• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James/Jae Crowder - The irony...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, @HurricaneDij39 in a separate thread wanted to make a bet that the Pacers would win more than the Heat this year (easy money to say otherwise). Then as soon as I step to him on it, he backtracks with the quickness.

I'll make you a bet that Tristan is a real C & Whiteside isn't.

#nobodywantstoplayinmiami

:heh:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make you a bet that Tristan is a real C & Whiteside isn't.

#nobodywantstoplayinmiami

:heh:

You got me there. TT's so great that little Steph outrebounded the future Kardashian in the Finals.

#overpaid #howsthatcontractwiggy

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me there. TT's so great that little Steph outrebounded the future Kardashian in the Finals.

#overpaid #howsthatcontractwiggy

I'm thinking if the Cavs can get an A.S. caliber PG, an upgrade @ the SG spot, a real C, better bench depth & multiple 3pt. shooters that are reliable the Warriors would be in trouble. So they better be worried. After all the Cavs got the 1 & only Danny deep pockets Gilbert and he gots money to cover anything.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. if you're gonna make a bet and lose you be a MAN and honor it...

it ain't that hard...

He never said he wouldn't be around to honor it. He said he won't be around in the fall. NBA season end in the Spring. Not sure what the issue is if he isn't around in the fall.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You when Paul George was a Pacer: He's my homeboy!

You after he told the team he wouldn't return after this year (and remember he could have said nothing, walked away after this season & your Pacers would have gotten nothing in return): Fuck him, I'm glad he's gone!

Don't know if I'd say I was ever a George fan boy...I would say, however, that I was once appreciative of his talent as the best player that helped us take Miami to seven one year.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if I'd say I was ever a George fan boy...I would say, however, that I was once appreciative of his talent as the best player that helped us take Miami to seven one year.

Quite an accomplishment. Same mindset as Cleveland.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well congratulations to your Pacers that 1 year they didn't win Eastern Conference.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never said he wouldn't be around to honor it. He said he won't be around in the fall. NBA season end in the Spring. Not sure what the issue is if he isn't around in the fall.

goes for him or anyone else who loses a bet...

general statement...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When James first left Cleveland in 2010, the Cavs received three compensation draft picks from Miami. One of those picks was a 2012 second rounder which the Cavs used on Jae Crowder, only to be flipped that night in a package for Tyler Zeller.

Now James and Crowder are both back with the team that had originally drafted them in hopes of leading the Cavs to another title. And I also want to give my condolences to Crowder to is said to have lost his mother the day he found out he was traded to the Cavs.

Obviously I personally was hoping for Kyrie to be traded to the Bucks, but you can't argue with this haul the Cavs received. The Crowder addition especially upgraded their defense and may give them a better excuse to bench some of their SG junk.

And I wanted to leave one more additional note to my peers
- This new medical terminology course I've begun this week does in fact require a lot of memorizing, and it's going to become more and more difficult for me to justify being on here this fall. In other words, after the next week, my posts will be sporadic on here, so those I have made bets with (@Shaqdaddy11 ) or am potentially going to make bets with (@Heatles84 ) shouldn't get their panties in a bunch...Just a heads up.

Couldn't give a flying fuck

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well congratulations to your Pacers that 1 year they didn't win Eastern Conference.

Thank you for proving my point...He never lived up to expectations from that year of being the next eastern conference superstar.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite an accomplishment. Same mindset as Cleveland.

Last I checked Cleveland has a 2016 title, so having their mindset isn't exactly a bad thing if it meant winning it all one day.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for proving my point...He never lived up to expectations from that year of being the next eastern conference superstar.

You haven't proved anything. Will you ever forgive George for telling the Pacers he wasn't gonna resign w/ them?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I checked Cleveland has a 2016 title, so having their mindset isn't exactly a bad thing if it meant winning it all one day.

No, you simp. Cleveland fans were merely happy just getting out of the East. You're happy that the Pacers brought the Heat to 7 games one season, where you still lost.

No wonder you're taking off of here while you're at school. Because I can tell you don't have enough brain cells to balance sports debates and school.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't proved anything. Will you ever forgive George for telling the Pacers he wasn't gonna resign w/ them?

Maybe I will, but I could tell you that I've never owned a George jersey or even t-shirt. He's not LeBron James and the Pacers will move forward.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you simp. Cleveland fans were merely happy just getting out of the East. You're happy that the Pacers brought the Heat to 7 games one season, where you still lost.

No wonder you're taking off of here while you're at school. Because I can tell you don't have enough brain cells to balance sports debates and school.
:scratch:

Pretty sure a 52-year title drought suggests otherwise, and that their 2016 title was their ultimate prize.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, @HurricaneDij39 in a separate thread wanted to make a bet that the Pacers would win more than the Heat this year (easy money to say otherwise). Then as soon as I step to him on it, he backtracks with the quickness.

This is my one and only offer - The loser has to wear an avi of the other's choice for two weeks after the season's conclusion. I had no plans to release Shaqdaddy from any portion of the earlier bet, and is on the hook for three months. Since the Shaqdaddy bet don't come into effect until May, this one will start after regular season conclusion in April.

Take it or leave it otherwise no bet, and don't say I didn't offer.

@WiggyRuss Got any clips of Dan Gilbert hoisting the trophy? Because I think that one would look good on this dude...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could play this game all day.

Laker(s) fans in 2015 - "D'Angelo Russell is a future top five point guard!"

Laker(s) fans today - "D'Angelo Russell has character issues and needed to be moved in order to hand the keys to Lonzo Ball."

Opinions change over the course of years - It's just how the world works.

Not true for all Lakers fans. I had hopes that Russell could be a pure PG but often expressed disappointment when he'd just chuck down the stretch. He will still be a damn good player, probably a fringe all-star. If not for those horrid contracts the Lakers would have kept him and placed him at the 2 next to Lonzo. Sadly, in order to get rid of one of the albatrosses they had to give up something great in return.