• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's take a closer look at Brady's MVP performance in the Super Bowl, shall we?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is nothing to suggest he won't be successful. what makes you think he will fail? what inside knowledge do you have, other than typical delusion?
Listen half whit what I am saying is the chances/odds of him being even a decent QB are not in your favor. For every Tom Brady there are 20 Sanchez's.... I would bet he is a flop based on those odds.

Step ur game up

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the system, it's why Brady is the most overrated QB of all time
It's why a useless turd like Matt Cassell can step off a high school field and win 11 games
It's why Jimmy G will probably go 3-1 if Brady misses 4 games

But these obsessed nutjobs in this thread will manage to credit Brady for it

this is going to be fun. They have no idea what lies ahead.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change the name from Flacco to Brady and u have what Flacco did to NE on his at to Super Bowl MVP. Except of course it as a ur hoe stadium. That had to hurt.

yes. As a matter of fact our best corner Talib got hurt during the game so that would explain why Flacco did so well.

Am I RIGHT? Isn't that how it works? :)

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. As a matter of fact our best corner Talib got hurt during the game so that would explain why Flacco did so well.

Am I RIGHT? Isn't that how it works? :)

*****INJURY CARD PULLED ALERT****

Based on your statement that your best corner Talib was on IR is why Flacco did so well. I guess it's safe to assume that be the Ravens best corner Jimmy Smith along with "6" other cornerbacks for the Ravens that might have had an impact? No?

I guess u didn't realize the Ravens were one of the most injured teams of 2014 and were decimated at corner.

Weak.:L

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I read the hatred for Brady and the Patriots in these threads, I see all of the insults as compliments. Bronco fans have been screaming what a great QB Manning is and how much better he is than Brady. When a Patriot fans counters with SB stats, the argument begins to die because Manning won one SB and he won it with the Indianapolis Colts and got slaughtered with the Broncos. Then the Ravens fans chime in and all they can say is "cheat, cheat, cheat". They forget that the Raven beat the Patriots and went on to win a Super Bowl. What they remember is losing because their kicker couldn't put the ball between the uprights from 30 yards out and that they have a coach who wasn't smart enough to call a time out and tell his defense not to cover an "Ineligible Receiver". That and they had a middle linebacker walking around after the play yelling, "Illegal Formation, Illegal Formation".

So the insults are actually compliments and every one of the complainers out there would celebrate and brag and jeer and scream if Tom Brady was somehow signed to play for their team.

2015.......Dink and Dunk.......Dink and Dunk........ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I read the hatred for Brady and the Patriots in these threads, I see all of the insults as compliments. Bronco fans have been screaming what a great QB Manning is and how much better he is than Brady. When a Patriot fans counters with SB stats, the argument begins to die because Manning won one SB and he won it with the Indianapolis Colts and got slaughtered with the Broncos. Then the Ravens fans chime in and all they can say is "cheat, cheat, cheat". They forget that the Raven beat the Patriots and went on to win a Super Bowl. What they remember is losing because their kicker couldn't put the ball between the uprights from 30 yards out and that they have a coach who wasn't smart enough to call a time out and tell his defense not to cover an "Ineligible Receiver". That and they had a middle linebacker walking around after the play yelling, "Illegal Formation, Illegal Formation".

So the insults are actually compliments and every one of the complainers out there would celebrate and brag and jeer and scream if Tom Brady was somehow signed to play for their team.

2015.......Dink and Dunk.......Dink and Dunk........ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

What insults? We aren't making up Deflategate? TB has his tit in a ringer bc u guys did some sketchy shit... I could care less about Cundiff missing a fg we won the SB the next year.

It's when ur fans try to convince me u play in a strong division or that the Flacco played well was be Talib was out which is laughable...

2015 new year!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is 100% false.

BTW...I hate Brady because he's a whiny dbag liar. You're welcome for the compliment.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can argue all day about whether or not Brady is a cheater. There's simply no argument against him being a great player. Top 5 All Time QB no matter the criteria

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Based on your statement that your best corner Talib was on IR is why Flacco did so well. I guess it's safe to assume that be the Ravens best corner Jimmy Smith along with "6" other cornerbacks for the Ravens that might have had an impact? No?

I guess u didn't realize the Ravens were one of the most injured teams of 2014 and were decimated at corner.

Talib got hurt in the game and the Patriots had no one to handle Boldin who took over the game down the stretch.

Clearly that why Flacco did so well then as opposed to this year when he took them out of the game with his clutch play. *cough* *cough* *GAG* *GAG*

Weak is not realizing when someone is ridiculing you for using lame excuses... How much more obvious can I get?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manning best playoff game ever (and Dungy's for that matter) was the 2006 AFC Championship where the Colt's came back from an 18 point deficit where they might have folded in the past. Impressive. The Super Bowl with the Rex Grossman led Bears was a foregone conclusion. Unfortunately it keep showing up in those "Best Playoff Games Ever" shows which irritates me as much as any Patriots loss.. :mad2:

I'm sure Manning loves that game.

But that was his crowning moment as far as I can see.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20130326_rodney-king-PS.jpg

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure that is the only reason :L

If there was another reason, I would have given it.

I hate very few professional athletes. Arod, Armstrong and Clemens are a few others that come to mind.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what this drivel even means...if u were referring to the Ray Rice situation and trying to be funny u might try using the right "city" .

Atlantic city is the correct city .. Smh
.......Umm,.....anything happen down in Atlanta with another one of your (now retired) "boys"....?,......sorry for going a lil' "Dennis Miller" on ya .....!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......Umm,.....anything happen down in Atlanta with another one of your (now retired) "boys"....?,......sorry for going a lil' "Dennis Miller" on ya .....!

Good for you. Don't let good ole AH stop you from drudging up that ancient past.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was another reason, I would have given it.

I hate very few professional athletes. Arod, Armstrong and Clemens are a few others that come to mind.

As for true hatred, I only have Lance Armstrong and Josh Hamilton. When Pujols and Molina get busted, they'll join that list.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess u didn't realize the Ravens were one of the most weak teams of 2014 and were shitty at corner.

He was just showing how stupid it was to play the injury card.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats beat us fair and square. Personally I'd have given Edelman the MVP over Brady but that's JMO. There is no doubt Brady had an easier time when some of the Seahawks were injured but what was he supposed to do? A good QB exploits your weakness and that is exactly what Brady did. There is reason why he threw all day long at Simon and avoided Sherman like the plague. He was smart to do that, but I still think Edelman's second half was enough to win him the MVP.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The absolute only reason Brady got the Super Bowl MVP award is because of the INT.

If not for that, he finds his own way home because he played so terrible the team wasn't going to let him on the plane.

Let's top pretending otherwise.

The Patriots won in spite of Brady's abysmal play, not because of it.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who wins the SB, there will always be people who find a reason to delegitimize it. Makes me wonder if its people who have never played sports that just don't know how to lose? I expect these pussified ways from kids today that cry about losing since they are taught they are all winners but not anyone over 20-25 yrs old.