• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like the 1st round is setting up well for us

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think we could still sign Hatcher to a decent deal? The only team I see that is dumb enough to give him a massive contract would be the skins. I don't think he is going to get the mega deal he is hoping for. I don't know if there is collusion, but last offseason the big name free agents were not getting those big deals they had been getting

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think we could still sign Hatcher to a decent deal? The only team I see that is dumb enough to give him a massive contract would be the skins. I don't think he is going to get the mega deal he is hoping for. I don't know if there is collusion, but last offseason the big name free agents were not getting those big deals they had been getting

Very unlikely. But since it's Jerry and Stephen anything is possible.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hatcher and Spencer are gone .........

Anyone having faith in them not
is smoking some serious shit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I'll say never

Smith

Bryant

and Murray

all up for new contracts

The good news is all are signed through 14. Yes Jerry likes to get contracts done before players enter their final year but he can opt not to if necessary. Out of the three the priority should be Smith but I'm afraid Jerry will be more concerned with Dez.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has been ''competitive'' for a long time. 8-8 is average as it gets. 2 games either way is the difference between being a playoff 10-6 and a 6-10 also ran. I think with good health, and a good draft, in this division, we can find 2 more wins
If being competitive and middle of the pack is your thing, fine. Not here. And so what, pull out a couple more wins and make the playoffs just to get smacked around by Seattle, S.F. New Orleans and Carolina in the first round. Hell, even the Rams and the Cardinals will be better than us the next two years.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you on here have good ideas. Therefore my new wish list for rounds 1-3: Donald DT,Lamarcus Joyner DB,Telvin Smith LB/S. These 3 players are all disruptive and bring lots of energy.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams and that division is gonna be tough for awhile. Bradford as a qb does not really impress me and I think he is injury prone. I can see that holding the rams back. At some point the Seahawks are going to have to pay their core players a ton of money. When that happens they will be weakened. The Cowboys are in rebuilding mode right now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If being competitive and middle of the pack is your thing, fine. Not here. And so what, pull out a couple more wins and make the playoffs just to get smacked around by Seattle, S.F. New Orleans and Carolina in the first round. Hell, even the Rams and the Cardinals will be better than us the next two years.

I never said I was happy with 8-8. You said we weren't competitive, which is an absurd statement for a team that's been .500 for a while. And your statement that the Rams and Cardinals would be better than us the next two years...highly debatable. And the four teams you named that you're afraid of if we get to the playoffs, if history holds, two of them won't even make the playoffs next year. If you only want to pull for a front runner, take back your statements about 6' QB's and buy a Russell Wilson jersey

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I was happy with 8-8. You said we weren't competitive, which is an absurd statement for a team that's been .500 for a while. And your statement that the Rams and Cardinals would be better than us the next two years...highly debatable. And the four teams you named that you're afraid of if we get to the playoffs, if history holds, two of them won't even make the playoffs next year. If you only want to pull for a front runner, take back your statements about 6' QB's and buy a Russell Wilson jersey

:agree:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shhhhhh you dont agree with him so you are being a bully :suds:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We seem to all look at the obvious choices for our 1st pick. Please no trade downs unless we get better value than we got last draft. We should have got more forom the niners considering how far we dropped back. Williams looks like a nice player. I would not be against another trade down if we got a lineman and used the extra pick on a fast receiver to add to what we already have. I recently watched some games from last season. Romo was flinging the ball and was not able to step into his throws. It guess I had not noticed this before and really has me wondering if this back problem of his was an issue all season. Romo missed on several deep balls to Dez because he seemed to be all arm and not using his body as leverage. If Romo heals and we add a burner we could be looking at the greatest show on turf part 2 in Dallas. There is just too much talent on the Cowboys offense to not be a top 10 offense

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You add a burner to the slot to go along with Dez and Williams and this off.ense can reach its true potential. Enter Marquise Lee or Tevin Reese in the later rounds. This would be a nightmare for opposing defenses to deal with especially when you consider we already have Witten and Murray.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind trading down a handful of spots & still getting a guy we had targeted. That way if we do get burned again on the trade value, still doesnt hurt us since we got the guy we wanted anyways & an extra pick. Of course that is a perfect scenario, which would need a team needing to leap frog some other team (needing our spot) for it to even happen. Other wise I am cool staying where we are & taking whatever need comes up for that spot.