• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Letestu Dealt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Letestu was traded to the Blue Jackets for a fourth round pick.

That's a steal for the Penguins.

It also might somewhat suggest Crosby's imminent return. :)

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like on the main board comments I am right there with you. I can't believe they got that much for him. A top 6 type center who really isn't good at a bottom 6 role which he would never get out of in Pittsburgh.

The biggest thing is this deal I think it clears up a one way deal for two years. Even though the cap hit is not huge but with other players on two-way deals it is easier to move them. Also I can guarantee he would have been taken on waivers.

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea I liked Testy when he broke on the scene, but the league figured him to some extent and he lost at least some of his effectiveness. On top of that, no way he was going to get top-6 minutes on this team unless 15 players get hurt a-la last season.

I wish the lil turd well, good luck in C-bus. At least he'll know he can plan vacations from April to August.....

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal for both teams. He didn't quite fit here, for some reason he seemed to become really slow after he came back from injury last year. I don't know if it was lingering effects, or a lack of confidence, but a fresh start could do him good. As well as playing in a more controlled system than the Pens that doesn't place as much emphasis on skating ability.

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good deal for both teams. He didn't quite fit here, for some reason he seemed to become really slow after he came back from injury last year. I don't know if it was lingering effects, or a lack of confidence, but a fresh start could do him good. As well as playing in a more controlled system than the Pens that doesn't place as much emphasis on skating ability.

Nailed it.. scored tonight.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta feel bad for any player playing in that hell hole.