• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James/Jae Crowder - The irony...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
potentially. even though i despise him...

as for "nut hugging", i leave that kinda stuff to you and your boyfriend...:finger2:

Look on the bright side CL67, after this season George could be in the Purple & Gold. Which means the 2 of you could be rooting for the same team in the very near future.:heh:

Don't be mad @ me for mentioning that!

:peep:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you actually think LeBron is the 2nd best player ever or are you just nuthugging the poster above you?:scratch:

You know, it is possible to strongly dislike a player like I do with Lebron and still consider him a pretty damn good talent.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you actually think LeBron is the 2nd best player ever or are you just nuthugging the poster above you?:scratch:

This kind of comment is a big part of why you have zero credibility.

Just because someone doesn't like a player, doesn't mean they don't understand or can't acknowledge how good that player is.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When James first left Cleveland in 2010, the Cavs received three compensation draft picks from Miami. One of those picks was a 2012 second rounder which the Cavs used on Jae Crowder, only to be flipped that night in a package for Tyler Zeller.

Now James and Crowder are both back with the team that had originally drafted them in hopes of leading the Cavs to another title. And I also want to give my condolences to Crowder to is said to have lost his mother the day he found out he was traded to the Cavs.

Obviously I personally was hoping for Kyrie to be traded to the Bucks, but you can't argue with this haul the Cavs received. The Crowder addition especially upgraded their defense and may give them a better excuse to bench some of their SG junk.

And I wanted to leave one more additional note to my peers
- This new medical terminology course I've begun this week does in fact require a lot of memorizing, and it's going to become more and more difficult for me to justify being on here this fall. In other words, after the next week, my posts will be sporadic on here, so those I have made bets with (@Shaqdaddy11 ) or am potentially going to make bets with (@Heatles84 ) shouldn't get their panties in a bunch...Just a heads up.
Medical terminology? Geez, you a long, long ways from taking the MCAT, bro. Let me know if you want my MCAT study guide. I'll sell it to you cheap. I scored: verbal -12, bio - 13, physical - 11, writing sample - S. But never went to school. Too damn much money and I didn't want a $250K student loan debt when I got out.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I don't give two shits what you do. I've always found posters who constantly mention their personal/professional lives on a sports forum pathetic to some degree.[/QUOTE]

pathetic...or liars...

but hey, i guess there's someone out there who buys everything that anybody says on the Internet...:L

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he ain't going to the Pacers after this season that's for sure. Nobody wants to play for that team.

Nice blanket statement. Pacers at least have cap flexibility and even during a rebuilding year we are to land such vets as Collison, Bogdonovic, and Cory Joseph. Whereas Miami is cap strapped and have zero opportunites for improvement unless LeBron somehow magically makes his way back on the roster.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kind of comment is a big part of why you have zero credibility.

Just because someone doesn't like a player, doesn't mean they don't understand or can't acknowledge how good that player is.

Hmmm, but on the other thread your boy claimed Durant as "the best player in the world". Now he wants to back track and say LeBron is the 2nd best player ever? Or is he implying that Durant is #1 all-time with LeBron being #2 with both ahead of Jordan? Which is it???

huh, when did KD join the Cavs roster...?:lol:

didn't know he had any issues with Dan Gilbert ...

:scratch:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice blanket statement. Pacers at least have cap flexibility and even during a rebuilding year we are to land such vets as Collison, Bogdonovic, and Cory Joseph. Whereas Miami is cap strapped and have zero opportunites for improvement unless LeBron somehow magically makes his way back on the roster.

Who will win more games this year the Heat or the Pacers? I'll say the Heat.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF I'm having some formatting issues...Fuck it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, but on the other thread your boy claimed Durant as "the best player in the world". Now he wants to back track and say LeBron is the 2nd best player ever? Or is he implying that Durant is #1 all-time with LeBron being #2 with both ahead of Jordan? Which is it???

:scratch:

i'm CLEARLY dealing with an idiot...:L

stick with just being Wiggy's bitch, dingbat...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but since this fatass pickle puffer wants to TRY to use my words against me(failing miserably as ALWAYS), this is what i actually said...

potentially. even though i despise him...

as for "nut hugging", i leave that kinda stuff to you and your boyfriend...:finger2:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG isn't a top 15-20 NBA player in the NBA?

:L