• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a closer look at Brady's MVP performance in the Super Bowl, shall we?

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really just pointing out how stupid your comments were. You can call him whatever you like. But we like to debate facts not bs. I know a fact that you can call him; 3X SB MVP and 4X SB Champ.

You realize, you are the only one that said my comments about GOLDEN BOY were stupid right?

Funny.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize, you are the only one that said my comments about GOLDEN BOY were stupid right?

Funny.
Funny how many responded to your Golden Boy comment? But hey if that helps you sleep at night don't let me stop you. Come up with some more witty bs. I know I'm impressed.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really just pointing out how stupid your comments were. You can call him whatever you like. But we like to debate facts not bs. I know a fact that you can call him; 3X SB MVP and 4X SB Champ.

All we care about is the Broncos are 2 and 1 against GOLDEN BOY.

I wonder how Peyton Manning has a better head to head record in the play offs than GOLDEN BOY. I wonder, if the Manning had the Pats defenses GOLDEN BOY had in the early 2000s, if Manning would have had more.

Then again, Manning has always been a one dimensional QB and my claims that Elway > Manning are still valid.

Whatever.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how many responded to your Golden Boy comment? But hey if that helps you sleep at night don't let me stop you. Come up with some more witty bs. I know I'm impressed.

You being offended by GOLDEN BOY is pretty funny. Pathetic, but no one else, including the other Pats fans somehow are not offended by it.

You are though.

:lol:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the SB.

I am trying to find a highlight Montague of all of Brady's 37 completions. I have found this.

I am just saying Edelman made some pretty impressive catch and runs, made very tight routes, did not make any mistakes that I saw, and from everything I saw played with a possible concussion.

Most of the passes and ALL EIGHT of the completions by Brady in the final drive hardly traveled much more than 5 yards.

There's a lot to being a championship QB in a big game. Sometimes it's bouncing back from your mistakes, not forcing bad throws even when the pressure is on, knowing your options before the ball is even snapped, making the best decision of your choices in real-time, still making the throw even if it is only 5 yards. 5 yard throws was likely the surest avenue to a successful drive. Sorry if it's not exciting. How about just inspiring confidence in your teammates.

Compare that with someone like Joe Flacco who is a great playoff QB and was playing great in the division title game until he made some ill-advised decisions and bad interceptions when he had the Patriots on their heels.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we care about is the Broncos are 2 and 1 against GOLDEN BOY.

I wonder how Peyton Manning has a better head to head record in the play offs than GOLDEN BOY. I wonder, if the Manning had the Pats defenses GOLDEN BOY had in the early 2000s, if Manning would have had more.

Then again, Manning has always been a one dimensional QB and my claims that Elway > Manning are still valid.

Whatever.
Dude relax you're all over the board. Is it Manning circa 2000? Is it the Broncos? Is it defenses? Keep trying if you throw enough shit against the wall something is bound to stick for you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You being offended by GOLDEN BOY is pretty funny. Pathetic, but no one else, including the other Pats fans somehow are not offended by it.

You are though.

:lol:
Oh yes you got me.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot to being a championship QB in a big game. Sometimes it's bouncing back from your mistakes, not forcing bad throws even when the pressure is on, knowing your options before the ball is even snapped, making the best decision of your choices in real-time, still making the throw even if it is only 5 yards. 5 yard throws was likely the surest avenue to a successful drive. Sorry if it's not exciting. How about just inspiring confidence in your teammates.

Compare that with someone like Joe Flacco who is a great playoff QB and was playing great in the division title game until he made some ill-advised decisions and bad interceptions when he had the Patriots on their heels.

True enough. Just that the MVP ought to go to the guy that really did not make mistakes. Edelman imo went above and beyond what he was called to do. Not just the tight routes, but YAC etc. Plus, playing with the concussion after taking a big hit.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know you were the CPT of the Chess and Latin clubs. But what instrument are you playing in the back of that wagon, princess?

Calm down pumpkin, Brady only got caught cheating this time ....
2D000_zps4jfpgirb.gif

Bandwagon NWPatsie Fan...........

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True enough. Just that the MVP ought to go to the guy that really did not make mistakes. Edelman imo went above and beyond what he was called to do. Not just the tight routes, but YAC etc. Plus, playing with the concussion after taking a big hit.

Edelman certainly had a great MVP level game. All I'm saying is that Brady's performance was more than worthy too and under appreciated by some apparently because it wasn't flashy enough or something. Yeah he made mistakes but not at the end of game... :)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I get you? You, are just offended by the term GOLDEN BOY and none of the others are.[

Are you really that dumb? You don't know when someone is being sarcastic? Can you bring anything factual to this conversation? I'm so bored dealing with you I think I'll go watch reruns of the Broncos ans Seahawk SB.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What u missed is that our non-existent secondary was letting Brady march up and down the field. Flacco had been taking chance and they had been paying all day long. But our secondary couldn't stop even an aging Brady so Flacco had to continue to take chances to stay in the game....

Like Brady did when he threw two ints in our Super Bowl run when we clown stomped u guys at home. Like that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down pumpkin, Brady only got caught cheating this time ....
2D000_zps4jfpgirb.gif

Bandwagon NWPatsie Fan...........
OldTool I heard drama club was really cool. Why don't you tell us what it was like, Drama Queen?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OldTool I heard drama club was really cool. Why don't you tell us what it was like, Drama Queen?

Give it a minute, the Prozac will begin to balance out the chemicals in your brain, and being that yours is only the size of pea, it should be even faster.....

People-Laughing_zpsmmmyzfjt.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it a minute, the Prozac will begin to balance out the chemicals in your brain, and being that yours is only the size of pea, it should be even faster.....

People-Laughing_zpsmmmyzfjt.jpg
No problem I don't have a copyright on the med jokes. Glad to see I gave you some new material.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that he was giving credit to other players who are also Patriots...right???

I have no idea what the majority of Patriots fans are going to do when Brady retires.

Watch Jimmy G continue the winning ways and keep NE in the mix for another 10yrs...I for one am looking forward to it....

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What u missed is that our non-existent secondary was letting Brady march up and down the field. Flacco had been taking chance and they had been paying all day long. But our secondary couldn't stop even an aging Brady so Flacco had to continue to take chances to stay in the game....

Like Brady did when he threw two ints in our Super Bowl run when we clown stomped u guys at home. Like that.

The way I saw it Flacco was doing fine moving the ball down the field with plenty of time left in the game. This was after the Patriots tied it up a second time. I think if he had stayed with that, the Ravens would have taken the lead for the 3rd time but he made a bad decision, bad throw and kind of lost the game for them. Overall he is an excellent playoff QB but that was a bad time to make a mistake.

It's amazing how many bad teams Brady faces..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call him the Golden Boy in jest too. I think he can handle it.
Dumb me I thought all those trophies were made of silver. Shouldn't we call him Silver Boy?