• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Will Not Leave Miami

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To repeat myself, the Celtics would not be interested in him because of his past behavior.

I DON'T want to see him in a Celtics uniform, ever, despite his considerable talents. Which he would forfeit if I had my way. Off-court he's a discredit to the NBA, unlike past Celtics like Havlicek or Cowens or Pierce.

If he became a Celtic (which there is prob no chance), you would cum in your pants.

You talk about him like he is a dirty player, he made one bad decision in the spotlight and he just terrible. He is one of the best teammates ever, off the court very generous and good guy. The Celtics don't deserve him anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To repeat myself, the Celtics would not be interested in him because of his past behavior.

I DON'T want to see him in a Celtics uniform, ever, despite his considerable talents. Which he would forfeit if I had my way. Off-court he's a discredit to the NBA, unlike past Celtics like Havlicek or Cowens or Pierce.

:laugh3:

I call bullshit!

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtic fans would instantly embrace him.

Don't pretend otherwise. He is the best player in the game. He instantly makes your team better.

He might be something of a douchebag, but that is pretty much all professional athletes.

Whether its Curt Schilling, Kevin Garnett, Randy Moss, ...... or whomever....

Any city in American sports is willing to look the other way, when that that athlete joins their team.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Lebron had a 3some with your mom and wife in your bed, you would still embrace him if he went to the Celtics so stfu!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron had a 3some with your mom and wife in your bed, you would still embrace him if he went to the Celtics so stfu!

Dont get and ideas Brahmsian, I highly doubt LBJ is interested in your mother or wife or sister just judging by my estimation of your age...you have any daughters?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sir, are not telling us the truth. Shame on you.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Miami's biggest challenge is how to remain at the top with Wade beginning to decline. They would look bad to trade him or not bring him back, but on the other hand, they really need a strong back up. If they do that, then Miami will be fine.

Beasley could be the answer to a lot of questions.

If Wade retires* I think their luxury issues just became non significant and if they can find a true center they are right where they are now as far as team strength, maybe better. Cole and Rio are a great PG/Wing combo, especially with LBJ on the floor. I actually think that combo would be better. LBJ with 2 D and 3 players, Bosh back at the 4 to hit any midrange and a center to grab the rebounds would be brutal to compete against on both ends.

*Wade has hinted about retiring if LBJ doesn't come back, could be media manipulation but let's see how his body does the rest of the season before we talk about his likelihood of retirement.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont get and ideas Brahmsian, I highly doubt LBJ is interested in your mother or wife or sister just judging by my estimation of your age...you have any daughters?

On the other hand, Lebron's mom might be interested in Brahmsian!!:whistle:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtic fans would instantly embrace him.

Don't pretend otherwise. He is the best player in the game. He instantly makes your team better.

He might be something of a douchebag, but that is pretty much all professional athletes.

Whether its Curt Schilling, Kevin Garnett, Randy Moss, ...... or whomever....

Any city in American sports is willing to look the other way, when that that athlete joins their team.

:agree: I'm no Lebron fan, but if he were to come to the Lakers, I'd look at him the same as I do Kobe. He wouldn't be my favorite Laker, but I'd be damn glad that he was on the team and would have no problem rooting for him.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I'm no Lebron fan, but if he were to come to the Lakers, I'd look at him the same as I do Kobe. He wouldn't be my favorite Laker, but I'd be damn glad that he was on the team and would have no problem rooting for him.

Well said.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he became a Celtic (which there is prob no chance), you would cum in your pants.

You talk about him like he is a dirty player, he made one bad decision in the spotlight and he just terrible. He is one of the best teammates ever, off the court very generous and good guy. The Celtics don't deserve him anyway.

Generous? LeBron? That is not what I've heard.

It is possible, but I'm skeptical on that score.

What I've heard is that if you're an ordinary fan he'll ignore you more totally than most pro athletes will.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Generous? LeBron? Not what I've heard.

Not to ordinary fans anyway.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're presuming to know things about me you have no way of knowing. like my marital status.

Other Celtic fans would be more welcoming than myself, to put it in the fewest possible words.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're presuming to know things about me you have no way of knowing. like my marital status.

Other Celtic fans would be more welcoming than myself, to put it in the fewest possible words.

My bad, your husband right?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be disagreeing with you but there's no shame in that.

I call it the way I see it whether other people agree with me or not. Online or in person.

You trying to tell me that you would lie to my face....in person?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should go to the Knicks. They have money. They have a huge fan base