• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lost to Northwestern

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this DJ idiot?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was working and caught the till end during my lunch break.

Mind if i say something.......

FUck, god damn, shitballs.

sry just had to get this off my chest. Why the fuck did we lose to Sorrry ass (sorry still had more) NorthWestern

I hope Zaire or the recurit takes Goulston job Next year

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just throw him under the bus after 2012? Wow.

You realize ND sucked serious ass for a while before they brought him in......right?

Dude ... go back to your dead USC board or whatever. You obviously do not really know the situation here.

This is for ND fans here ... not fng trolls.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear the presser after the game. did Kelly put this one on the kicker or mcdaniel

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was working and caught the till end during my lunch break.

Mind if i say something.......

FUck, god damn, shitballs.

sry just had to get this off my chest. Why the fuck did we lose to Sorrry ass (sorry still had more) NorthWestern

I hope Zaire or the recurit takes Goulston job Next year

Gee. . . I don't know, I think Goulston throwing to Fontese next season will be a deadly connection.

. . . . . . don't you?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey RD ... how you been? LTNS

Now :finger: :caked: :boxing:

See yall in two weeks! :suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey RD ... how you been? LTNS

Now :finger: :caked: :boxing:

See yall in two weeks! :suds:

What's up, bro? My girlfriends dad is an ND alum so I kept my joy concealed. I look forward to the game. Should be a close one.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, what d'ya say about this one? The Irish look a lot to me like the New York Yankees do sometimes. They make world-beaters out of some of the most mediocre pitchers and it's a long standing trend.

Someone has to be accountable. The Defense while suffering injuries is not playing up to talent level. The offense, same deal minus injury excuses. Line can't block, apparently we have the worst line coach in CFB because that line doesn't get better, it doesn't fix mistakes, like the rest of the team. Where does that buck ultimately stop? Kelly.

I don't know gents but I saw a team that played like they thought they were better and didn't have to earn it over 60 (+). Even before the 4th quarter nonsense, this game should've been over. Brown's fumble on the GL, the botched XP, the poor blocking, the poor defense, all of it. Then you had Kelly, up by 11, goes for 2. I don't know if there's some secret coaching rule only coaches know but my math says no need to go for two at all, in fact the XP does make it a 2+ score game, assuming 8+3. Then, the freaking OT possession. That was straight sad. Every single person involved should be embarrassed by that possession but Kelly should be most of all, he treats them like an idiot. We should've been running the ball, MORE, they wouldn't have even had 45s on the clock had we just taken a knee three straight plays, but no, not Kelly. This team deserved to lose and did.

I'm sure there's some whispers amongst those high rolling alums because in no way can you excuse this loss and pretty much the two others on anything but our own mistakes and bad-play, from the top to the bottom. As good as this team is, and offensively, it's pretty good, defensively, we're pretty mediocre bordering on bad, all that aside, we could've won all 3 of those losses, that tells you all you need to know. That's mental. That's not playing fundamentally, that's not executing to your ability, that's not learning or honing your assignment(s) whatever your position is. And I'm sorry but a great deal of that is on Kelly. Do whatever it takes but giving me the same excuse in postgame that 'we just need to take better care of the ball' is not fixing the problem(s). Of course, for a guy that doesn't own up to his own stupidity, I'm not surprised.

The book is out on this guy, as is the film on this team and they're not showing any signs of fixing or improving, which I think is again a bad sign for the coach.

These coaches since Lou have all gave up some of the most infamous records that ND's held over opponents for a great deal of its history. Sure some were bound to fall but some are sadder than others, this is one of 'em.