• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Rams @ Arizona Cardinals, 10/02/16, 4:25 PM EST; Fox

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well guys, predictions for tomorrow? I foresee Johnny Hecker having another 10-12 punt day! Thoughts? :pop2:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point he should be starting and kicking ass for what the Rams gave up to get him. Not holding a clipboard. Fisher is lucky he has a good game manager like Case that is the only thing that is keeping the bad pick hidden for now. I find it funny you rip on a rookie that won Roy but you defend a guy on the sideline?

Coug, how many times do you ave to be told to keep your BS off the regular threads? Keep it up, I think we could all use a break from your BS!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, saying that he'll just be an avg QB at this point when he still hasn't played a single game or season is ridiculous...Any rational person wouldn't be this panicky, unless they had some other agenda they're trying to push...

LTR, you did say "rational" person, that pretty much sums it up!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, how many times do you ave to be told to keep your BS off the regular threads? Keep it up, I think we could all use a break from your BS!

You know it's funny, I actually didn't even notice that part of his post... I saw "keeping the bad pick hidden" and reacted from there :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired, tired, tired
Right, I agree Blue, this convo is fit for the Goff or Wentz thread IMHO.

well guys, predictions for tomorrow? I foresee Johnny Hecker having another 10-12 punt day! Thoughts? :pop2:
Hope not. It's not like the Redbirds don't have their share of problems, eh?

Remember, Gurley had 144 yards last year in the second half alone in Arizona and the Bills ripped them for over 200 yards rushing last week.

Just play great defense (Gaines is back), run the rock, and keep them 3rd downs for Case manageable so we keep their offense off the field!

Also, Spruce and Cooper should see some action.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point he should be starting and kicking ass for what the Rams gave up to get him. Not holding a clipboard. Fisher is lucky he has a good game manager like Case that is the only thing that is keeping the bad pick hidden for now. I find it funny you rip on a rookie that won Roy but you defend a guy on the sideline?

^^ how much more of this bs are we going to continue to put up with? :L ^^

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please... Make the hurting stop!!! :gaah:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I find this to be a violation of the several warnings given to Cougie and everyone else concerning mentioning Sammie outside of the appointed thread.

Cougie, as of today, you are done for a month. Don't come back here on the Rams board until November 1, 2016. If you do, I'll do everything I can to have you considered for SportsHoopla banning. I hope I make myself clear.

Any questions, you know where to find me.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I clarified pretty damn well in my follow up post how I was talking about Chase Daniel, not sure why it continued beyond that...

But to add to the Fisher BS part of it, I almost forgot about Denver...Who was hurt there for Siemian to become the starter? So yes, TWO rookies have had to be in there because of injuries(NE, Dal) The other two(Den,Phi)are by team choice, since both have other experienced options at the position...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was hurt there for Siemian to become the starter?
I get it, you don't like Fisher, but you're nit picking LTRF because Wentz got a chance to start due to the Bridgewater injury, and Trevor Siemian is not a Rookie.

Who's to say if Case went down preseason, we wouldn't have seen Jared as the starter and Sean as the No. 2 to start the season?

Neither Daniels nor Mannion were ever the starter.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, you don't like Fisher, but you're nit picking LTRF because Wentz got a chance to start due to the Bridgewater injury, and Trevor Siemian is not a Rookie.

Who's to say if Case went down preseason, we wouldn't have seen Jared as the starter and Sean as the No. 2 to start the season?

Neither Daniels nor Mannion were ever the starter.

The point stands, all rookie QB's weren't pressed into action because of injury... Only NE and Dallas start rookies because of injury...

As for Fisher, I don't like him because we haven't had a winning season in half a decade and he talks out of his ass...Sometimes, he should just shut the hell up instead of making idiotic statements that are completely wrong...If/when he leads us to a winning record and the playoffs, THEN I'll start to believe he's a real NFL coach, but until then, Fisher is basically a loser of a coach who is actually proving it by nearing the NFL all time loss record...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did racist Robert do his black power salute during the national anthem?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point stands, all rookie QB's weren't pressed into action because of injury... Only NE and Dallas start rookies because of injury...
If Bridgewater is healthy, Wentz sits; if Romo is healthy Prescott sits, if Garoppolo is healthy, Brissett sits; if RGIII was healthy, Kessler sits. Sorry my brother, you just don't like the guy so you're doing some nit picking. :nod:
If/when he leads us to a winning record and the playoffs, THEN I'll start to believe he's a real NFL coach, but until then, Fisher is basically a loser of a coach who is actually proving it by nearing the NFL all time loss record...
I have zero problem with this...