• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't know how to let things go do you?
He's called Psych Ward for a reason, ya know.

And if you think this is bad, just wait until the Pens knock the Flyers out of the Stanley Cup playoffs in the first round. :hockeysmile: :boink: :hockeysmile:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's called Psych Ward for a reason, ya know.

And if you think this is bad, just wait until the Pens knock the Flyers out of the Stanley Cup playoffs in the first round. :hockeysmile: :boink: :hockeysmile:

Not sure how to rate this..... first sentence, winner.... second sentence, you and @FaCe-LeE-uS are full of Shit. :lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't know how to let things go do you?

Dumbass says what????

Pretty weak if that's your reasoning, your mouth continues to spew stupidity, so who's not letting go????

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass says what????

Pretty weak if that's your reasoning, your mouth continues to spew stupidity, so who's not letting go????

Will you just drop it? Jesus Christ. Do I have to be the bigger person here again and stop feeding into your bullshit?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you just drop it? Jesus Christ. Do I have to be the bigger person here again and stop feeding into your bullshit?

I'll drop it, when you get some kind of reasoning to your bullshit debate.

Bell does NOT make our break this offense, get it.
Without the line to block for his Dumbass, he goes no where. Without the receivers to spread the defense, he goes no where. Without a quarterback to hand him the Fuckin ball, he goes no where. He's a part of a team, HE IS NOT THE TEAM. So for him to be a greedy bitch and think he should be paid 15 million for each of 5 years is stupid. No team with any kind of worth while talent can afford it.

But who cares, he's retired. But then again his word don't mean shit.

So when you come to listen to logical reasoning and not your ego me me me shit......:kermit:

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime the Steelers tag him, that's a slap in the face to the guy who puts up almost 2000 yards from scrimmage every season.

I'm thinking your idea of "slap in the face" is different than that of most on here. $14 million or whatever the hell it is for a single year for his tag this year is WELL beyond the market rate for an elite RB. The Steelers' offer (if reports are true) would pay him millions upon millions beyond the market rate. I don't think the Steelers are being unfair in the least, and if anything, have been overly generous. I'd guess that most fans would agree with me on that, but whatever, you're welcome to your opinion, dude.
:suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking your idea of "slap in the face" is different than that of most on here. $14 million or whatever the hell it is for a single year for his tag this year is WELL beyond the market rate for an elite RB. The Steelers' offer (if reports are true) would pay him millions upon millions beyond the market rate. I don't think the Steelers are being unfair in the least, and if anything, have been overly generous. I'd guess that most fans would agree with me on that, but whatever, you're welcome to your opinion, dude.

:10::agree:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My opinion is we are better off with him than without him, given what we have at RB without him. If we need to pay him $14.5 mil a year for 3-4 years, I think we should. Because we aren't just paying him for being an elite RB, we are paying him because he's also the best receiving back in the league, and he's the 2nd option at WR for us.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is we are better off with him than without him, given what we have at RB without him. If we need to pay him $14.5 mil a year for 3-4 years, I think we should. Because we aren't just paying him for being an elite RB, we are paying him because he's also the best receiving back in the league, and he's the 2nd option at WR for us.

TR...if it was just as simple as giving the man $14.5 for 3 or 4 yrs...I don't think the front office would have a problem with that...but this is the NFL not MLB. It's not that simple...we've already touched on the cap consequences...you mentioned a few cap hits that you would take, but until we're ready to tackle that in more detail, I'm not thinking there is much more to say on this.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read bell said he will play on the franchise tag.................if no one said that yet

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TR...if it was just as simple as giving the man $14.5 for 3 or 4 yrs...I don't think the front office would have a problem with that...but this is the NFL not MLB. It's not that simple...we've already touched on the cap consequences...you mentioned a few cap hits that you would take, but until we're ready to tackle that in more detail, I'm not thinking there is much more to say on this.

Unless we cut Joe Haden, nothing we do will free up the space. Cutting Sensabaugh and DHB would only save an additional $2.5M. Unless we cut ties with Landry and run with Ben and Dobbs which IDK how I feel about that, but we all know Landry isn't the answer when Ben retires.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless we cut Joe Haden, nothing we do will free up the space. Cutting Sensabaugh and DHB would only save an additional $2.5M. Unless we cut ties with Landry and run with Ben and Dobbs which IDK how I feel about that, but we all know Landry isn't the answer when Ben retires.
please please please cut landry

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haden most likely is not going to be on the roster in '19...unless he just has a great season. I think the intention is to have a rookie salary player starting there in '19...my guess is Sutton, might be somebody else.

They have a few guys coming up for FA in '19...Martavious, Foster, Vince Williams, Jordan Berry, Jesse James, but I don't expect them to retain MB, maybe on VWill, and I think we'll start to see the turnover on the OL at LG with Finney taking over for Foster.

Short term...Bell on a $14+ mil hit...imo the DEF is weaker unless they can find studs ready to play at ILB, and FS.