• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN is it nice to have him on the Steelers and my fantasy team! Remember when people where talking shit about how the Steelers made a mistake by passing on Lacy in the draft?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bell vs Lacy debate has been over for a couple years now... Aside from 1 season Lacy has been a scrub.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN is it nice to have him on the Steelers and my fantasy team! Remember when people where talking shit about how the Steelers made a mistake by passing on Lacy in the draft?

I think the Bell vs Lacy debate has been over for a couple years now... Aside from 1 season Lacy has been a scrub.

Hey, remember at the beginning of the season and everyone was saying we should kick Bell to the curb????

a47.jpg

:lol:

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's frustrating to see someone this talented be so box-of-rocks-stupid.

Not commenting on his career but right now there aren't many running backs in NFL history I find more entertaining to watch. We're talking Barry Sanders level. It's like the Matrix and he's seeing things in slow motion. Crazy stuff.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, remember at the beginning of the season and everyone was saying we should kick Bell to the curb????

a47.jpg

Not everyone was saying that, bro.

I'd like to see Bell play his entire career as a Steeler. But he needs to save the weed for AFTER he retires. For what he's paid, he can abstain.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone was saying that, bro.

I'd like to see Bell play his entire career as a Steeler. But he needs to save the weed for AFTER he retires. For what he's paid, he can abstain.

I was in that boat with ya!!!!

And honestly, he wasn't busted for the pot this time around. But if you are going to be a dumb ass and not do what you need to do for the testing, you might as well be doing it.

Hopefully he kicks the shit before he gets his ass in deep shit!!!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in that boat with ya!!!!

And honestly, he wasn't busted for the pot this time around. But if you are going to be a dumb ass and not do what you need to do for the testing, you might as well be doing it.

Hopefully he kicks the shit before he gets his ass in deep shit!!!!

:nod:

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still in the boat of "if he can't put the team first we need to look at other options". I know he's crazy good. But if we are going to invest a significant portion of the cap in him and rely on him to be available, he needs to drop the weed. If he can't do that... yeah, look elsewhere.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still in the boat of "if he can't put the team first we need to look at other options". I know he's crazy good. But if we are going to invest a significant portion of the cap in him and rely on him to be available, he needs to drop the weed. If he can't do that... yeah, look elsewhere.
I think we all have to keep this mindset... It's far too easy to get excited over him, for good reason. But we have to remember that he's 1 violation away from being suspended 10 games... After that its a year IIRC, or indefinitely.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's frustrating to see someone this talented be so box-of-rocks-stupid.

Not commenting on his career but right now there aren't many running backs in NFL history I find more entertaining to watch. We're talking Barry Sanders level. It's like the Matrix and he's seeing things in slow motion. Crazy stuff.

This is a great comparison. He not the fastest, strongest or quickest, but it's like he knows where everyone is going to be before they do. Watching him a lot in college I used to think he'd be a serviceable back for someone, but I never thought he'd be able to do those things against pros. He actually looks better against the pros. It's amazing really.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great comparison. He not the fastest, strongest or quickest, but it's like he knows where everyone is going to be before they do. Watching him a lot in college I used to think he'd be a serviceable back for someone, but I never thought he'd be able to do those things against pros. He actually looks better against the pros. It's amazing really.
I've listened & watched a lot of his interviews throughout each offseason and he credits the majority of his success to shedding 20-25lbs off his college weight. Pretty crazy how much quicker he became immediately after losing that weight.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I really liked him coming out of college but I didn't see this. I thought he would be good but not a transcendent talent like he's turned out to be.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all have to keep this mindset... It's far too easy to get excited over him, for good reason. But we have to remember that he's 1 violation away from being suspended 10 games... After that its a year IIRC, or indefinitely.
2 violations from 10 games actually. His next violation will be 4 games. The bar didn't move for that missed test due to phone number change and/or moving, remember.

I agree he needs to prove he can stay clean but can't the Steelers structure a new contract with language that protects them if he can't lay off the wacky weed?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a47.jpg

Count me among the stupid saying it might be time to pass on Bell...after the season.

That said, as good as he is, he's replaceable...I don't want to see it happen now...hopefully he can lay off the weed.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 violations from 10 games actually. His next violation will be 4 games. The bar didn't move for that missed test due to phone number change and/or moving, remember.

I agree he needs to prove he can stay clean but can't the Steelers structure a new contract with language that protects them if he can't lay off the wacky weed?

Good clean up...I think the biggest reason he didn't escalate in the NFL substance abuse program and his 4 gms was dropped to 3...his local pee program test to get him a clean record, all came back clean.

He'll get a market rate contract with a Lane Johnson clause for sure...one positive and he forfeits a boat load of his guaranteed cash.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... as if Colbert or Rooney give a shit. Just for saying this I hope they do tag him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He better keep his mouth shut or the Steelers could punish him & trade him to Cleveland. And he don't want that.