• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Will Not Leave Miami

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he has a husband. I have nothing against the gay community. Do your thing bro!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley could be the answer to a lot of questions.

If Wade retires* I think their luxury issues just became non significant and if they can find a true center they are right where they are now as far as team strength, maybe better. Cole and Rio are a great PG/Wing combo, especially with LBJ on the floor. I actually think that combo would be better. LBJ with 2 D and 3 players, Bosh back at the 4 to hit any midrange and a center to grab the rebounds would be brutal to compete against on both ends.

*Wade has hinted about retiring if LBJ doesn't come back, could be media manipulation but let's see how his body does the rest of the season before we talk about his likelihood of retirement.

The only way Wade retires is if he has no choice - No one is going to turn down that kind of money. If anything he would ask to be traded to the team Lebron goes to, but either way I think Lebron leaving Miami is a pipe dream to the other teams begging to get him. Just not going to happen

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To repeat myself, the Celtics would not be interested in him because of his past behavior.

I DON'T want to see him in a Celtics uniform, ever, despite his considerable talents. Which he would forfeit if I had my way. Off-court he's a discredit to the NBA, unlike past Celtics like Havlicek or Cowens or Pierce.

I disagree here - any team looking for another championship would sign the devil himself if that's what it took - hi profile players sells out the building - the Celtics would be stupid to turn that down