• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Will Not Leave Miami

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, but I believe he will stay in Miami and be loyal. He has went to the finals three years in a row and has no reason to believe that more won't follow. Pat Riley as a head coach and general manager has proven that he knows how to pick players and put together championship teams on to different teams and has also shown he is not afraid to trade or make changes. IN MY OPINION - any one thinking that Lebron might come to their team - is fantasizing really big time. That is too much to expect, so quietly and discreetly put your crack pipe down and quit smoking that stuff

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sweet-a-troll-thread-family-guy-RXOyli.jpg

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TLF 100% agree

Depending on what they do with contracts next year I kind of hope he does leave but...

On one hand I could see him saying FK you to all the media and haters and doing what ever he can to win a ring, which I think he will have better options than MIA for that next year or on the other hand remembering how much he hated being the villain and not wanting to go through that again meaning his only option to avoid that is CLE...and that ship is not going to be righted until Gilbert is banned from the offices and stadium.

I tend to think he hates the villain role too much and Riley has proven he can bring in talent with nothing to make this team better.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TLF 100% agree

Depending on what they do with contracts next year I kind of hope he does leave but...

On one hand I could see him saying FK you to all the media and haters and doing what ever he can to win a ring, which I think he will have better options than MIA for that next year or on the other hand remembering how much he hated being the villain and not wanting to go through that again meaning his only option to avoid that is CLE...and that ship is not going to be righted until Gilbert is banned from the offices and stadium.

I tend to think he hates the villain role too much and Riley has proven he can bring in talent with nothing to make this team better.

I think Miami's biggest challenge is how to remain at the top with Wade beginning to decline. They would look bad to trade him or not bring him back, but on the other hand, they really need a strong back up. If they do that, then Miami will be fine.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already left.

At this point, any damage done from doing it a second time is virtually minimal.

Bosh and Wade have borderline bad contracts now. Both could conceivably tie up the salary cap until 2016 at the earliest.

The luxury tax rules are different now in the new deal.

It is not as easy to dump veteran deals to free up cap space and reload.

James would be stupid to stick around during a salary/luxury cap nightmare of aging players.

Maybe some "loyalty" thing kicks in, but I just don't see that as a big obstacle since he already did it.

Leaving Miami will not generate nearly as much backlash.....if any at all.....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already left.

At this point, any damage done from doing it a second time is virtually minimal.

Bosh and Wade have borderline bad contracts now. Both could conceivably tie up the salary cap until 2016 at the earliest.

The luxury tax rules are different now in the new deal.

It is not as easy to dump veteran deals to free up cap space and reload.

James would be stupid to stick around during a salary/luxury cap nightmare of aging players.

Maybe some "loyalty" thing kicks in, but I just don't see that as a big obstacle since he already did it.

Leaving Miami will not generate nearly as much backlash.....if any at all.....

First - this is not a troll thread - it's just speculation that Lebron will not be leaving Miami when he is a free agent - this is not in response to your post Horns, but to the dick that indicated that.

In response to your post Horns - I see no reason for backlash at all and I were Lebron I wouldn't care what others thought. He had the right to leave and his departure was no difference from what Chris Paul was going to do to New Orleans and no different from Dwight Coward and many others. My only complaint was how he left which I thought was less than professional. That's water under the bridge and it's time for Cavalier fans to get over it already. Very few players are going to stick around for less money like Tim Duncan and Tony Parker did.

Lebron will do what's in the best interest of his career, but all you have to do is to look at players who have won multiple championships - the only time they have left for the most part is when they started losing and there was no light at the end of the tunnel. I am speaking about elite players here though - not role players like Robert Horry who jumped ship when he saw the tide turning

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will feel no guilt about misleading Miami fans any more than he did about misleading Cavalier fans years ago.

That is the safest bet where Le Wrong is concerned.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see him going to Lakers,Celtics or Bulls

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A basketball thread with Lebron in the title? :think:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. He will never follow in the shadow of MJ or Kobe.

I agree - I just don't see Lebron leaving Miami - he is half way there if he wins another title this year and I think he will take it all the way through in Miami. I might be wrong, but we will see

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see him going to Lakers,Celtics or Bulls

To repeat myself, the Celtics would not be interested in him because of his past behavior.

I DON'T want to see him in a Celtics uniform, ever, despite his considerable talents. Which he would forfeit if I had my way. Off-court he's a discredit to the NBA, unlike past Celtics like Havlicek or Cowens or Pierce.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To repeat myself, the Celtics would not be interested in him because of his past behavior.

I DON'T want to see him in a Celtics uniform, ever, despite his considerable talents. Which he would forfeit if I had my way. Off-court he's a discredit to the NBA, unlike past Celtics like Havlicek or Cowens or Pierce.

You personal friends with Danny Ainge?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been following the Celtics for 40 years and so know a little about how they do things. I don't need to be personally acquainted with Ainge or anyone else in the Celtics front office.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He always states that Boston would never put up with James' on court antics. But for some reason.... Boston had no problems with Garnett's while he was there.

Here grabbing Bill Walker by his throat

Kevin-Garnett.jpg

Here nut tapping Channing Frye, while putting his foot under Frye's looking for a turned ankle.

images

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't imagine why he would.