• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Lee will play Monday

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While this is good news, I just hope its not to soon. If Lee were to reinjure his hamstring it could set him back another 3 weeks. IMO a loss to Chicago would not be the end of the world even if Philly where to beat the Lions. I guess that does depend on Aaron Rodgers ability to play in Dallas or not, but I still think Dallas can beat Green Bay in Dallas. If Lee reinjures his hamstring, it could cost us a shot at the division.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
playing is the right decision since they wouldn't play him just to have him back for Chicago. I think they see the big picture and I trust Lee.

glad he's back.....he is surely needed this Monday

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great news. Lee is a beast.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
playing is the right decision since they wouldn't play him just to have him back for Chicago. I think they see the big picture and I trust Lee.

glad he's back.....he is surely needed this Monday

I hope you are right, hamstrings can be tricky though. With that said I'm glad he's back as well, just hope he stays healthy.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While this is good news, I just hope its not to soon. If Lee were to reinjure his hamstring it could set him back another 3 weeks. IMO a loss to Chicago would not be the end of the world even if Philly where to beat the Lions. I guess that does depend on Aaron Rodgers ability to play in Dallas or not, but I still think Dallas can beat Green Bay in Dallas. If Lee reinjures his hamstring, it could cost us a shot at the division.

If the Cowboys don't start playing better on the road and getting some wins you can say good bye to the division.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just watching the NBCSports channel and they were talking about this and the guy that was giving the update said "the team doctor Jerry Jones says Lee will be ready for Monday night" then went on to say how he's not qualified to be a GM or a doctor AND towards the end of the segment the guys were joking around and one of them said "Jerry's not the team doctor but he did own a Holiday Inn Express last night" - I F'n lost it

LMAO still.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just watching the NBCSports channel and they were talking about this and the guy that was giving the update said "the team doctor Jerry Jones says Lee will be ready for Monday night" then went on to say how he's not qualified to be a GM or a doctor AND towards the end of the segment the guys were joking around and one of them said "Jerry's not the team doctor but he did own a Holiday Inn Express last night" - I F'n lost it

LMAO still.
LOL