• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let me have it: Eagles Steamrolled the Patriots

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And cock suckers will always defend the "Patriot way" which means win at all costs and even when Brady makes mistakes Pats fans will always make excuses for Brady. "I always smash my phone" "Everyone is doing it" "Free Hernandez" right Pats fans? GN yall. Peace.
So much anger. Is that due to being a gaYtor fan? Your school is also responsible for molding AH. Well done cocksucer.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much anger. Is that due to being a gaYtor fan? Your school is also responsible for molding AH. Well done cocksucer.

English bro and the Gators should be responsible for Hernandez as well. I have stated that numerous times. Get your facts straight before you post. What is a cocksucer? I love how you Patriots fans always feel the need to read and respond to my posts. I say jump and you losers say how high. "free Hernandez" "everyone is doing it" is that right Patriots fans?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also a very happy person. Have a great son and were very healthy and the Broncos beat the Patriots. Why would I have so much anger? Life is pretty damn good. GN Peace.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
English bro and the Gators should be responsible for Hernandez as well. I have stated that numerous times. Get your facts straight before you post. What is a cocksucer? I love how you Patriots fans always feel the need to read and respond to my posts. I say jump and you losers say how high. "free Hernandez" "everyone is doing it" is that right Patriots fans?
I'm actually surprised you're not sharing a cell with him. Yeah, we all jump because some midwest COCKsucker says jump. Get over yourself. Obviously I pay little attention to your posts, if you indeed have stated the GaYtors should be responsible as well? Yet all you want to do is bring up the free Hernandez campaign. Are you upset he's in jail? You closet stalker.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also a very happy person. Have a great son and were very healthy and the Broncos beat the Patriots. Why would I have so much anger? Life is pretty damn good. GN Peace.
We'll just refer to you as the angry scholar. Could be that Pat fans live in your head? Or it could have to do with your English skills bro? What's a "were"? Isn't this internet grammar nazi stuff fun? Stay angry it works for you.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would people really stop with the Aaron Hernandez BS. No self respecting Patriots fan defended the guy, nor said he was innocent, nor said the patriots should bring him back. Hell as soon as the Patriots found out he was CUT!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would people really stop with the Aaron Hernandez BS. No self respecting Patriots fan defended the guy, nor said he was innocent, nor said the patriots should bring him back. Hell as soon as the Patriots found out he was CUT!

It doesn't bother me. It's sort of the "I am an idiot" type of post that sets some fans different from the rest..

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't bother me. It's sort of the "I am an idiot" type of post that sets some fans different from the rest..

it does make them an "idiot" but still they need to knock that crap off

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does make them an "idiot" but still they need to knock that crap off
Not really. He's a troll. You need to ignore him not feed him. If you enjoy the topic, go for it. If it irritates you, let it go.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. He's a troll. You need to ignore him not feed him. If you enjoy the topic, go for it. If it irritates you, let it go.....

Fair enough. and damn you for making me think of "Frozen" with your last line! :gaah::pound:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they wont now thats for sure:suds: