• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James/Jae Crowder - The irony...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When James first left Cleveland in 2010, the Cavs received three compensation draft picks from Miami. One of those picks was a 2012 second rounder which the Cavs used on Jae Crowder, only to be flipped that night in a package for Tyler Zeller.

Now James and Crowder are both back with the team that had originally drafted them in hopes of leading the Cavs to another title. And I also want to give my condolences to Crowder to is said to have lost his mother the day he found out he was traded to the Cavs.

Obviously I personally was hoping for Kyrie to be traded to the Bucks, but you can't argue with this haul the Cavs received. The Crowder addition especially upgraded their defense and may give them a better excuse to bench some of their SG junk.

And I wanted to leave one more additional note to my peers
- This new medical terminology course I've begun this week does in fact require a lot of memorizing, and it's going to become more and more difficult for me to justify being on here this fall. In other words, after the next week, my posts will be sporadic on here, so those I have made bets with (@Shaqdaddy11 ) or am potentially going to make bets with (@Heatles84 ) shouldn't get their panties in a bunch...Just a heads up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When James first left Cleveland in 2010, the Cavs received three compensation draft picks from Miami. One of those picks was a 2012 second rounder which the Cavs used on Jae Crowder, only to be flipped that night in a package for Tyler Zeller.

Now James and Crowder are both back with the team that had originally drafted them in hopes of leading the Cavs to another title. And I also want to give my condolences to Crowder to is said to have lost his mother the day he found out he was traded to the Cavs.

Obviously I personally was hoping for Kyrie to be traded to the Bucks, but you can't argue with this haul the Cavs received. The Crowder addition especially upgraded their defense and may give them a better excuse to bench some of their SG junk.

- This new medical terminology course I've begun this week does in fact require a lot of memorizing, and it's going to become more and more difficult for me to justify being on here this fall. In other words, after the next week, my posts will be sporadic on here, so those I have made bets with (@Shaqdaddy11 ) or am potentially going to make bets with (@Heatles84 ) shouldn't get their panties in a bunch...Just a heads up.
no---- you arent leaving to go to school and better yourself--- you are just butt hurt. I mean- cmon- we all know the truth. We need you here for our entertainment. We will be thinking and obsessing about you until you come back so we can spew hate and forget about our sad little lives for a moment!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope Shumpert- a large part of their SG junk- leaves and never plays organized basketball again.....

Shumpert- asshat....you are NOT a celebrity because you are a bench player on a good NBA team. No one cares about you- or your hair. Seriously. No one. People probably forget you are in the NBA.

Maybe actually TRY and play with some grit- instead of like you are some celebrity. Because you are not. Play hard and shut your mouth. No one wants you and you make 10M a year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I wanted to leave one more additional note to my peers - This new medical terminology course I've begun this week does in fact require a lot of memorizing, and it's going to become more and more difficult for me to justify being on here this fall. In other words, after the next week, my posts will be sporadic on here, so those I have made bets with (@Shaqdaddy11 ) or am potentially going to make bets with (@Heatles84 ) shouldn't get their panties in a bunch...Just a heads up.

The Wiggyruss school of bet honoring.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no---- you arent leaving to go to school and better yourself--- you are just butt hurt. I mean- cmon- we all know the truth. We need you here for our entertainment. We will be thinking and obsessing about you until you come back so we can spew hate and forget about our sad little lives for a moment!!!

MY life seems ok, chump stain...:D

thanks for your concern, though. i know it was heartfelt...

matter of fact my 32nd Wedding Anni's this coming Tuesday...

maybe THAT'S your problem. you need a woman in your putrid life...:lol:

but anyways congratulate me. you KNOW you want to...

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else fail to see the irony?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some people are able to do their career while also doing grad school (I'm doing it right now) while also able to post on a forum board. It's not that fucking hard. Besides, we caught you logging in and viewing threads, so you can go ahead and shut the fuck up now, pussy.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not irony. It's more of a coincedence

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are able to do their career while also doing grad school (I'm doing it right now) while also able to post on a forum board. It's not that fucking hard. Besides, we caught you logging in and viewing threads, so you can go ahead and shut the fuck up now, pussy.

Oh shit, Wiggy just got
_evM2B.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Shumpert- a large part of their SG junk- leaves and never plays organized basketball again.....

Shumpert- asshat....you are NOT a celebrity because you are a bench player on a good NBA team. No one cares about you- or your hair. Seriously. No one. People probably forget you are in the NBA.

Maybe actually TRY and play with some grit- instead of like you are some celebrity. Because you are not. Play hard and shut your mouth. No one wants you and you make 10M a year.

And you were happy with that contract at the time.

#timevindicates

Reactions: LAD

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy then:

"Iman is a great defender!!!! We need him to play defense and hit the outside shot!!!! With the salaries going up, it's a bargain!!!!"

Wiggy now:

"I hope Shumpert- a large part of their SG junk- leaves and never plays organized basketball again.....

Maybe actually TRY and play with some grit- instead of like you are some celebrity. Because you are not. Play hard and shut your mouth. No one wants you and you make 10M a year."

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just curious how many notifications you received during those two months you were gone...If I get anything close to resembling that kind of love, it's going to be oh so flattering that people are going to miss me.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just curious how many notifications you received during those two months you were gone...If I get anything close to resembling that kind of love, it's going to be oh so flattering that people are going to miss me.

the fact that you two clowns try to wear the hate you get as some kinda badge of honor is hilarious and pathetic at the same time...:L

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one missed Wiggy and no one's going to miss you. It was the fact that he talked shit for close to 3 years and once his judgement day came, he went into hiding.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact that you two clowns try to wear the hate you get as some kinda badge of honor is hilarious and pathetic at the same time...:L

They equate being hated on a message board similar to people hating Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos (as an example) for their resounding success. Fucking retarded.