• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Level of Concern @ Washington

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What is everyones level of concern at Washington this week?

If we have the game we had last Saturday next Saturday I think we would have lost. Any thoughts?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is a 1-10 (10 being most concerned)

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope your are right, If NU can easily handle this team I will feel a lot better going into conference play.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will be ok in this game. I do however think we will see more of Zac Lee in this game.

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There defense was weak last year, lets hope they still are and we can run the ball on them.

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could see that happening. we need someone who will hold on to the ball 4 fumbles and an int will not get it done this week.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week was our Iowa St game from last year....... And we won...... Quite handily.....

I understand that you can only talk about the positives so long....

But sometimes the negatives are WAAAAAAAAY over exaggerated......

I don't think washington is that much better than Idaho............

I don't think we'll have 7 fumbles.........

I don't think we'll play as many players that have played the first two games......

I think we win...... 24-13

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
2 T-mart does not suck idc who you are that speed is undeniable. If you think Idahos defense sucks Washingtons is just as bad.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll say an 8. This is going to be a really tough game. The main reason why I'm concerned isn't so much as because Washington is that good, but because our team seems to be a stumbly bumbly type of team, or mistake prone.

Take a gander at the point spread for this game...

Danny Sheridan's odds - USATODAY.com

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would say an 8 or 9...here are a few reasons why

-first road game of the year
-I know everyone thinks Washington isnt that good, but I still feel like they are a tough opponent and have some playmakers on offense.
-History has not been good to us with our first test of the season.
-When was the last time we got out of September undefeated?
-Offense is still untested and this past week raises even more concern from me about the offense.
-O-Line is pathetic, we have nothing but a punch of pussies on the offensive line (yeah I hope somehow they see this post and read that so they get pissed and actually put someones ass on the turf! C'MON O-LINE YOU BLOCK FOR NEBRASKA! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER)
-Its going to be loud at Washington stadium

....this game worries me but I think we can win it. If we play like the Idaho game we are in major trouble, but hopefully that awful performance is well behind us. Its our first true test of the season and I really hope the Offensive line grew some balls during this week.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would say an 8 or 9...here are a few reasons why

-first road game of the year
-I know everyone thinks Washington isnt that good, but I still feel like they are a tough opponent and have some playmakers on offense.
-History has not been good to us with our first test of the season.
-When was the last time we got out of September undefeated?
-Offense is still untested and this past week raises even more concern from me about the offense.
-O-Line is pathetic, we have nothing but a punch of pussies on the offensive line (yeah I hope somehow they see this post and read that so they get pissed and actually put someones ass on the turf! C'MON O-LINE YOU BLOCK FOR NEBRASKA! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER)
-Its going to be loud at Washington stadium

....this game worries me but I think we can win it. If we play like the Idaho game we are in major trouble, but hopefully that awful performance is well behind us. Its our first true test of the season and I really hope the Offensive line grew some balls during this week.

I think we have a talented bunch of offensive lineman, but I truly believe our offensive line coach is the main problem there.

What's with this shotgun formation almost every play? We're going to have to have the ability to line up against some teams and actually run the ball.

When we have a 3rd or 4th down and one we should be able to gain that yard against ANYONE! A trap play or dive play with a fullback is something that Watson has never heard of evidently.

This will be a tough game, and anyone who thinks otherwise is going to be in for a big surprise.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My level of concern is high for this game......the team hasn't proven yet that it can go on the road anywhere, let alone go on the road to Washington and get the job done.

At the same time I understand that Bo will have them prepared.........just thinking back to last year, Nebraska never went on the road and stumbled. What happened at VT was unfortunate, but the team showed up to play that game.

I am not worried about Washington taking a quick 2 score lead on us or anything like that. I can see the game going into halftime being very close though.

Overall I'm concerned, but I believe Nebraska wins.

Nebraska - 77

Washington - 0

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Washington has won what like 8 god damn games in fucking 2 years EIGHT GAMES. Idaho won 8 games last year sorry Idaho is a tougher team. The only thing i agree with you guys is its a road game and im just a little concerned about our offense since they havnt had even close to an ok defense yet. being concerned to a 8 or 9 is just stupid your not giving Nebraska enough credit. We havnt won any of our first real test in a long time because of A Bill worst coach ever callhan. and B they are usually really tough team see USC.

Bo did a hell of job his first year with Virginia Tech. Washington is not even close to the same level as USC or Virginia Tech. Its time for Nebraska to run the table this is our year no one is going to stop us not even all mighty Texa$.

GO BIG RED bring the pain on saturday.