughters best friend died two years ago (16 at the time) from rolling a ATV... It was very hard for our family, obviously cuz it was our daughters best friend but I had told my daughter she couldn't go camping w/ them that weekend... My daughter would've been on the ATV when it rolled... There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about that... They are definitely dangerous... I'll never own one...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really are... My daughters best friend died two years ago (16 at the time) from rolling a ATV... It was very hard for our family, obviously cuz it was our daughters best friend but I had told my daughter she couldn't go camping w/ them that weekend... My daughter would've been on the ATV when it rolled... There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about that... They are definitely dangerous... I'll never own one...

Wow, how fortunate you keep her from going. Definitely not for kids and adults gots be careful.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, how fortunate you keep her from going. Definitely not for kids and adults gots be careful.

I know... And she was very mad at me for not letting her go... Obviously she's grateful now...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why they're often included on the list of things players aren't allowed to do while under contract. Hopefully, McDowell will ultimately be okay and other players will learn why ATV's are generally on the list of no-no's and won't try riding one in the future.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are dealing with a multi-million dollar contract I don't think it's in Pete's best interest to divulge any unnecessary information. The bottom line is that he wrecked his face and probably won't play the year is the way I look at it, and it seems likely that they would want to recoup some if not all of his salary. I'm just glad that they were able to trade back a couple of times to gain value out of that 1st rd pick because the other picks that we got in those trades may be the only thing we end up with in the end.

Seems likely based on what? They didn't go after recoupment on Lynch but could have. What I think is more likely is he won't get credit for a league year since this is a non-football injury, which means it adds a year (essentially replacing this one) of team control if I understand it correctly. I really doubt the team is going to go after money.