• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Loving me some Yoenis

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cespedes. 2 run dinger in the bottom of the 14th to tie. CLUTCH.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe what a big pickup he's been for you guys.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the Cuban!

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cespedes is my favorite player and Sports SportsHoopla is my new home as the four letter network has the finish line in site.

Let's go A's, beat these Cubbies.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nghmkz.jpg
2h4lr34.jpg

A trip report from Cespedes jersey day.

I got to the o.co a little bit before 8 AM to get in line two hours before the gates open to be sure of getting the hand out jersey, after Reddick got the walk off walk that day I notice Cespy is signing a few autographs I thought how cool he's making a little time for the fans.

Well I go take a photo of him because I was fortunate to have a good seat that day but he's staying and signing a lot, anyhow to keep the story short I ended up getting him to sign my jersey and told him in my best Spanish it was my birthday to which he replied " Es tu cumpleaños ? I replied Si " feliz cumpleaños " he said. It was cool because he wasn't talking much to the fans I think because he is still learning English.

Anyhow he made my birthday even more awesome than it already was getting a jersey and getting to see the club win, taking the time for the fans and talking to me just for a moment was very cool no matter what happens with him I'll always root for Yoenis.

I believe he stayed and signed for everyone although I booked it out of there after he had signed my jersey to clear room for others wanting to get an autograph.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nghmkz.jpg
2h4lr34.jpg

A trip report from Cespedes jersey day.

I got to the o.co a little bit before 8 AM to get in line two hours before the gates open to be sure of getting the hand out jersey, after Reddick got the walk off walk that day I notice Cespy is signing a few autographs I thought how cool he's making a little time for the fans.

Well I go take a photo of him because I was fortunate to have a good seat that day but he's staying and signing a lot, anyhow to keep the story short I ended up getting him to sign my jersey and told him in my best Spanish it was my birthday to which he replied " Es tu cumpleaños ? I replied Si " feliz cumpleaños " he said. It was cool because he wasn't talking much to the fans I think because he is still learning English.

Anyhow he made my birthday even more awesome than it already was getting a jersey and getting to see the club win, taking the time for the fans and talking to me just for a moment was very cool no matter what happens with him I'll always root for Yoenis.

I believe he stayed and signed for everyone although I booked it out of there after he had signed my jersey to clear room for others wanting to get an autograph.
I got that jersey at the game, too!! It was awesome. I had to wait in line for sooooo long, but it was worth it!!