• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Level of Concern @ Washington

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska hasn't even been tested yet which means that Watsons "bag of goodies" is still yet to be opened. We've been said to be playing very "vanilla" so far and have much more to show. Point spread for this game is only 4.5 points in Nebraskas favor, but if it gets closer than my prediction I'm predicting a comfortable win by at LEAST 14 points. When our Defense started giving up points in the last two games it was because we were so far ahead that Coach Bo put the 2's and 3's in. That won't happen against the huskies. Bo won't take that chance. Oh.... Did I mention it might rain in Washington on Saturday? Brings back memories from last year at Misery. Lucky for us we rely more on our running game than our passing game unlike Washington.

Neb- 42
Wash- 21

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats proven is that our QB falls in the top 10 rushers in the country category, with out playing a complete game yet. Our defense, including the 2's and 3's is still in the top 25 scoring defense. Washington hasn't proven shit, even less than that. If anything they are the one's who better look out for an ass whooping this weekend. It's just locker, that's pretty much it. Well and a bunch of hot Asian chic's.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm concerned we may be overlooking Wash. a little bit with South Dakota State just on the horizon. Their just below North Dakota State which beat Kansas last week.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm concerned we may be overlooking Wash. a little bit with South Dakota State just on the horizon. Their just below North Dakota State which beat Kansas last week.

If the Vegas point spread is 4.5.... I guarantee Bo isn't looking past Washington. Point spreads historically tend to be eerily close

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL at me quoting my own post about not being serious

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think without a doubt we will be the most talented team on th field come Saturday. But they will be gunning for us, they want a big win on national tv. I think it will be close but we should be able to win it. I think our offense should be able to move the ball well on Washington, though more freshman mistakes should be expected.