• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Malcom Butler

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual Butlergate has no conclusive proof what so ever. Screw it, we lost, he's gone, thanks for the years, have a nice life.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd gladly give up the scoop for the weather

Don't miss getting up early every morning to warm up the car and scrape the windsheild.... that's for sure.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked for a link saying that he was out. I provided it.

That is all.

Did you even bother reading what you posted? It seems like you didn't. He said in that comment you posted he didn't break curfew. Just because he visited w/ his family every night doesn't necessarily mean he broke curfew.

"that is all" :pound:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even bother reading what you posted? It seems like you didn't. He said in that comment you posted he didn't break curfew. Just because he visited w/ his family every night doesn't necessarily mean he broke curfew.

Of course he would say that he is FA this year, you really think he is going to present himself as anything other than stellar teammate?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you post any links stating Butler said he was out?

Dude, did you even bother reading what you asked for? I never said he broke curfew or that this was evidence of him breaking curfew. You asked to post links stating that Butler was out. I provided Butler's statement saying he WAS out. I'm on record as saying I think Belichick mismanaged this anyway. However, I answered your question.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did we ever find out why he was benched?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, the asshole still won't tell anybody.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

But I'm pretty sure there are several Patriots still pissed off about it.
I would be too. All Butler needed to do was walk the line for two more weeks. He screwed himself, the team and us fans.

Thanks Malcolm you won't be missed.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be too. All Butler needed to do was walk the line for two more weeks. He screwed himself, the team and us fans.

Thanks Malcolm you won't be missed.

Disconcur.

You have no idea what really happened.

What had to happen was he should have been on the field for some plays where less talented folks were playing instead. Brady doesn't seem to think Butler shit the bed.

Like with the eventual Brady fumble, all it would have taken was one or 2 plays out of Butler to turn the table.

And he will be missed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disconcur.

You have no idea what really happened.

What had to happen was he should have been on the field for some plays where less talented folks were playing instead. Brady doesn't seem to think Butler shit the bed.

Like with the eventual Brady fumble, all it would have taken was one or 2 plays out of Butler to turn the table.

And he will be missed.
The only thing any of us knows is it was discipline. I for one still appreciate that. I realize that's not a welcome opinion in today's society. Could be part of the reason Butler fucked up? Just saying.

You and whoever else wants to go ahead and miss him have fun. Next year this tie you won't even remember he was on the Pats (-) his one great play.

Now NE get out there and draft some D tonight.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooooo.

Duke Dawson sounds a lot like Butler only $40 million cheaper?

POSITIVES

—Above-average processing to diagnose route concepts in motion.

—Willing to throw around compact frame in run support.

—Can play boundary or slot in the NFL.

—Solid footwork at the line of scrimmage to stay square and patient laterally and throughout his backpedal.

—Good spatial awareness to run in-phase and play the ball at the catch point.

NEGATIVES

—Deep speed is underwhelming; he'll struggle to match up man-on-man versus burners.

—Tight-hipped player who doesn't show the smooth downfield strides to run with elite talent.

—Handsy; will draw flags in the NFL against receivers who can sell it.