• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lot of Harbaugh to the Rams rumors

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either Harbaugh has had some super weak schedules or he has had more in the cupboards than Michigan fans want to give Hoke credit for.

Again, did you expect us to win the B1G and the NC within 2 years? No, you didn't. Nobody did but some arrogant MI fans who think Harbaugh walks on water and his mere presence would deliver a title.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, did you expect us to win the B1G and the NC within 2 years? No, you didn't. Nobody did but some arrogant MI fans who think Harbaugh walks on water and his mere presence would deliver a title.
Dude read my responses lol. My post is exactly the reason we exceeded expectations.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a combination of rolling with the players that did pan out, and a favorable B1G. I think he needs credit for either making that DLine all world, or those guys actually panning out. Having a great Defensive Line is a huge advantage over most of college football. Having two shutdown corners helps as well. If you have certain things developed and pan out, you can win a lot of ballgames. I also need to mention that most of those players aside from Peppers were mid level to lower 4 stars and even 3 stars. A lot of them weren't even Hoke's top targets. Most had already left or busted.
Who's recruits were those two shut down corners? Michigan had a solid defense in the 2014 season it was a shitty offense that was the problem. So you can't exactly give all the credit of the defense to Harbaugh when they were a top 10 total defense in a season where the missed a bowl game.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those fans needs to seriously GTFO. It's making it hard for all of us.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Harbaugh was supposed to win a national title. Do you masterbate to that thought because you keep bringing that shit up. I have never said that he failed, did bad, blew it or anything of the sort.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Harbaugh was supposed to win a national title. Do you masterbate to that thought because you keep bringing that shit up. I have never said that he failed, did bad, blew it or anything of the sort.

OMG I'm just asking you. Grow up lil bro. Peace out.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's recruits were those two shut down corners? Michigan had a solid defense in the 2014 season it was a shitty offense that was the problem. So you can't exactly give all the credit of the defense to Harbaugh when they were a top 10 total defense in a season where the missed a bowl game.
Lewis was good for 2 seasons but no one expected Stribling to being good as well. Chalk that up to the new regime developing them. Btw they were not high level recruits either. They were top 10 defense in 2015 and yes 2014. You can credit Mattison for that and he's still on the staff. I don't think I will credit Hoke. Still the defense has taken major steps forward the last two years. 2014 it was a top 10 defense with mostly Freshman and Sophomores. In Mattison and Don Brown I trust.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one class doesn't mean shit in the scheme of things. Hoke brought in multiple top 10 classes, the talent was there, he just wasn't as good at coaching them up as he was at recruiting them.

He did have some high ranking classes, but also missed on pretty much every high ranking recruit he brought in. The top 7 players from one of the classes he brought in, were all busts. He had 2 five star recruits. Both were busts. The best QB he brought in was a RB, brought in by Rich Rod.

So on top of not being able to develop talent, he also brought in solid classes, but the elite guys he signed were worthless. Some haven't even seen the field and others have left the program.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis was good for 2 season but no one expected Stribling to being good as well. Chalk that up to the new regime developing them. Btw they were not high level recruits either. They were top 10 defense in 2015 and yes 2014. You can credit Mattison for that and he's still on the staff. I don't think I will credit Hoke. Still the defense has taken major steps forward the last two years. 2014 it was a top 10 defense with mostly Freshman and Sophomores. In Mattison and Don Brown I trust.
Again, whose recruits are all of those freshmen and sophomores from that 2014 season? Those are the players that are your upperclassmen the last two seasons that Harbaugh has been riding.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that remembers Michigan fans claiming that the "2015 recruiting class didn't suck it was only because it was a small class" or "look at the average stars"?

Are you talking about the year Harbaugh was brought in? Where he had a month to try and piece together a class? That was a throw away class and also the reason why will be able to oversign for a couple years.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread about Rams and MI and Sparty is in here for some reason. :noidea:

So no one is allowed to discuss other teams other than their own? You Michigan fans have some seriously thin skin. Go find a safe space.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, whose recruits are all of those freshmen and sophomores from that 2014 season? Those are the players that are your upperclassmen the last two seasons that Harbaugh has been riding.
What makes you think the more talented recruits coming in won't be as good or better? The defense was championship caliber. The offense was mid B1G level at best. Not sure I disagree here.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the year Harbaugh was brought in? Where he had a month to try and piece together a class? That was a throw away class and also the reason why will be able to oversign for a couple years.
Yep that's the class that Michigan fans were saying the exact same thing. It's part of the reason why Michigan was able to oversign this past recruiting class.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His argument seems to fall back on some delusional shit fans. Which us three refuting him in this thread, are not. Weak sauce.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that's the class that Michigan fans were saying the exact same thing. It's part of the reason why Michigan was able to oversign this past recruiting class.
Name these fucking Michigan fans. Your argument is weak as shit. You keep adding bullshit on top of bullshit.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think the more talented recruits coming in won't be as good or better? The defense was championship caliber. The offense was mid B1G level at best. Not sure I disagree here.
I'm not saying they wouldn't be better. But again, the players that are responsible for this championship caliber defense are left overs from this supposedly bare cupboards that Hoke left behind. But just like every program out there, Harbaugh will have a rated recruits that will flop.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His argument seems to fall back on some delusional shit fans. Which us three refuting him in this thread, are not. Weak sauce.

Let's give him a chance. Let him find those threads and post the user names of everyone here who he claims said that.

Ok...go!